Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long left?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste time. Tell her she needs to find another place to live

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've probably heard this one before..

Went from blue pill to consuming redpill content, thought I had it all under control (lol). Entered LTR, living together, blue pill ways slip back in, she refuses sex 50% of the time (cites sexual trauma history - which I know she experienced - though never stopped her when we met).

I've started to right the ship with moderate success. Though I'm aware this could be hopeless. She saw through me a good deal, I hadn't yet properly internalized the blessed teachings of Rollo and co.

I'd rather not just up and pull the plug. LTR is very convenient for me until 2022. I have no idea the last time I went out or drank.

My Q. How long can the erosion usually take to a breakup? I'm aware these things brew in Women for awhile and then wham, monkey branch.

Cheers
I only know what I would do. Pull the plug or get some girlfriends.
The deal was intimacy and sex for resources. Once they renege it’s over.

She is not a sexual abuse victim. She has “lost that loving feeling”. The sex stuff never stopped her from sleeping with men before you. If you call her on it, she will come up with some bullshyt reason.

Sorry man.