Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how much younger you guys willing to go?

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is to complement the other thread...

To answer this question for myself, I'm 29 and I'd date as low as 18/19 if she's hot just for kicks but as for LTR I'd say 23, people can just change so much until their early/mid 20's.

LTR's aside, is this a bad question because we should assume anyone here would date as young as they can? :)

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If they sit on the curb and their feet dont dangle"

"If there's grass on the field, play ball"

"If they're old enough to crawl they're already in the right position"

"Old enough to bleed.....old enough to breed"

Also remember the classic line.

"Sixteen will get you twenty"

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i draw the line at about 23. i want them to be out of college and with a few years under their belt.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
22. But she better be able to act at least her age. Otherwise I'm going to want to choke and/or spank her, but not in a good way.

Mutiny

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26.....I love the younger girls (ie college girls) but they're all so ****ing dumb I can't handle it. I set my sights a little bit higher (older) and all those girls are divorced and/or have three kids already. Or they're still married, which is a topic for another post entirely. hahaha

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of things on age:

There is an old age rule that goes way, way back which is:

- (Your age / 2) + 7 = Youngest chicks you should go after and try to come as close to that age as you can.

Other age points:

- Once a chick reaches 24, she is wired for life to be that person. You know what you're getting. Don't hook-up with any chick under 24 for anything more than a casual fun relationship.

- Chicks rapidly deterioriate when they hit their early 30's. There's a few good looking 36 year olds out there but not many. So, your 31 year old hottie only has a few good years left in her.

The good side of the early 30's is their tick, tock hormones kick into high gear so they are mainly insatiable while in their 20s and 40s, they could be be very Low Drive.

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mutiny
I'm 26.....I love the younger girls (ie college girls) but they're all so ****ing dumb I can't handle it. I set my sights a little bit higher (older) and all those girls are divorced and/or have three kids already. Or they're still married, which is a topic for another post entirely. hahaha
Im 45 (look like im 32) Ive dated women as young as 26 I personally find that I like women who are in there early 30's. Im extreamly selective adn you're right, there are a very few women in there 30's that are very hot. But when you find one.... OMG... they are in there peak and want it ALL the time :)

Fooling around with a married woman is a very bad idea. First off it show YOU lack integrity, second you never know when you're going to mess with a guys wife who is a psycho. Good way to get your brains blown out or have a run in with he and several of his buddies with baseball bats.

Reaction score
Girls are ready to give birth as soon as they have their period - but I have standards, I won't go after them until they are at least 16! :D

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll date casually a girl 20 or over - depending on the girl. Some carry themselves well, others do not.

For LTR, at least 25.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
ONS: >18 y/o
LTR: > 25 y/o (I am turning 28).

I think it is very important what the chicks have experienced so far: Travelled other countries, university,LTRs...

I have changed every 2 years of my life significantly myself and grown personally. Therefore I think 4 years of age CAN make a huge difference.

Actually I like older women aswell (30-36). If they look good at this age ,they are natural beauties (OMG,some of the best tits I have ever seen were on a women who was 36 ;-). The older chicks often are more mature personally and some finally get real self-confident.I find this really attractive.If they are still flaky and childish at this age, forget about them,because they have not grown up.

Cheers!

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women of all ages, so long as they are of legal age and so long as she's good looking enough that I'd rather do her, than masturbate! :D

MotoXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with maranathaman, the only puzzy i regret is the puzzy i told no!!!!