Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Be The Side Guy

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Everyone's a winner.

If you see seduction as a tactical operation, which it is (Read Art of Seduction), then you are using awareness of a woman's ability to try and trade-up while she is married, and not getting bogged down by morality if she's offering up the pvssy. Once a woman has made a decision to cheat, nothing can stop her.

Also, we don't know what's going in her private life. Her marriage might have been sexless for years, her husband might be cheating too. Whatever it is, I know there are issues. As I said earlier, a woman who is in love with a man is impossible to seduce by other men.
really clear. still don't agree, but I can understand the position you tell and the belief behind it. the logic has flaw but can now see how those are positioned. this seems consistent with the numbers you tell. thanks for the education.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Everyone's a winner.

If you see seduction as a tactical operation, which it is (Read Art of Seduction), then you are using awareness of a woman's ability to try and trade-up while she is married, and not getting bogged down by morality if she's offering up the pvssy. Once a woman has made a decision to cheat, nothing can stop her.

Also, we don't know what's going in her private life. Her marriage might have been sexless for years, her husband might be cheating too. Whatever it is, I know there are issues. As I said earlier, a woman who is in love with a man is impossible to seduce by other men.
I don't know. Contributing to someone's despicable behaviour sounds like a poor man's deal for me. Sure, she can be ready to cheat, but I'm not gonna be the one who's gonna make it true.

I don't disagree with your explanation, but there's a moral part behind of it that I can't just ignore.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she monkey branches for you she will monkey branch on you.
Dont open yourself upto this learn where others have failed.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My original post was inspired by a current situation where I was the side guy for 6 months. She just ended it and said she was going to come clean to her dude, but not name names. Made it seem like she can't live with her conscious anymore.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My original post was inspired by a current situation where I was the side guy for 6 months. She just ended it and said she was going to come clean to her dude, but not name names. Made it seem like she can't live with her conscious anymore.
smh , i wonder what changed after 6 months ''come clean''? i doubt it .. idk why she told you that

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smh , i wonder what changed after 6 months ''come clean''? i doubt it .. idk why she told you that
After 6 months of seeing each other 2-3 times a week and super high interest, even spending a night together just a few days before she started being flaky her ending it. Why would she tell me she is going to "come clean"? Has her morals and conscious actually caught up to her that hard? Even stable, less emotional women would probably keep that a secret if they could even if they decided they had to do the right thing and stop their cheating.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 6 months of seeing each other 2-3 times a week and super high interest, even spending a night together just a few days before she started being flaky her ending it. Why would she tell me she is going to "come clean"? Has her morals and conscious actually caught up to her that hard? Even stable, less emotional women would probably keep that a secret if they could even if they decided they had to do the right thing and stop their cheating.
aske her what brought this on , now im curious. makes no sense.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it anti-slut defense instead of morals? I met her at a hotel the night she got back from a trip, ****ed the **** out of her twice, and then she went home to her BF and had to be like “hi honey I missed you so much while I was gone” even though she was calling me at 1am every night while she was away. This was 3 days before she ended it.
As Rollo says - The Medium is the Message.
I do understand this as well, but I can’t see where the attraction/respect loss would have happened. Using this logic, wouldn’t calling and texting me late at night while on vacation and asking to meet her as soon as she got back be the medium and not the message as well?
aske her what brought this on , now im curious. makes no sense.
I don’t think I can reach out at this point, just assume that her emotional instability will swing back the other way at some point and hold out? But you’re right, the timing doesn’t make sense.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think I can reach out at this point, just assume that her emotional instability will swing back the other way at some point and hold out? But you’re right, the timing doesn’t make sense.
you're right dont reach out also a bad question to ask anyway.
let her be the one wondering,

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Happened to me not too long ago. Lasted 2.5 months. Then she went back to the Provider. She sent me a Take Care text one day.

I didn't give 10 weeks of my life - for Take Care.
Did she decide to give "the provider" another chance?

Or did the provider decide to give her another chance?

Cause I know this forum has very negative opinions about "the provider" type guys... But I've known many females who are depressed and single while their ex-bf (provider) decided to provide for another girl. They're living in a trailer while he and the new girl live in his mansion.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she decide to give "the provider" another chance?

Or did the provider decide to give her another chance?

Cause I know this forum has very negative opinions about "the provider" type guys... But I've known many females who are depressed and single while their ex-bf (provider) decided to provide for another girl. They're living in a trailer while he and the new girl live in his mansion.
yeah she is depressed because the resources are gone, not the man.

women are sensitive to the fact of men spreading and sharing resources with another woman.
men are more sensitive to signs of cheating.

if i had to choose: id rather be the guy she cheats with instead of the guy she cheats on

but hey some guys are ok with her steppin out , as long as its not too often and she comes back and plays her part at home *shrugs* o_O

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
yeah she is depressed because the resources are gone, not the man.

women are sensitive to the fact of men spreading and sharing resources with another woman.
men are more sensitive to signs of cheating.

if i had to choose: id rather be the guy she cheats with instead of the guy she cheats on

but hey some guys are ok with her steppin out , as long as its not too often and she comes back and plays her part at home *shrugs* o_O
She misses the lifestyle. And it's not accurate to say they all cheat.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morality of messing with someone's else's woman aside, sometimes it's reality.

She's either monkey branching, or has a provider at home with no intention of leaving him but you fulfill a need.

1. You are on HER (and her dude's) schedule. It's extremely hard to lead the relationship.
2. You can't catch feelings or want more than you are getting. It's easy, until it isn't.
3. You have to be cool with radio silence and not get needy or insecure. It's not you, it's the situation.
4. You are playing a position. Don't step out of your lane.
5. If you want her to be yours, it is all at her pace and may take a long time.
6. Don't **** up a good thing.
7. You have to be willing to accept the end of it at any moment.

What are your experiences?

You have to be ready to skip town in case her husband finds out where you live.