Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How ****ing the tenant can go horribly wrong

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am not sure I want to go into the details of the relationship right now.

It started off well, I was at the very top of my game. Felt is though I was oozing game whereever I went, behaved in a dominant yet understanding manner wherever I went. Took care of the people around me, didn't accept any unpleasant behavior from anyone, which I rarely got, and was actually treated quite friendly by almost everybody.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend that used to rent from me, another female. When I met her at their workplace I could tell she was DTF. They were closing up and wanted to have drinks, so I waited like 10-20 mins, it took too long and so I left. This was one of the simple nuanced ways that I communicated that my time is valuable to me, and so we got off on a pretty good start from my point of view. We met up a few days later, talked about sex, basically, had some drinks, and made out at the very end.

So a few days after that, she was supposed to move in, this was just after christmas 2018. So I gave her the key to the house, I was wearing my boxers, and she just bent over and sucked my **** for a few seconds and said she had to get back to her friends. Now this girl was 21 years old and you can tell from this pattern that she liked to tease and drive people crazy.

When I saw her here a few days later, I had some handcuffs laying around the living room. We were making out and I wanted to bang, and she didn't want to, so I said alright, cut the ****, took the handcuffs, put them on her and ****ed her pretty good. Missionary, anal, came on her vagina and she just licked it up and eat it from there. I was like WHOA. I had never seen a girl do anything like that before.

So... That will be the first entry into this journal here, I will continue writing on how the relationship went, how it went to ****, and the position I am in now.

I need to do this in order to get over it, understand the mistakes that I made, not feel sorry for the mistakes that I made, and understand the reasoning for the mistakes that she made. So that's the reason for this journal. I always appreciate the environment on sosuave where I can vent a bit in a constructive environment and we can analyse the situation from a rational, raw and honest point of view.

In the end she made me into her soft little jello boy, so stay tuned if you want out how it went wrong. I am now in the process of picking up the pieces, finding peace of mind, learning that I deserve to be the best that I can be, and rebuilding myself.

So stay tuned. I'll post the next part of this story tomorrow.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am not sure I want to go into the details of the relationship right now.

It started off well, I was at the very top of my game. Felt is though I was oozing game whereever I went, behaved in a dominant yet understanding manner wherever I went. Took care of the people around me, didn't accept any unpleasant behavior from anyone, which I rarely got, and was actually treated quite friendly by almost everybody.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend that used to rent from me, another female. When I met her at their workplace I could tell she was DTF. They were closing up and wanted to have drinks, so I waited like 10-20 mins, it took too long and so I left. This was one of the simple nuanced ways that I communicated that my time is valuable to me, and so we got off on a pretty good start from my point of view. We met up a few days later, talked about sex, basically, had some drinks, and made out at the very end.

So a few days after that, she was supposed to move in, this was just after christmas 2018. So I gave her the key to the house, I was wearing my boxers, and she just bent over and sucked my **** for a few seconds and said she had to get back to her friends. Now this girl was 21 years old and you can tell from this pattern that she liked to tease and drive people crazy.

When I saw her here a few days later, I had some handcuffs laying around the living room. We were making out and I wanted to bang, and she didn't want to, so I said alright, cut the ****, took the handcuffs, put them on her and ****ed her pretty good. Missionary, anal, came on her vagina and she just licked it up and eat it from there. I was like WHOA. I had never seen a girl do anything like that before.

So... That will be the first entry into this journal here, I will continue writing on how the relationship went, how it went to ****, and the position I am in now.

I need to do this in order to get over it, understand the mistakes that I made, not feel sorry for the mistakes that I made, and understand the reasoning for the mistakes that she made. So that's the reason for this journal. I always appreciate the environment on sosuave where I can vent a bit in a constructive environment and we can analyse the situation from a rational, raw and honest point of view.

In the end she made me into her soft little jello boy, so stay tuned if you want out how it went wrong. I am now in the process of picking up the pieces, finding peace of mind, learning that I deserve to be the best that I can be, and rebuilding myself.

So stay tuned. I'll post the next part of this story tomorrow.
How long did it take to break you down? What did she do to break you down? One of her motives was obviously to break you down.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... pretty good cliffhanger here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a slvtty blond renter who I have no desire to fvck, but she would have no problem with it herself. And then she would stop paying rent, which I am sure is what happened to the op.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a slvtty blond renter who I have no desire to fvck, but she would have no problem with it herself. And then she would stop paying rent, which I am sure is what happened to the op.
She also broke him down and took his self control. He turned to jello guy.