Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often are you having sex with girlfriend

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 1: You don’t live together, see one another 1-3x weekly.

Scenario 2: You do live together

How often are you having sex in a happy/healthy relationship? One friend of mine lives with his wife and they have sex all the time. Another friend lives with his fiancé but they do not have sex daily.

Got me thinking, out of curiosity, what is a about “normal”?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
if you live with her and she is hot , 1-3 times everyday to keep that candle lit. maybe a lil less occasionally

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I’ll stick it for the readers.

It is definately wrong, problems are abound, if sex is routine. Evening and if the kids are asleep. That is the beginning of relationship demise.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally... speaking only for myself - and Covid notwithstanding:
My situation: Age 56 - Divorced 3 yrs - Dating casually, mostly short-term (few weeks), with an occasional ONS in there, and a couple that lasted a few months.

Situation 1 - Pretty much every time we see each other.
Situation 2 - Not lived with a woman since divorce, but had a few 2-3 week vacations together with someone... on those occasions, every day/night... multiple times most days.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of you guys way to needy for pus*y here.

You need a job, a house, hobbies, friends, a mission and kids..... and then we talk about having 1-3 times each day with a woman you live together with for years.

Jesus.... i like pus*y, but some of your lifes seem to revolve arround them. Can i call you pus*y-orbiters?

Get a life asides from fukking for gods sake.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 1: You don’t live together, see one another 1-3x weekly.

Scenario 2: You do live together

How often are you having sex in a happy/healthy relationship? One friend of mine lives with his wife and they have sex all the time. Another friend lives with his fiancé but they do not have sex daily.

Got me thinking, out of curiosity, what is a about “normal”?
Sex all the time = a happy couple. Hardly any sex = a miserable couple

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. That is true abundance mentality and self control/regulation.

It's what makes us different than the fat pig that eats an entire bag of potato chips when left to their own devices.

I teach my kids this. I leave bowls of candy but they hardly take any.

You can masturbate 4 times a day too but should you?

Sustainability = marathon = self regulation/control = more and longer happiness = less boredom = more excitement

Of course there will be the rare outliers out there, but for the rest of us? More is not necessarily good.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no normal. It is highly dependent on sexual drive of each individual, on attraction, on living situation, on how the relationship is viewed at any given time by each person, etc.

The common answers you will get are once a week to several times a day. And I have personally dated women on both ends of that spectrum, and everywhere between.

Serenity

Reaction score
Situation 1: Every time.

Situation 2: About 3 times a week, more if feeling like it or less on occasion. If it regularly goes below 2 times/week I'd start looking for issues, especially if she's the one holding back.

I wouldn't say sex every day or regularly only one time per week is abnormal, to some people with higher or lower sex drive that's normal and they are satisfied with that. I'm not satisfied with shifting the average frequency in either of those directions, but occasionally I want sex several days in a row or even multiple times in a day. Other times it just doesn't work out to have sex more than 1-2 times in a week, I have a life and a work schedule that occasionally doesn't allow for frequent sexy time.