Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much weight can i put on in 1 week?

YOGI BEAR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plz keep in mind that i am only trying to gain muscle weight.I would like to put on 3lbs a week if possible. i gotta gain 20 pounds fast for fball. Also im running along with lifting weights, so i can improve my 40 yd time.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3lbs. a week of pure muscle ??

Not even on roids, unless you are a genetic freak, and even then, it's highly unlikely..... Dream on, dude.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take creatine.

Diesel is right though, the 3lb is a bit unreasonable unless you want to add alot of fat with it.

Creatine did allow me to put on about 10 lbs over 2 months. It is easily lost when you stop taking it and to be honest I didn't feel or perform alot stronger as I took it, but my training methods back then were a bit less intense than they are now.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Take creatine.

Diesel is right though, the 3lb is a bit unreasonable unless you want to add alot of fat with it.

Creatine did allow me to put on about 10 lbs over 2 months. It is easily lost when you stop taking it and to be honest I didn't feel or perform alot stronger as I took it, but my training methods back then were a bit less intense than they are now.

It is easily lost because most of that 10 lbs. was water.

Why do you guys keep thinking creatine is like a wonder drug? it's not.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed.

the only "wonder drug" is a blend of hard training, sufficient rest, proper diet. stop wasting your time and money on bull****.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 lbs. of muscle per week? I hope you get kicked off the football team. Most football players aren't stupid and they know how to work their body.

It's not impossible but it's also improbable. I added 1.5 inches to both of my shoulders for a whopping cold measurement of 2.9 feet (width) in a week but nobody believes me.

YOGI BEAR

Don Juan
Reaction score
People, im asking how much can i possibly put on in a week. I didnt say i could put on three in a week now. That was a hope not a statement. critical, critical people. Look to help someone sometime instead of talking bad about them.

Melder

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can prolly only expect to gain between 1 to 2 pounds per week max.

1 pound = 3500 calories
2 pound = 7000 calories

That said you will need between 500 and 1000 calories over maintenance per day

1 pound gain per week
bodyweight * 16 + 500 = Calories per day
2 pound gain per week
bodyweight * 16 + 1000 = Calories per day

eg someone who weighs 175pounds and wants to gain 2 pounds per week

175 * 16 + 1000 = 3800 calories per day

Now with all this being said, you may still not be able gain as much, every person is different, some people gain weight easily and some can't gain to save there life