Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you rate a girl?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can excite you. But sexual power and sexual energy is something inside of someone and it has nothing to do with looks at all. It's why some not so good in the face, but nice body men and women can get people addicted to their sex.
This 1000% I've had an ex that was the best sex ever had she was so passionately and loved to try kinky and new things. It was all about feeling and responding to that. We were both non judgmental and open with our bodies completely always slept naked I always loved when she make breakfast nude in the kitchen etc etc.

Then I have an ex that while hot and everyone thought she was sexy, just had no passion and was very self conscience of her body to the point were the sex was awkward. She was a low key ***** too with a high body count.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 1000% I've had an ex that was the best sex ever had she was so passionately and loved to try kinky and new things. It was all about feeling and responding to that. We were both non judgmental and open with our bodies completely always slept naked I always loved when she make breakfast nude in the kitchen etc etc.

Then I have an ex that while hot and everyone thought she was sexy, just had no passion and was very self conscience of her body to the point were the sex was awkward. She was a low key ***** too with a high body count.
Imagine that hi body count and sex sucked. Lady #1 must've been awesome.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens with hookers too. Some of them are wild and passionate, and they don't need to be a 10 for that. But a lot of them are like dead fish. And yet they have sex all day. You'd think they'd be good at it.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate them by:
- NATURAL LOOKS (L)
- CHARACTER&INTELLIGENCE (C/I)
- SEX APPEAL (SA)

I'm looking for LTR again and I found L-7 or 7.5 / C/I - 9 SA - 4 girl so she seems to be perfect for LTR (most of guys don't even notice her because she looks like a female nerd that doesn't flirt at all but when she dresses up she is border 8/10 cuz' slim, perky tits and sexy face). Thankfully most of guys are morons and go after high SA females (and low C/I most of the time...).

It would be cool to have side-plate though' - for STR's I simply cut out the C/I from rating (mostly because it's redundant)

Also, high C/I is much more difficult to observe than other attributes - I don't even want to enhance that girl's SA - mostly because she would be noticed by alpha males - I don't want that to happen.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate them by:
- NATURAL LOOKS (L)
- CHARACTER&INTELLIGENCE (C/I)
- SEX APPEAL (SA)

I'm looking for LTR again and I found L-7 or 7.5 / C/I - 9 SA - 4 girl so she seems to be perfect for LTR (most of guys don't even notice her because she looks like a female nerd that doesn't flirt at all but when she dresses up she is border 8/10 cuz' slim, perky tits and sexy face). Thankfully most of guys are morons and go after high SA females (and low C/I most of the time...).

It would be cool to have side-plate though' - for STR's I simply cut out the C/I from rating (mostly because it's redundant)

Also, high C/I is much more difficult to observe than other attributes - I don't even want to enhance that girl's SA - mostly because she would be noticed by alpha males - I don't want that to happen.
Great choice mark, yeah girl with C/I plus passionate will be a rockstar to me, true Alphas wont go for SA because its too shallow and get decayed overtime, as well go with girl with virtue, they are precious and rare. Perky tits and slim body that my choice for sure.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens with hookers too. Some of them are wild and passionate, and they don't need to be a 10 for that. But a lot of them are like dead fish. And yet they have sex all day. You'd think they'd be good at it.
Its their job and their happy when it's over.