Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Serious Is This Disrespect?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this hot chick from bumble.

Banged on first date.. She seemed to have high interest in me.

We talked a couple of days after the bang and I asked her to meet again for a second date. She happily agreed to it and sounded very excited about it.

So I arranged the date for tonight which is Friday.

She has been texting me since and I have been texting her since.. However something changed around three days ago.

She messaged me in the morning three days ago and we had a brief conversation.

Later in that same afternoon I sent her this message.

Me - Hey how's you and that sexy azz of yours doing. X

Her - No Reply

She read the message but never replied back to me...

Three days gone by and not a word from her.... So I simply moved onto the next sloot

Anyway tonight I get a text from her.

Her - Hey you haven't messaged me in 3 days

Me - I messaged you three days ago, and seems like no reply back

Her - Haha who do you think you are lol

Her - I like how you stand upto me

Her - I thought we had a second date tonight, are you ignoring me?

Me - GHOST MODE, COMPLETE Silence

Three days ago I clearly asked her a question which warranted a reply, yet she didn't bother and ignored me.

I am guessing she is playing games and was expecting me to come chasing like a thirsty beta because she knows she is hot.

However I just moved on with other hoes...

So guys I find this type of behaviour disrespectful even from a plate.

I expect my plates to have basic human decency and manners

Ignoring a direct question for three days then manipulating the situation to blame me is fukin low.

Do I Contine to ignore this hoe?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Up to you. Obvious you passed whatever "test" she was throwing at you.

I'd let her know I don't tolerate that type of stuff and let her know if she does it again she is done. Then Id invite her over and fvxk her so hard up the ass she has diarrhea the rest of the week as punishment.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still figuring this stuff out. But, I think you are taking it too personally.

She either comes to the next date or she doesn't. If she puts out again on the second date, any pettiness that happened before shouldn't matter.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) she's just a plate, no need to throw perfectly good pvssy away
2) you punish her princess diva behavior but give her one more chance to correct that behavior in the future, if not she's gone. Judgement call though, with that attitude she seems to be alot of headache

Her - Hey you haven't messaged me in 3 days

Me - Hey, last time i checked the phone works both ways

Her - Haha who do you think you are lol

Me - Right now a very busy person who gotta get ready for tonight

Her - I like how you stand upto me

Her - I thought we had a second date tonight, are you ignoring me?

Me - Since you didn't reach out i made other plans for tonight, i'll let you know in the future if i get a free evening and want to try again

Then you wait for her to reach out again and set a date for some bed gymnastics, if she's putting up any kind of resistance she's gone

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was about to reply back and I got this text.

Her - I will make other plans now, your loss

This is the very definition of a crazy hoe

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime we attempt to second guess a woman's behavior, there's a million more possibilities to her(so-called) 'reasoning.'

My first three thoughts were:
1. She wasn't into the tone of the text (or unsure how to respond).
2. She had alternate plans for Friday (and they fell through and so she's back).
3. She got distracted and forgot to respond.

If this was a gal you wanted to date and get serious with... she's not making an impression that is worth your time.
but...
If this is a gal that you just want to hook up with randomly, it sounds like she's providing you with a Friday night option.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge This is like the most common sh*t test. You passed it, and should’ve went on the date and got your reward after(sex).

Edit: I wanted to elaborate on this further for guys who don’t understand what happened here, why this is the most common sht test and how to pass it.

You’ll meet a girl, things will be going smooth, fast response times to your texts, a date or two maybe a lay then one day you send her a message and BAM silence. No response.

She has trained you to expect a reply back quickly. So when you don’t reply quickly most guys hamster starts spinning

“did I say something wrong?” “Is it another guy?”

Yes it may be another guy orbiting, but that’s not effecting her response times.. chicks can text a dozen people at the same time.
What she really is doing is checking your temperature. How invested is he? if I make myself ghost a day or two or in this case three will he blow up my phone? Act butt hurt like a little girl?

How to pass this test everytime: Simple. Resume the conversation as if nothing ever happened. Act like it’s no big deal, like you barely noticed.

How to fail this test everytime: Ask where she’s been? How come you haven’t heard from her, or act like it was an issue at all she didn’t text you.

How to completely lose her interest: Start double texting, acting needy and basically like she is the only girl you can get

What @soulforge response should be: Oh! Damn my bad. I hadn’t heard from you in a few days and I totally forgot about the date. I made some other plans, reschedule for tomorrow?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge This is like the most common sh*t test. You passed it, and should’ve went on the date and got your reward after(sex).
Nah mate, I can't just go on a date last minute like that.

The date was for 8pm today... She messaged me at 7pm... I had other things arranged by then.

I don't sit around at home waiting for some hoe to contact me last minute.

Now she sent me a message saying she will make other plans and my loss. (hint bang other dudes)

This is the kind of drama a man doesn't need?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily ignore her forever but I sure wouldn't go out of my way to make plans or chat her up either as long as she's playing hard to get or whatever the hell she's doing.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah mate, I can't just go on a date last minute like that.

The date was for 8pm today... She messaged me at 7pm... I had other things arranged by then.

I don't sit around at home waiting for some hoe to contact me last minute.

Now she sent me a message saying she will make other plans and my loss. (hint bang other dudes)

This is the kind of drama a man doesn't need?
Reread my post I edited yes, you are right an hour before the date is crazy you shouldn’t have went.
But I wouldn’t necessarily next.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you be dating now?!?!??
Cuz pVssy is more important than long-term health for him right now. If she’s acting this way d1ck is also more important than long-term health for her.

Roll the dice, get lucky. At some point the luck runs out.

Short time perference

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz pVssy is more important than long-term health for him right now. If she’s acting this way d1ck is also more important than long-term health for her.

Roll the dice, get lucky. At some point the luck runs out.

Short time perference
Okay penis breath let me explain something.

I had absolutely no intention of meeting her tonight.. Infact I rejected two other plates who want to see me this weekend and I rejected all of them..

I am staying in isolation for a while!

My issue simply was... This sloot ignored my text for 3 days then expects me to go on a date with her last minute.

Disrespectful behaviour!

Polish_20200307_075544201.jpg

Do I look like someone who doesn't take care of his health faggot?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another text from her.

Her - You made other plans without even canceling with me first?

This is coming from someone who clearly ignored me for three days and didn't even reply back to me.

The date was cancelled by default due to her disrespectful actions.

At this point I don't feel like entertaining her crazy behaviour any longer.

My intention is to ghost completely?

Guys even with a plate, there must be a level of mutual respect, honesty and consideration.

When a plate clearly disrespects you and tries to manipulate you.. It's time to drop and ghost that hoe

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is coming from someone who clearly ignored me for three days and didn't even reply back to me.

Guys even with a plate, there must be a level of mutual respect, honesty and consideration.

When a plate clearly disrespects you and tries to manipulate you.. It's time to drop and ghost that hoe
"There was nothing to cancel; I asked you out several days ago and you never responded. Have a good weekend."

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay penis breath let me explain something.

I had absolutely no intention of meeting her tonight.. Infact I rejected two other plates who want to see me this weekend and I rejected all of them..

I am staying in isolation for a while!

My issue simply was... This sloot ignored my text for 3 days then expects me to go on a date with her last minute.

Disrespectful behaviour!

View attachment 3837

Do I look like someone who doesn't take care of his health faggot?
No just a disrespectful dude in general. You receive the energy that you put out.

Smart choice in choosing low time preference,

Now clean up your language, your not in HS anymore.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You either reframe, or ignore. Simple as that.

Reframe means stop paying mind to the content of her message. It's garbage.

Respond with whatever you want. It's like intercepting a pass in football. You flip the script. Say literally anything except for responding to the frame she has attempted to build.

Example: Hey whats up, do you like Pac Man? Headed to a bar later for a beer and to play some old school video games.

Or, ignore. Only you know if it's worth the trouble.