Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how long should i give her??

daboywonder2002

Reaction score
let's see. last sat, i met this girl at the club. we danced a few times. and i got her number. i called her late sunday night, say around 7 pm. convo went great. now, i know that usually you should wait a few days before calling. but i am not sure that applies to everyone. cause if you wait to call me, ill forget about you. so i wanted to be fresh in her mind. anyways, she called me on monday and we talked for a few.Anyways, i decided to make plans to hook up. at first, she was like cool. but later on during the week. say wed. she wasnt feeling well. i didnt speak to her tues. so thursday, i called her to see if we were still going out. i got the voice mail but didnt leave a message. so thurs night, i called her again like around 11pm. and left a message for her to call me at either home or work. my question is how long should i give this girl before i start to make other plans?? im not trying to wait around forever. we were supposed to go out on sat. i hate when females cancel at the last minute so that any backup plans we could have are screwed. but i dont want to seem like an impatient jerk either.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've called her over three times (too much). Go ahead with your other plans. If she calls you and you have other plans, well, that's tough luck for her, you don't know what she is up to. Why are you so willing to arrange your schedule around this chick so soon?

You shouldn't have called back the second time on the Thursday.

Reaction score
"know that usually you should wait a few days before calling."

fawk that! I don't apply other fools rules to my own game or life. If I don't fawk close em or I'm working on another one...I call when I leave the club and leave a nice message or will send a nice email when I get home.

This rule is dumb and lame to me. Sorry to Doc Love, much respect but I don't agree with this one.

I've used it before and it made no difference. Women that I meet already have a high interest level in me and by me calling I stoke it even higher.

And no I don't seem desperate. Maybe it's my aura or personality!

I guess if your what you guys call and AFC then you need tricks and tactics to make it APPEAR that your not...only for the woman to find out later on that you are...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This rule is dumb and lame to me. Sorry to Doc Love, much respect but I don't agree with this one.
I have the same opinion. If you wait too long, she'll forget about you and latch onto another guy. Strike while the iron's hot.

Anyways, i decided to make plans to hook up. at first, she was like cool. but later on during the week. say wed. she wasnt feeling well
You made plans with her. If she wants to cancel, she needs to call you. Calling to make sure things haven't changed displays insecurity and dependency on women.

Look at it this way, if you go to meet her, and the b1tch doesn't show up, you only wasted 30 minutes on her rather than a few dates with her. If she flakes out, just throw her number away.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I call when I leave the club and leave a nice message or will send a nice email when I get home.
Emails straight after meeting at the club?!

Player, what's the general content of the messages?