Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know when you are into a girl more than she is into you?

Young Apprentice

Reaction score
Hello Senior Mentors and my fellow DJ apprentices,

(This one is long, so if only if you have time)

As you may have already read from the subject, my question is how do I know if you're into a girl more than she's into you. Well, let me first give you some background of this girl. . .

She is truly amazing, she is unlike any girl I've met, she is kind, gentle, considerate, down to earth, intelligent, caring, compassionate and has good value. She is classy, in all ways, she dresses with class, she has manners, she's softspoken but stands for what she beleives. She's not pushy and does not nag. She is drop dead gorgeous. . .and she doesn't even know it, in fact she has no clue that she's that beautiful.

How did it start with us? Let's call this girl "Stephanie," we work in the same company, but not together. Stephanie is 24 going onto 25 and I'm 25 going onto 26. We met through a mutual friend at work (this mutual friend is one of my best friend outside of work as well), she works directly with this mutual friend. The first time I have an idea that she might be interested in me is when we hung out in a group of friends from work. We were in a Hukha bar (Hukha = Persian and middle-eastern tobacco smoking), when one of our friend said she wants to set me up with one of her friend, and I notice the facial expression on Stephanie's face with my peripheral vision, I then said to this friend, "oh yeah, she's got it going on?," then I notice the more drastic facial expression on Stephanie's face.

That's the first time I have an idea that she might be interested in me, the second time was more blatant. We were at lunch, and we were talking about something and Stephanie slip and said, "I bet you all of your female friends secretly likes you." That same day, Stephanie, myself and two of my guy friends (whom she never met) hung out around her neighborhood. My two guy friends left early, and it was only Stephanie and I left alone in the bar. I was buzz (actually drunk) but she was sober, we give blatant hints that we like each other, and concluded the night that yes, we like each other and now it's out in the open.

We went on a date the following weekend, and we kissed. Then I went to Hawaii with my guy friends for spring break (the trip was planned before Stephanie and I hooked up). To assure her that my intentions with her is serious, and I'm not hooking up with other girls, I txt message her nearly everyday. One day I was thinking about her, so I txt her "thinking of you," she replies with a smilely face.

I come back from Hawaii, and to find out from one of her girl friends that she is freaking out, b/c I txted her "thinking of you." I also found out that she has very bad experiences with guys, and no one ever wrote her love notes or to say, "thinking of you," for the least. I grew up with beapers in HS, with the girls I dated paging me "thinking of you," "missing you," etc and I recipricate. I also found out that she, "never met a guy like me, funny, nice and just a generally good guy." When she received my txt, "thinking of you," she blushed and smiled and then started freaking out, she calculated what time i send her that message by time zone differences and freaked out even more when she found out that it was 7AM in Hawaii (But i wake up early almost eveyday when i was in hawaii). Finally I was told that, I have this girl "hooked," but just take it easy and be gentle on her. Of course I'm not sure how realible all of this is, since it's coming from her girlfriend.

Now we're dating for about a month an a half now, but sometimes I feel I'm into her more than she is into me. For example, her and I live more than 30 miles away from each other, and the traffic going either way is horrible. I have no problems travelling in traffic for 2 hours just to see her on a Sunday night, even if it's for a hour. I would more then willing to cancel plans if she ask me to hang out with her on the last minute. I can gaze at her for long period of time and feel comfortable. I compliment her. I ask her out on the next date. But she has yet to recipricate.

The last thing any guy in the world wants is to be into a girl more than she is into you, b/c the results can be and will be catastrophic. If that is the case, I want to end it NOW. But how do I know for sure that I am into her more than she is into me?

Please help,
Young and confuse apprentice.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously you are more into her than she is into you. I mean come on just re-read your own paragraph

"
She is truly amazing, she is unlike any girl I've met, she is kind, gentle, considerate, down to earth, intelligent, caring, compassionate and has good value. She is classy, in all ways, she dresses with class, she has manners, she's softspoken but stands for what she beleives. She's not pushy and does not nag. She is drop dead gorgeous. . .and she doesn't even know it, in fact she has no clue that she's that beautiful. "

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend I suggest that you click on the link to the "DJ Bible" in the top right hand corner of your screen.

Do some reading. Alot of reading and do it fast.

You are going to drive this chick away from you with all your smothering behaviour.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As the others said, and you said yourself, you're more into her than vice versa. Which is sort of a bad thing - I know whenever I'm into a girl more than she is (that is...SHOWING that) I get screwed...not in a bad way, but in an AFC way. It's not a good feeling. I think your relationship has lots of potential, but I think you should

1) back off quite a bit so you'll increase her interest level (IL) in you
2) approach things a bit differently after you've backed off for a bit

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have the dreaded "oneitis"!

You need to step back and take a realistic look at her.

I have been there too... badly. It cannot lead to anything good.

You are infatuated. Of course you are more into her than she is into you. You know this already, you are just thrashing around looking for advice.

Step back and try to be objective.

Dietzcoi

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've already gone AFC on her. trust me, you are in to her more than she is in to you. quit being so available! it also sounds like you are being really, really, really nice to her.

pull back or you'll lose her for sure.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up the word "challenge" and try being one. Keep up this soft behavior and your woman is gonna be history before you know it...

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro !
everyone here (so far) has given you the right advice.
it sounds to me that you need to take the ball away from her and get the ball back in your court.
hard to do when youre infatuated with someone, but get control before you sink.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and another note:
most chicks can sense when they get the upper hand; i say most as in 99%. they like it at first until they meet a guy who becomes a challenge to them, then its dumpsville for you.

Reaction score
"She is truly amazing, she is unlike any girl I've met....she is drop dead gorgeous"

Once I read the above statement I knew that you will do anything to please her - and this offends women - she eventually will label you as a weak man and lose respect for you. Women don't like men that they can control so easily and men who are too eager too please.!

Don't ever txt msg a girl especially to tell her that you are thinking about her unless she is your wife - then you have too :(.