Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you rate a girl?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a situation when the girl body are particularly hot like hb9, face on 7 territory and her personality reflect of a quality women? Im considering her for my LTR.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 9 with a sh!t personality will turn into a 6 real quick for me. Likewise, a 6 with an awesome personality can make me fall absolutely head over heels for her.
Looks make you walk over but personality makes you stick around.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 9 with a sh!t personality will turn into a 6 real quick for me. Likewise, a 6 with an awesome personality can make me fall absolutely head over heels for her.
Damn that brilliant, this girl seems to be what im looking for for years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more one of those talk and act the more beautiful they look.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter what anonymous strangers posting on the internet think of her? None of us have met her, know her, or have even seen a single photo of her. You're the one who has to live with her. You decide. Then you live with the consequences, good or bad or rather, good and bad.

In a situation when the girl body are particularly hot like hb9, face on 7 territory and her personality reflect of a quality women? Im considering her for my LTR.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter what anonymous strangers posting on the internet think of her? None of us have met her, know her, or have even seen a single photo of her. You're the one who has to live with her. You decide. Then you live with the consequences, good or bad or rather, good and bad.
Ive already have describe her in numeric order by sosuave standards.. Therefore theres no need for her picture, and sosuavers are no stranger to me, many leads a great life, its a satisfaction an the enjoyment having a quality discussion in this forum, that make the difference compared to strangers like you said.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete package = LTR
Anything less = Plate
Ratings = nothing substantial and relative at best

And by complete package, I don't just mean her looks and personality. She has to have the same thought process, interests, beliefs, family lifestyle as you too amongst other things. This is what really keeps the LTR a LTR...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use the rating system either but i's good to get an idea.

9 body, 7 face is 8 overall. Quite high for my taste but could make for a good partner. A 'butterface' will always make for a better gf than a stunner in the face with mediocre body with all else being equal. The stunner gets so much more attention and develops entitlement compared to the other way around. Which also means she will have developed her character more, thus making her a better partner.
But, this is just general thoughts on looks. Vet her personality and you'll have your answer.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, Personality & Status. You can have two but you can never have all three...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive already have describe her in numeric order by sosuave standards.. Therefore theres no need for her picture, and sosuavers are no stranger to me, many leads a great life, its a satisfaction an the enjoyment having a quality discussion in this forum, that make the difference compared to strangers like you said.
You'll go crazy trying to micro-manage and micro-analyze this. Just use your intuition. If she's hot and fun to hang out with, great. If she's hot but not so fun to hang out with, she might work as an fwb you see casually.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is a total looker.... lived with her for 25yrs (im 42 and we seperated when i was 41)... made gorgeous kids... she had a great hour glass figure... pretty face.. cooked well... sex USED to be great... easily an 8 based on looks.... didnt know how i got so lucky. However... the last 7 yrs of our marriage i became not good enough.. she casted away her family and mine.. withheld sex for months unless she was drinking... her attitude stunk like mad... she still had the looks even tho she was older now (got together at 15 n 16).. but that attitude of hers totally made her a 4 or less... i did try to save the marriage for the kids but resistance was futile... currently im seeing a lady you all would likely consider a 5 or 4.5 at my age... shes a couple years older than me... her kids are grown.. stable job.. needs a bit of excercise but im motivating her.... she worships my cok when time allows.. we even take turns buyin when we eat out and shes 100x more loving, caring, generous and humble than my entitled ex is (who left me for a bigger wallet) and that makes her a 7 or 8 just based on how she behaves.. she makes me feel more than adequate... vs my ex makin me feel like a pile of shyt for years...... ill take a genuine nice lady whos maybe not so high and mighty or overly good looking over a contemptuous ungreatful hot one.... just saying.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rating scale is subject, and only useful as a means of conveying one's level of attraction; however, it seems to me that the level of physical attractiveness is really from 7 to 10 -- with 10 being mostly theoretically. In practice, the scale of attractiveness is probably just 7 to 9. So, I wouldn't call a 7 a "butterface" ....unless the attraction was 100% physical, and her personality was so hideous that you could barely maintain an erection.
With this girl i can do it all night with half to 2 hours rest in between and ride for 2 hours.. The chemistry are fvckin crazy. Shes are in exclusive relationships with me yesterday.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete package = LTR
Anything less = Plate
Ratings = nothing substantial and relative at best

And by complete package, I don't just mean her looks and personality. She has to have the same thought process, interests, beliefs, family lifestyle as you too amongst other things. This is what really keeps the LTR a LTR...
Thats what im exactly expect for an LTR, she fiits them all.. Plus shes been singles for 4 years enjoy being with herself, and no guy in between.. Rare as a unicorns.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll go crazy trying to micro-manage and micro-analyze this. Just use your intuition. If she's hot and fun to hang out with, great. If she's hot but not so fun to hang out with, she might work as an fwb you see casually.
As i said this are the forum i loved, not micro managing things.. Yes i do it all with my guts feelings, and yes you're right about the chemistry is as important for LTR.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 is like a model or something. People that can make money with their looks (pre-e-thot)

9 is basically flawless and honestly would probably give you just as much sexual gratification as a ten.

8 It's like a nine but maybe one or two flaws, she couldn't be a model or anything like that but still gorgeous and really gratifying sexually. You aren't really losing that much on the sex appeal in my opinion with an 8.

7 is still a head turner and in a normal setting would probably be the most attractive woman in the room but definitely a noticeable drop from the eight. People will still call her hot but she is getting into "pretty" territory.

6 is the "cute" girl. Usually a major physical flae somewhere but overall package is not bad. They are attractive but not necessarily sexually stimulating.

5 It's just what you're barely attracted to and can perform with physically.
You made an analogy of looks being equal to their sexual power and potency, which is not true at all... Looks is one entirely different quality. Sexual power and skill is another.