Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how does masturbation affect bulking?

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
does it have a negative effect on bulking? should i stop masturbating totally?

tigerkick

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO... I rarely laugh about health topics on forums, I never thought someone would actually asked something like this :p

just dont "over do".. once a day won't do sheit :rolleyes: Although it can be a good 1 - 3 minute cardio workout :p

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it does. Not to mention, hair will grow on your palms and you'll go blind after masturbating frequently. :rolleyes:

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol im being sreious.. it might sound funny but dont get the wrong idea.. its just that ive heard that it decreases testosterone lvl.. and if i work out straight after that i will be less efficient?

Last edited:

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deeloo
lol im being sreious.. it might sound funny but get the wrong idea.. its just that ive heard that it decreases testosterone lvl.. and if i work out straight after that i will be less efficient?
Yep I heard the same. And apparently your sperm is nearly totaly protein. So maybe it does to some extent, but I dont think it would have a large impact on your training.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Yep I heard the same. And apparently your sperm is nearly totaly protein. So maybe it does to some extent, but I dont think it would have a large impact on your training.

That's why you always hear coaches discourage atheletes to abstain from sex while training, or at least before an event. The sex act (with a partner or by yourself) not only affects one's physical performance, but it also affects you psychologically, as blowing your wad also releases chemicals into your brain, like dopamine, that causes you to be very relaxed and euphoric. Think about you how feel after you've had sex. You feel sluggish and all you want to do is sleep afterwards.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true you shouldn't do it before any events, but it's not going to effect your training, unless you do it constantly.

Reminds me of a funny time when I whacked it and then I had track practice like 5 hours later, and my legs still felt like rubber that whole practice. It was horrible...I ran so slow. 5 hours later! :D

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... so on the flip side of things, the longer you don't masturbate/have an orgasm, the faster you'll run, be able to lift more weight, and be mentally awake? After a month, I'd imagine, bullets will bounce off your chest (being hard as iron, of course). :p

So much for this site. :rolleyes:

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to "unload your gun's chamber" so to speak. This way with an empty sperm tank you can lift more and more quicker since you'll weigh less. Who needs to lug around a heavy nutsack

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you guys are funny. Alright, Usually I work out and then release the spooge. Don't do it the other way..performance drops off for the next couple of hours. Don't do what others say about releasing yourself before a date too - if date was successful you can enjoy releasing all over her. Haha.

Reaction score
Jacking off f*cks your performance real bad.....

One time, during two a days I ****ed this one girl three times in the morning and when I got up to the fieldhouse and started warming up around 3, I could tell it was gonna be a long, hot and tiring ass day. I felt like quitting or passing out and sh*t too...

Kendog

Don Juan
Reaction score
i jerk it all the time and im a beefy mother ****er, even arnold did he says in his video "i like to pump and hump" or something like that. and he says "the pump is like cumming" good to know he's our govenor, go arny!

but i still wouldnt recommend it within 3 hours or so before a workout just becuase it kind of exhuasts you