Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long left?

Baron_O_H

Reaction score
You've probably heard this one before..

Went from blue pill to consuming redpill content, thought I had it all under control (lol). Entered LTR, living together, blue pill ways slip back in, she refuses sex 50% of the time (cites sexual trauma history - which I know she experienced - though never stopped her when we met).

I've started to right the ship with moderate success. Though I'm aware this could be hopeless. She saw through me a good deal, I hadn't yet properly internalized the blessed teachings of Rollo and co.

I'd rather not just up and pull the plug. LTR is very convenient for me until 2022. I have no idea the last time I went out or drank.

My Q. How long can the erosion usually take to a breakup? I'm aware these things brew in Women for awhile and then wham, monkey branch.

Cheers

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You already broke up, your woman is cheating on her alpha by being next to you. It began first time she refused sex.

Your relationship arises from the obvious fact that you have pus deficit.

You are blue pill still because you entered a relationship. Oh boy let me secure that pus so I don’t have to masturbate no more!!!!

Even your question arises from pus deficit, how long I still get to f her.

Last edited:

Baron_O_H

Reaction score
You already broke up, your woman is cheating on her alpha by being next to you. It began first time she refused sex.

Your relationship arises from the obvious fact that you have pus deficit.

You are blue pill still because you entered a relationship. Oh boy let me secure that pus so I don’t have to masturbate no more!!!!
I thought I had killed the beta, and that I would be fine. Obviously I have a ton of work to do. First time being in an LTR.

It's a valuable lesson

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you feel like going out and partying? Meeting other chicks? Drinking with the homeboys?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea the last time I went out or drank.
Once you enter an LTR you should still go out as much as you did before. I'm in a locked down country - and the house parties have never been better. If you stop going out and meeting friends it's a massive red flag for her. It says you don't bring much value.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Went from blue pill to consuming redpill content, thought I had it all under control (lol). Entered LTR, living together, blue pill ways slip back in, she refuses sex 50% of the time (cites sexual trauma history - which I know she experienced - though never stopped her when we met).

I've started to right the ship with moderate success. Though I'm aware this could be hopeless. She saw through me a good deal, I hadn't yet properly internalized the blessed teachings of Rollo and co.

I'd rather not just up and pull the plug. LTR is very convenient for me until 2022. I have no idea the last time I went out or drank.

My Q. How long can the erosion usually take to a breakup? I'm aware these things brew in Women for awhile and then wham, monkey branch.

Cheers
Take her out of town. Somewhere with interesting things to do. Sometimes to get out a funk you gotta move around.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
How long do you have? No time. It is done and you need to end it on your terms. Be a man.

Tell her she has 3 or 4 weeks to find her own place. Start sleeping in another bedroom and go start dating other women. Focus on you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so youve moved her in yours and she still sees herself above,you? the most accomplished one?

tell her to leave, with this sentence "This isnt working for me"

dont let her make up with you walk off if she tries to communicate

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to pull waaay back. But this is really hard while living together. Good luck I am not sure how to even go about this.
It's a huge challenge while living together. You can be gone actively livimg and only at the residence to sleep.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeap, she ended up homeless due to corona. I have told her I may choose to live alone again once lockdown lifts
Depends on what you want. If you just want a steady sex partner until this whole Covid thing boils over then you have absolute power if she is staying at your place on your dime and she's not contributing anything. Just use that power play to demand sex from her if she still wants to continue living there. You can phrase it in a way that doesn't sound demeaning like say that you have a high libido and sex is very important part of your life and that you need someone to be on your same level or it won't work out.

On the other hand, if you want more than that or the juice isn't worth the squeeze, then it's time to kick her out and scouting out other options.

Baron_O_H

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses everyone.

To answer a few questions..

- Yes she pays full rent. I had also told her in the past after corona I may live alone again. I will enact this once lockdown lifts.

- Tbh I don't really go out or drink and not just because I get pusc at home. I also recently moved away from my home town and in the process of finding friends here. But I've gotten back into muay thai so at-least I'm out of the house 3 nights per week, I found a spot that doesn't give a f about lockdown so that's legit.

- I've pulled back a fair amount, I now go straight into my office in the mornings before leaving for the day and keep interaction at a minimum. eg. up as soon as the alarm sounds, no spooning etc.

- I'll make more trips away on weekends to catch up with friends back home.

- This is my first ever LTR so I'm not going to pull the pin just yet. I have some faith and honestly if I'm going to get burnt, I want a scar. I'm not repeating this.

Cheers

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the stage of being devalued. She sees herself as above you. It can implode anytime from here -weeks, months or years. You'll be able to mark the decline by her being increasingly non-compliant, critical of you and manufacturing drama. Girl's nights out will follow and that's when you're at the end stages.

She can't "un-see" this beta side of you. You can only do stuff to buy time, mostly distancing and making yourself scarce - hard to do when you live together. You can never get the respect back to where it was at the beginning, unfortunately. Once a girl sees your beta side then you're earmarked by her hindbrain as "beta for life". Any Alpha displays from here on out will be regarded suspiciously and as inauthentic.
Not necessarily.
You could regain your alpha status despite what she's gonna think. Start going out to play sports, live healthier, talk to women, focus on work and hobbies and as a result you'll spend less time on her. She will feel this. And she'll try to turn you beta again, something you could or could not resist. Or maybe she'll adhere to the new you and become attracted again.
You could also just break up with her.
I feel like this is not a matter of time. I mean, if I was in your shoes, I would do something about it, I wouldn't wait for it to blow up.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two reasons she will refuse sex, she doesn't want to and she doesn't care that you do want to. both of these reasons are trouble. that situation will destroy you. if you allow it to continue it will only get more difficult. will not fix itself. probably a lot of other annoying things she is doing or not doing.

if you were married and kids I would suggest running the married red pill map plan. it can work, it takes an iron will. If it does work, often we dump the girl after winning her back because we will not want her any longer. reason to only suggest if married with kids is that the effort to do this is so much. you must have super high motivation to go through with it.

as you not married with kids, just move on or at least start fishing for a replacement(s).

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
If anything shes holding back telling you things that she doesnt find pleasant. To be a good girlfriend she had sex with u despite her trauma and now shes realizing it might have been a bad idea. Maybe she doesn't find the sex pleasant..you should talk to her and ask her. I mean this is your girlfriend not a 4 limbed monster. Plus a girl whos been through sexual trauma is always going to have some level of.**** going on in her head whether its distrust, feeling used, etc

I think you just need to just let her go for now. If she cares enough she'll try to make it work. In breaking up with her youll find whats really going through her head. Unless she sees you as a free ride. Even though you claim she pays full rent.

P.S i generally try to avoid dating anyone seriously who has some kind of baggage or trauma. I cant be playing doctor or therapist.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste time. Tell her she needs to find another place to live