Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I proceed with this girl ? I'm a newbie.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: So I asked her out for a date and she rejected. I replied with a simple OK and would have left it at that once and for all but she said she would like to introduce her friend to me. At this point it seemed so ridiculously clear that she tried to make up for me due to some guilt. I immediately denied her offer and said that I'm not interested in any form of shipping from her.

And she then revealed that she has a boyfriend all this time and that she flirts with many, not just me. She said I left an impression on her from the first meetup so she flirted with me. Yet she didn't want me to think too far ahead and now wants me to not be angry with her. I said no to the bull**** and said that I will never contact her again, simple as that.

Again, thank you guys for the advices and insights XD. I'm glad I dodged a fvcking bullet.
Flirting is not a gender thing its a human thing. Us guys are just as guilty as the ladies

__Felix__

Reaction score
Flirting is not a gender thing its a human thing. Us guys are just as guilty as the ladies
From what she said, it seems she flirted with me just for the sake of flirting. I tend to flirt a lot with girls too, but it's not common in our culture to flirt with everyone when we have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Not sure about western cultures tho.

Perhaps it's time to reread the Rational Male.