Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women on the forum?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re not leaving after all?
I'm fine with her sticking around, but I'm still going to bust her chops and yours too (both in a friendly way).

Atom Smasher, you've either had different experiences with women than I have... or you've forgotten that a woman's words do not always mirror their actions.

catsmeow. Other than I enjoy reading varied perspectives (including yours) , I'm also glad you've stuck around to prove my point. Stereotypes exist for a reason and your actions contradicting your words... does help to validate my sexist observation.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine with her sticking around, but I'm still going to bust her chops and yours too (both in a friendly way).

Atom Smasher, you've either had different experiences with women than I have... or you've forgotten that a woman's words do not always mirror their actions.

catsmeow. Other than I enjoy reading varied perspectives (including yours) , I'm also glad you've stuck around to prove my point. Stereotypes exist for a reason and your actions contradicting your words... does help to validate my sexist observation.
I’m also fine with her sticking around. I’m pointing out the very thing you mentioned… that women’s words often don’t match their actions.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to DM Catsmeow not to be a butthead and leave. I have a handful of men here on ignore. I haven't read
Anything stupid/phony/foul/Tmi that she has shared. Jeeezz I leave for one day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent & @catsmeow have added to the quality of discussions. Looks like @catsmeow is leaving.

I wouldn’t discourage any female posters from participating but I wouldn’t see the appeal in it from their point of view either. For heterosexual women, there are online communities that are more in line with their interests & emotional needs.

In theory, there could be commonality between a subset of lesbian women & straight men. A lesbian needs to seduce a woman to have sex just like a heterosexual man needs to do. I guess some lesbians do approaches. However, I’m thinking that lesbian sexual dynamics are a bit different than heterosexual ones which could explain why lesbian women haven’t come to this forum to discuss picking up women. I can’t comprehend it nor will I try any more to do it.

@BeExcellent is 53 right now & joined when she was 45. In her time here, she has not been a part of the key demographic that the typical man here desires (under 30-35, childless). There’s never been an under 30-35 year old childless female poster in the time I’ve been here. While I think a poster fitting that description would be an interesting addition,I wouldn’t see the motivation for an 18-30 or 18-35 year old woman to regularly post here.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bolded is true -- some of the time but not all, it depends on the circumstance. I own it. It can be both a positive and negative.

The positive being I'm flexible, not rigid, and open to change upon further reflection.

The negative? Men don't take my words seriously.:oops:

I was reading back some of @penkitten posts, she sounds like a very cool chick! Someone I might be friends with in real life.

@BeExcellent she married a man she met here, on this site? Wow, that's interesting but not uncommon. I know a few couples who met on sites like this one.

Anyway, reading back, SS seemed different back then, more open to female perspectives and well, just more positive and fun in general. @penkitten had over 8,000 posts!

Not a dig necessarily even tho it sounds like one, just an observation. But it was many many years ago and times have changed, I get that.

@jimwho you mentioned you tried to DM me? I didn't receive.

Anyway, thanks for the support from some of you, I appreciate it. I'll be around from time to time and will post when I think it adds value.

And yes I did come from another forum, mostly female and that place may be the most toxic site that ever existed!

If you knew me IRL, I'm very 'girly' and feminine, but sadly I just don't relate to most women, how they think and behave in relationships, 100% truth!
Why did you say you are leaving for good 3 times and yet you continue to post? "Okay, that is all fine and dandy. But this time I mean it....I am REALLY leaving guys!" :rofl:

In all seriousness, I enjoy a variety of different voices on here. So you are welcome as far as I am concerned for whatever it is worth. You seem to genuinely enjoy the discussion and aren't here to just rag on men in general.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the dynamic to be interesting, although the banter often is not productive. I’ve expressed elsewhere here that I’ve seen men’s spaces (which are few and far between) be destroyed by the presence of female voices. E.g. I was an early and longtime contributor to Athol Kay’s MMSL forum which was initially a men only space where female voices where quickly identified mostly as trolls and removed summarily. The. The need to monetize the venture opened it to women and it summarily crashed and burned, it was ugly.
Imagine a discussion forum for Britney Spears fans. For some reason, it is suddenly invaded by a group of professional wrestling fans. What do you think is going to happen to that forum? The same thing that would happen to SS if the proportion of female posters increased significantly.

logicallefty

Reaction score
We periodically get inquiries Questioning why we allow women on this site. Women on this site typically end up in two categories. The first are the women who actually take their BS cap off and provide legitimate content.. They add value to the forum in that way. The second category are the women who brag and brag how much “like the guys” they are. They come here thinking that they are going to hang with the guys and show the world how mentally tough they are. Often times those women do fine for a while, months or years. But eventually they end up getting triggered by a post and going off on the forum community and fighting with the men, or, just silently disappearing to the couch on a bon bon and soap opera binge crying and posting online about how bad all men are. I love it when the women on here post a big long package of emotional garbage. It demonstrates to the younger guys on here that women can be just as crazy as we older guys say.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I really say that? Lol

I usually own my shyt but I honestly don't remember posting that here. It's not my writing style either, but I don't not believe you, I might have said it in an "emotional" moment in response to something as I was given quite a hard time when I first joined.

Apparently, I changed my mind upon further reflection, I suppose some things should be taken with a pinch of salt, and that's one of them!
It was hyperbole. You didn't actually say it. I just found it humorous you said you were leaving and told us to have a nice life in like your 2nd or 3rd post on the topic, then posted another 4-5 times after that. I am giving you a hard time. No worries.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
It's a slippery slope. We live in a world that now says it's okay for girls to be boys, and vice versa. Nobody's allowed to restrict anyone from doing anything anymore - because we're all conditioned to 'be open-minded.'

Nobody says 'No' to anyone anymore. Because, after all, we just need to 'be open-minded.' Barf.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s weird that there’s female posters on here.You’d think that they’d be unable or just unwilling to understand the things we discuss here.

I have looked up the posts of old female posters though,like @penkitten and @LiveYourDream ,and they were able contributors. @sazc was also good for the time that she was here.

If I had to pick a female member I preferred,I’d go with @catsmeow ,because,while there’s a lot she clearly doesn’t understand,she seems to be serious about learning. I don’t know about @BeExcellent ,I try to go through her contributions but more often than not I just zone out when she starts bloviating about how great she is,which is pretty much all her posts. You can ably get your point across without all that,as I’m sure most guys will agree with.

That said, I really do not understand why they’re here in the first place.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jimwho you mentioned you tried to DM me? I didn't receive.
I clicked on your name/avatar looking for some PM-DM box to check or send and couldn't find anything. This from a guy that went from a rotary phone to an IPhone recently. I can fix anything, but not Tech savvy. Don't go.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She may have DM disabled….

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do like mystery and magic. I ve basically red pilled my girl by advising her through all the lady politics at her work. I now try and keep my mouth shut more at home, send her out for girlie shopping and pampering and watch the odd chick flick with her. Women's feminity declines as they age so you have to top them up if you have a keeper of course.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s weird that there’s female posters on here.You’d think that they’d be unable or just unwilling to understand the things we discuss here.
There are two more-or-less active female posters here. I get the impression that one of them is here because she wants to understand men and male behaviour. I find her posts interesting and introspective. The other one is on SS purely for attention wh0ring purposes (which is typical for women who try to "invade" male-oriented spaces).