Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Much Does Seniority Matter?

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a senior, and up until now, I haven't considered going for any chicks younger than me. Just finished dealing with this one girl (it wasn't that serious, and she's not from my school, so no problems...) and am ready to move on. Consering making a move on this Junior girl I kinda know. Very hot and very popular (which frankly is an annoying trait).

We all know that in high school we have an advantage over younger girls, but I'm curious about just HOW MUCH of an advantage you guys think there is being one year older? Two years? I'm curious about how you think girls see dating a guy that's older. I have no experience in the younger chicks department. BTW: Maturity doesn't seem to be an issue with this girl.

While I'm at it, if I could get some analysis on this event with the same girl, it would be great: I was sitting at a table in the library with her closest friend. We were both studying though, not talking. Then the girl I was talking about walks in, and invites her friend to go get some coffee with her during this free block that we were all having. Her friend agrees, and gets up from the table, and then the invitee chick asks me to join as well. I agree to join. It doesn't pan out though because her friend got caught in the hallways as we were leaving by a teacher she was in trouble with, and the the girl said that she didn't want to go for coffee if she had to leave her friend behind. Was she just nervous to be alone with me, and actually into me or what? Why wouldn't she go with just me dammit!

Thanks all.

- Maurizio

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just HOW MUCH of an advantage you guys think there is being one year older? Two years? I'm curious about how you think girls see dating a guy that's older.
Senority is a pretty delicate subject when dealing with the HS ladies. On one hand it can certainly help you get a fine-looking broad, whereas if senority is too important to a girl, it makes you question whether or not the girl you're after is worth dating in the first place.

A year of senority is frankly nothing. It's accepted by everyone and really gives a guy no advantage in landing a chick.

Add another year to the mix, and we completely turn the situation around. A girl will be much more likely to go for the older guy when she's got even interest level. Whether or not it should be important to a girl, it makes her feel important if a guy multiple years older than her shows enough interest to want to date her.

Of course, there are logical reasons why senority is important. First, the older a guy is, the more mature he's likely to be. This certainly isn't always the case but holds true as a general rule. Unfortunately, situations arise where a sophomore and senior guy both are after a sophomore girl, and even though the sophomore is much more sophisticated, she'll go with the senior anyway. It's life.

Another reason why girls go for older guys is because they are most times physically at the same point. It's common knowlegde the ladies physically mature faster, so if they look good together, why not?

Of course, neither of these reasons are good ones. Yet, girls aren't logical. Bottom line is, it plays an important role when considering relationships with more than one year of difference in age.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I ought to clarify that coffee thing...

Yes, my high school does offer coffee. But that's not the coffee that I was refering to.

We were going to go to a Starbucks or a Dunkin' Donuts. At my high school, we have open campus, meaning that you don't need to be at school if you don't have a class. So, she was inviting to give me a lift in her car to go get coffee along with her friend at a place OUTSIDE of school, not in it.

(It's a lot like college, on tuesdays and thursdays I don't have to wake up in the morning until 10:30 and don't have class until 11:30! By the way, it's a public school, just a very strange one!)

- Maurizio

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
seniority

My school has an open campus, and a block schedule lol, so its pretty messed up too. But anyways...

I seem to have good look with girls of all ages and for some odd reason the senior girls... I'm a junior. I have the hardest time with the junior girls though. Senior,sophmore,freshmen = ez p**sy for me. Its accepeted for a guy to out with a girl 2 years younger than him in high school i.e Senior-soph, Junior-Fresh. But Senior-fresh is kinda looked as a sign of desperation here.

So I would stick with my 2 year rule.

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dreams my school has nothening like that. THis sucks where do you go to school i want to get a transfer. I get up and got to school at 8 and don't get done until 3 this SUCKS

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get up and got to school at 8 and don't get done until 3 this SUCKS
We're not in the minority, dude, they are. I've only heard of a few schools like that. The first bell rings for me at 7:50 and the final at 2:57...you've got it made, Maurizio.

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're only one year older, go for it! Think about it. Lot's of guy's parents have their dad at least a year older than their mom. Once you get out of High School, it won't make much of a difference anyway.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, its a different perspective man.

a 28 yr old guy going out with a 17 yr old girl is better than a 17 yr old going out with a 13 or 14 year old.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 28 yr old guy going out with a 17 yr old girl is better than a 17 yr old going out with a 13 or 14 year old.
Not really. In fact, not at all. 17 on 14 is a little bit of a stretch of the unspoken rule that guys shouldn't date more than 2 years younger. 28 on 17 is illegal, not to mention sick.