Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How NOT to get involved

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I"ve been lurking for quite a while now, and figured it's about time I took my thumb out and contributed. So, from bitter personal experience, I offer the following for your consideration:

HOW NOT TO GET INVOLVED
  • Shovel her driveway when the snow flies;
  • Take care of her two wee kids for as long as she needs, no charge;
  • Buy her a DVD player for xmas and a new VCR for her birthday;
  • Spend time listening to her as she complains about her ex-husband;
  • Tell her the truth... that you're crazy for her and that the short-term fling you had with her was the best sex you've ever experienced;
  • Get her flowers on occasion, and buy her groceries and other necessities from time to time;
  • Support her in whatever manner she needs it; and,
  • Take her garbage out when she can't manage it.
This list, my friends, will guaran-f*cking-tee that she will not want to have anything to do with you. I speak from experience. I got the "I like you as a friend" speech today from her.

Yea, yea, I'm a chump. So sue me. But you can rest assured that I won't make the mistake of being considerate and kind again.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you WERE a chump!

Feels good to wake up doesn't it? I remember when I woke up... it is great to realize the truth but hurts to realize the time you wasted.

Welcome to the real world! Glad to have you on our side of the fence.

Dietzcoi

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

They say admittance is the first step to recovery. Ha. No seriously, what you went through is only a constant reminder that you cannot buy love. Or maybe you can't be generous with a SKEEZAH. Check and see what type of person you are giving yourself too before you start giving. I guess it's like we as men, look down on women who give up tha azz too quick. I guess women do the same for guys who give too much of the jump.