Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you withdraw attantion?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people here on have suggested to withdraw attention when a woman disrespects them. I get the theory of this but how that look in practice?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people here on have suggested to withdraw attention when a woman disrespects them. I get the theory of this but how that look in practice?
The best way, is to have stuff to do. Get to it!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very easiest way is to divert your time. Use your time with another woman, or an activity that you are passionate about or something you need to get done. You literally fill her void with something else, and leave it filled.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get that I suppose you ghoste her completely or how far do you go?

Assume you are together during the point wher she is disrespectful. What about saying: "You know I just realised I have someplace to be now" and then leave and not answer any calls or messages for a few days?

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you share your attention with other things, interaction with such a woman becomes just a moment of your day.

If you're thinking about it so much, your castle has already been taken.
Get away emotionally and come back seeing from another place.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at “withdrawing attention” and “ghosting” as two different things. To me, withdrawal of attention is more tactical and situational, while ghosting is more of a strategic move with someone whom you have some kind of relationship established

Say you’re at a party and you’re talking to a woman and she says something disrespectful. Turn your attention to someone else, and ideally turn your back to her. Don’t do it in an angry, reactive way, but rather do it to convey that you are disappointed or disgusted with her behavior and have absolutely no interest in her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at “withdrawing attention” and “ghosting” as two different things. To me, withdrawal of attention is more tactical and situational, while ghosting is more of a strategic move with someone whom you have some kind of relationship established

Say you’re at a party and you’re talking to a woman and she says something disrespectful. Turn your attention to someone else, and ideally turn your back to her. Don’t do it in an angry, reactive way, but rather do it to convey that you are disappointed or disgusted with her behavior and have absolutely no interest in her.
But also within "self respect" you really shouldn't want to get attention from someone being disrespectful or communicate with them. So your next actions should reflect that you value yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you initiate texting......initiate 20% less
If you phone.....phone 20% less
If she calls, answer 20% less often.
If you date, be available to date 20% less often

You get the idea. Adjust percentages to suit you. The point is "If you disrespect me, you will get/see less of me"
Should we go "Back and forth" doing this, for a lady who keeps disrespecting us?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cease contact with her. Women get their validation from texts, calls, dates, and gifts. General rule of thumb she should be contacting you twice as often as you contact her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cease contact with her. Women get their validation from texts, calls, dates, and gifts. General rule of thumb she should be contacting you twice as often as you contact her.
I thought it was the "2/3rd golden ratio"? So she could contact you 3 times to your twice. It indicates sufficient interest on her end.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was the "2/3rd golden ratio"? So she could contact you 3 times to your twice. It indicates sufficient interest on her end.
That ratio is general advice for normal communication, to subconsciously be seen as higher value and to keep the correct healthy intersexual power dynamic.
For disrespect we act (by removing attention), we act because that's the only way she will understand she did something wrong, by feeling it. The only way women really get something.
Re-occuring disrespects leads to walking away i'd assume. Why keep someone around who clearly doesn't value you?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you initiate texting......initiate 20% less
If you phone.....phone 20% less
If she calls, answer 20% less often.
If you date, be available to date 20% less often

You get the idea. Adjust percentages to suit you. The point is "If you disrespect me, you will get/see less of me"
Basically this but maybe not that calculated.
Because imo if it is you are trying to hard.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. I assumed everyone would get that when I said "adjust percentages to suit you" Maybe this is the 3rd time she has disrespected you and you have done nothing at all to correct her. . In that case, you may want to disappear and not respond t
o anything for two days.

The bottom line is "since you don't seem to appreciate my presence, I am withdrawing it". You don't SAY this, you SHOW it.
I knew it was an example.
But my point was that it should be done extra thinking or efforts

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not only to "withdraw attention" but to withdraw any investment wheter its time, attention or money toward that girl.
The best way to withdraw resources from a woman is to decrease the investment, which means no dates outside your surrounding (no driving) or no planned dates but only casual dating in that same moment.

Ghosting is not a strategy, ghosting is what you do when you decided that someone has to be cut out of your life and the simple fact that you are considering it means that there are good reasons to do so.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not only to "withdraw attention" but to withdraw any investment wheter its time, attention or money toward that girl.
The best way to withdraw resources from a woman is to decrease the investment, which means no dates outside your surrounding (no driving) or no planned dates but only casual dating in that same moment.

Ghosting is not a strategy, ghosting is what you do when you decided that someone has to be cut out of your life and the simple fact that you are considering it means that there are good reasons to do so.
Maybe it was hurting you or setting you back... So you take care of yourself.