Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a 3% man by Coach Corey Wayne

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is good but his work has a lot of half truths. He admittedly based his work on Doc Love, the true GOAT. Doc Love's work is more expensive, but goes into much greater detail. Once you master Doc Love, Corey is like an amateaur.

Corey does diverge from Doc on the seduction parts and how to win an ex back. Doc has a strict no exes policy and refuses to discuss sex in any of his work. All in all, Corey's tips on seduction can supplement what you learn from Doc Love, but can't replace the general principles.

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the big piece is not acting needy or jealous. For example if you know the girl you are seeing is hanging around other guys or has male orbiters (which most attractive women do); the minute you start asking "Who is that"? Where are you going? she will start to lose interest.

He also says in the beginning It is all about having fun and hooking up; let her bring the relationship stuff up.
Agree , i've done those mistakes when i was with my ex. I gotta say , it was her fault for keeping those guys from the past around , and they calling her to make me insecure. What a ****ed up **** this has been , i hate relationships now.
My recent breakup was textbook Coach Corey Wayne.

"The power of the takeaway"
"No to lunch dates"
"The power of no"
"You must be willing to walk away and never look back"
"Studies show that women are most attracted to men whose feelings are unclear" (because men with options will feel unclear about dealing with their BS)

(and even she said)

"If you change your mind, let me know"
People like my narcissistic ex , who got all in her hypergamous nature , does bull**** all the time to me , before i even met her in person, after that , even when we were together , even after we seperated. Her testing and bull**** mechanisms always work , it doesn't just go away , maybe its the type of guy i am and how i look at things and how i despise the disrespect and all those crappy behaviors towards me , all the complaining and being her emotional tampon and male orbiter/girlfriend. Instead of she putting me as a lover or etc option , she just puts me in a place of friendzone and tries hardly for me to stay there , no matter how hard i try telling her and moving away , so my only option was to left after making it clear to her stupid head im not gonna be the ***** orbiter like her male girlfriend best friend , who she uses for favors , money and listening to all her problems. They are just users people like her.
Actually, I was pointing out the unimaginative, one note drone that most PUA advice is made up of.
But if you read my post in your Bitter End thread, you probably realize that now.

Women will chase you if they have a high interest in you. Unfortunately, guys who seek help in this are probably not very high value to begin with. Their next question would likely be "How do you get them to be high interest in you?".
Man , what do you really expect "unfortunately guys who seek help in this are probably not very high value to begin with" , like really , cause we all didn't know that man , cmon , if we were all born HVM it would been way easier for us to be succesful and like the women , we get everything so easy like that. So yeah , it's really easy - who seeks help here is either a man with value/or boy with value, who yet doesnt realised its own value and belief system about women (im the second , clearly , even though im 24)
we clearly aren't all born alphas , but the social conditioning and our parents/enviroments makes us beta , thats why some people say "Oh world is full of needy guys , see they are all the same , what a bunch of stupids" , while they have no clue of the struggles and things the people are going through , myself included. Not that rich or that educated in the women or job area , which made me struggle to even make friends and keep them around , so yeah , i guess we are not high value. If we were , we were'nt going to be here asking for brutal honesty and directions/solutions , life is harder for some people , even though i wanted to be a natural extrovert alpha , it didnt magically appeared , it went as a process , and last year ive felt like one , at least for some time , not been happier since long time ago . But because of missing experience and game/knowledge and keeping my cool/backbone/masculine frame/confidence , she betaized me and i lost my job and everything else followed. So yeah , for us men is way harder in every single area.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man , what do you really expect "unfortunately guys who seek help in this are probably not very high value to begin with" , like really , cause we all didn't know that man , cmon , if we were all born HVM it would been way easier for us to be succesful and like the women , we get everything so easy like that.
This thread is pretty old, but I think I was talking about the idea that "If you stop chasing women, they will chase you". It kind of gives the impression that the secret to getting women is just don't chase them, then they'll think you're high value. There is a point in there somewhere, but my point was that isn't likely to work for low value guys, because the women aren't going to care enough to chase them. Which is not to say you should chase women, because that's kind of pathetic.

So I guess the only real answer is to find ways to up your value. And maybe not chasing women is part of that, but it's more of a small step rather than the whole enchilada.

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a corey hater , just the opposite. I'm listening to few of his videos and im considering following much of what he teaches and re-educate myself after the last çrash'on the dating scene.
I didn't mention in any place hate towards Corey or anyone else in that matter.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took one look at him and knew it was over for him. Hes too damn ugly to be a player. No women are going for this midget q-ball. He ended up betabuxxing and marrying a single mother.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t take advice from any man whose women I can’t see. I’m not taking advice from someone that dates nothing but fatties or trashy women. Show me the types of girls you date and then ill make up my mind if you’re worth listening to or not. I’ve never seen this guys girls he’s dated, so I assume he doesn’t have any.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own this also, and have listened to his youtube videos for countless hours. He is a master seducer.
What Bigneil get banned for??

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The crudest PUA nonsense is still better than telling a guy who isn't already a 3% man in . looks money status personality to wait for women to come to you
Corey Wayne doesn’t look like a stud to me
Corey Wayne is dangerous because he’s a master of seduction.
seduction and attraction are 2 different things.
That’s why so many good lookin guys aren’t gettin any, or they get cheated on regularly ...they can’t hold a woman’s interest
and you see sexy girls with fat dudes all the time ,because all their life these dudes had to rely on their seduction skills. A fat dude can and will take yo b1tch if he knows what he’s doing

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite simple. Once you have expressed interest in a woman, and you are still unsure if she's interested... she's not interested.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is dangerous because he’s a master of seduction.
he's not. And there's really no such thing
Put corey or Robert Greene or some other expert with a book in a bar full of really cute 19 year olds and have them make approaches going for the same night lay and film it and it will be a blood-bath of rejections. When he was young and fairly good looking he would have done OK.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you stop chasing women, they will chase you". It kind of gives the impression that the secret to getting women is just don't chase them, then they'll think you're high value.
I know this is a bit of a touchy subject, but if you ever wanted cement evidence of how backwards women think and how things emit high value. look no further than the following

we are at a point in society where mediocre women are so showered in free validation that if you are the opposite guy that commits D.V on a woman, it instantly sends you to king status in her mind.

Im aware of plenty of them and theyre all pretty hot women, each one worships the bum and will pick him up from prison guaranteed.

to sum it up you gotta do the opposite of what all other men are doing.

crazy ay! In no way am I condoning it, just stating how women are dumb

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a bit of a touchy subject, but if you ever wanted cement evidence of how backwards women think and how things emit high value. look no further than the following

we are at a point in society where mediocre women are so showered in free validation that if you are the opposite guy that commits D.V on a woman, it instantly sends you to king status in her mind.

Im aware of plenty of them and theyre all pretty hot women, each one worships the bum and will pick him up from prison guaranteed.

to sum it up you gotta do the opposite of what all other men are doing.

crazy ay! In no way am I condoning it, just stating how women are dumb
dv - domestic violence?

Yeah my ex, who's a program director, earning high money, started seeing younger men after our divorce, in low paid jobs who struck me as pretty dim, not much going for them beyond physical appeal.

this is a seemingly responsible, switched on woman, not someone looking for handouts. so basically looking for 'tingles', doesn;t need someone to support her as gets paid well, plus healthy maintenance from me.

I've got no doubt she'll settle down with a more 'beta' male at some point in the not too distant future, as shes mentioned those men didn;t have much going for them and wants someone ambitious, dynamic etc - in other words someone well off with their own business or high paid job.

problem is she now likes to be the boss (she wasn;t when with me), coupled with her income and daughter being priority, think she'll end up never settling down properly with anyone long term. neither will I tbf, but for different reasons.

she's also ballooned and put on loads of weight, which makes her look comical with her massive boob job she had done. any looks she did have are fading, so don;t think she'll find the partner (unicorn) she thinks she can. already bought 2 cats...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dv - domestic violence?

Yeah my ex, who's a program director, earning high money, started seeing younger men after our divorce, in low paid jobs who struck me as pretty dim, not much going for them beyond physical appeal.

this is a seemingly responsible, switched on woman, not someone looking for handouts. so basically looking for 'tingles', doesn;t need someone to support her as gets paid well, plus healthy maintenance from me.

I've got no doubt she'll settle down with a more 'beta' male at some point in the not too distant future, as shes mentioned those men didn;t have much going for them and wants someone ambitious, dynamic etc - in other words someone well off with their own business or high paid job.

problem is she now likes to be the boss (she wasn;t when with me), coupled with her income and daughter being priority, think she'll end up never settling down properly with anyone long term. neither will I tbf, but for different reasons.

she's also ballooned and put on loads of weight, which makes her look comical with her massive boob job she had done. any looks she did have are fading, so don;t think she'll find the partner (unicorn) she thinks she can. already bought 2 cats...
yes Domestic violence

every woman i know who is part of it, doesnt stfu about the guy, even if he looks like a beta fool to you or I, to her he is adonis.

Even if they split up 2 years ago, I wont go near any woman who claims DV

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes Domestic violence

every woman i know who is part of it, doesnt stfu about the guy, even if he looks like a beta fool to you or I, to her he is adonis.

Even if they split up 2 years ago, I wont go near any woman who claims DV
Whilst I've no doubt it goes on, I'm more wary of claims of abuse these days.

I'm sure some exaggerate or make it up and use it as an excuse for their own sh1tty behaviour.

I've experienced being on the end of lies (not dv) but accusations of being controlling, nasty etc, where the truth is far from it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced being on the end of lies (not dv) but accusations of being controlling, nasty etc, where the truth is far from it.
A guy put a comment on a lad bible post the other day.

"Hey fellas notice they all have the same sob story, were all narcissist control freaks"

it got about 4.6 likes. Men are waking up slowly

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he's not. And there's really no such thing
Put corey or Robert Greene or some other expert with a book in a bar full of really cute 19 year olds and have them make approaches going for the same night lay and film it and it will be a blood-bath of rejections. When he was young and fairly good looking he would have done OK.
No such thing? Ok

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have nothing against CW personally. His advice is probably decent. But, as mentioned by others in another thread, his videos tend to ramble on and on. I wish they were shorter and more concise. I’ve never been able to finish one.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im aware of plenty of them and theyre all pretty hot women, each one worships the bum and will pick him up from prison guaranteed
I've seen plenty of this myself. From my observation, I think what happens is that women form an emotional connection with these guys. And once she forms that emotional connection, it can be hard for her to break it, even if she knows she should. I've seen girls break it off with these "bum" guys repeatedly, but they always go back. Combine the emotional connection with a little bit of insecurity, some poor self esteem on the woman's part, and they get stuck on these guys.