Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a woman know

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it common DJ knowledge that as soon as a woman knows she has a guy (in the early stages) her interest level generally takes a significant 180. So my question is how does the woman know...is it particular behaviour or is a six sense thing. What are some of the things guys can do to prevent it from happening. I know the general response is "to spin more plates". Personally I think that this is an immature solution as it doesn't fix the problem inside a man. A man should be able to have enough emotional maturity to date a single woman without the woman owning him. I think this is what women want. Basically a man who wants and desires them but doesn't need them. You can superfically create this effect by spinning plates (much like gaining confidence through alcohol) but I think this is not going to help the guy over the long term.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when you find the one you should be with, none of these rules apply. You can be yourself and not have to worry about "running game" to keep a woman interested.

HOWEVER, in the meantime the only thing you can do is let her know (without saying it) that she can lose you at anytime because you are a hot commodity. Women want you, men fear you. She is LUCKY to even be talking to you.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
I think when you find the one you should be with, none of these rules apply. You can be yourself and not have to worry about "running game" to keep a woman interested.
I actually think this is a common misconception. You definitely want to always be yourself, but don't get too comfortable thinking you've got everything on lock down because that usually leads to complacency and before you know it things have taken a turn for the worse.

Women will always test you, hell ALL people will test you, it is a constant. Never forget about the "rules", they work in all kinds of situations with all kinds of people.

This made me think about one of my Aunts and my Uncle who she's married to. They've been together for like 30 years or something and she never stopped pushing boundaries with him. It was a rare sight, but my Aunt was ranting about something and pushed him to the point where he raised his voice and basically put her in her place, it was shocking to me because I had never seen him do that (it seemed that my Uncle would avoid confrontation), but I guess he's been the MAN all these years.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
Are you kidding?

Once you set the hook if you release tension from the line the fish gets away.

This is the biggest mistake men make with women in relationships.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One mistake I've made in the past and am much more conscious of is not going overboard with communication or time spent with the girl.

When a girl is into you it's like the calls/texts/emails never stop. It can be easy to get roped in if you're not careful. Always err on the side of restraint, not only with the frequency with which you communicate, but the depth of what you reveal about yourself. Men will slip into the comfort zone and start pouring their hearts out...always remain a mystery, at least a little bit. You always want to be a little bit ahead of her, throw her a little slack, then pull away. That and have other things in your life to keep you distracted (in a healthy way).

The last girl I dated (semi-seriously) used to say, "I don't think I'll ever figure you out." It was music to my ears. I don't think she ever did.

womann

Banned
Reaction score
Re:How does a woman know?

Firstly, may I commend you on your English. It is better then some English people!

I fould your article very interesting and an eye opener. One of my hobbies is travelling, and not only seeing but immersing myself in another countries culture. (I speak seven languages due to this, all with regional accents).

I think the problem with Iran is UK and USA politics and media and bad advertising! Russia has also had bad press (although not as bad as Iran) and you wouldn't believe you were visiting the same country you'd heard about and expected.

I think eventually, when the lies in politics catch up with the bullies, war crimes will be justly punished, and Iran can become a popular tourist location is clearly deserves to be.

I have some Iranian friends here (in UK) and they voice simular opinions to you.

I'm interested in other responses you get to this, and your comments on them. All the best

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
Well it common DJ knowledge that as soon as a woman knows she has a guy (in the early stages) her interest level generally takes a significant 180.
This isn’t knowledge, it is a misinterpretation. If a woman rejects a guy once it becomes obvious to her that he likes her, then she was never that interested. Most likely she was just playing him, or using him, or just being nice. If a woman is highly attracted to a guy, her attraction and interest will only rise once if becomes obvious to her that the guy is interested.