Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much forms does it really need?

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing Bench press, Rotating curls, squats, calve raises, and lateral raises. Are these all we really need? Here's my workout list

Chest/Triceps Workout Incline chest press 4x13 29kg Flat bench press 4x13 29kg Incline chest press 4x8 29kg

Leg/Shoulder Workout Isolate Lateral Raise 4x13 17kg DB Squats 4x8 29kg Isolate shoulder press 4x13 22kg Calve raises 4x13 29kg Dumbbell alternate side bends 4x13 29kg Iso dumbbell front raise 4x13 17kg

Biceps/Traps Workout Rotate Curl 4x13 18kg DB Shrugs 4x13 27kg Forearm rolls 4x13 18kg Single Rear Delt Row 4x8 29kg Pull-ups 4x6

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@anunimuus magi Don't listen to chuck. He's full of shjt, and pretending about what he does on this site. He claimed to bench 360lbs. There's no way he's benching that much weight by just doing bodyweight exercises. To get to that weight, one needs to progressively overload by adding weight over time. To your original question....

It's good to do 12-20 sets spread out among 4-7 movements per muscle group, per week. Preferably in the 10-12 rep range, but you can try different rep ranges, and see what works for you. Though with pure isolation exercises like barbell curls, it's not advisable to be in the six rep range, as there is a higher chance of injury.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question is, what are your goals? You can still look really good with only 2 exercises. Neuroticism related to looking pumped will ruin your life.

A simple minimalist program with improve your life, with less recovery debt and more strength gains.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
From your original posts, it seems like you want big arms, chest, and back.

Dips and chin ups will do that.

Options for lower body
If you have chicken legs and squat.

If you want total body strength do deadlifts instead.

If you want speed and power do KB swings and KB snatches

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
@anunimuus magi Don't listen to chuck. He's full of shjt, and pretending about what he does on this site. He claimed to bench 360lbs. There's no way he's benching that much weight by just doing bodyweight exercises. To get to that weight, one needs to progressively overload by adding weight over time. To your original question....

It's good to do 12-20 sets spread out among 4-7 movements per muscle group, per week. Preferably in the 10-12 rep range, but you can try different rep ranges, and see what works for you. Though with pure isolation exercises like barbell curls, it's not advisable to be in the six rep range, as there is a higher chance of injury.
This is informative, I don't wanna risk losing my strength by reducing my exercises so consulting with the experienced is a must

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
From your original posts, it seems like you want big arms, chest, and back.

Dips and chin ups will do that.

Options for lower body
If you have chicken legs and squat.

If you want total body strength do deadlifts instead.

If you want speed and power do KB swings and KB snatches
With my current program I can see the sculptures through my efforts, seems experimenting is scary but thanks

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
With my current program I can see the sculptures through my efforts, seems experimenting is scary but thanks
Why experiment?
Charles Poliquin who has coached many gold medals stated chins and dips will build the best upper body you are capable of.
Pavel Tatsouline also said dips are the best.
Jim Wendler, plus many old time power lifters all says do dips and chins.
To me thats your safest option.

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why experiment?
Charles Poliquin who has coached many gold medals stated chins and dips will build the best upper body you are capable of.
Pavel Tatsouline also said dips are the best.
Jim Wendler, plus many old time power lifters all says do dips and chins.
To me thats your safest option.
thanks man