Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do u take it to the next level?

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
at this point in my pursuit to becoming a dj i am somewhat confused, obviously due to my lack of experience in this area.

i have made some definite improvents as i am now talkin to more girls, not being a wuss like i used to, and going out wit more girls.

i have some questions however. first it seems as if sometimes when i utilize the c/f attitude, others view me as arrogant. actually only my guy friends have called me arrogant so maybe that doesnt matter but i am curious if it is possible to overdo the c/f and when should one maybe bck of a little. ths brdges into my next question

i been talking to this girl and things hae been going well. i have been using the c/f and she responds positivly. i used kino to the point where we feel comfortable touching. when i went out wit her we kept innocently playing with each other. like she would pinch me or somthing and i would do somthing back to her. my question is how do u kinda transition into more physical stuff like kissing . i dont wanna mke it seem forced but im afraid of landed into ljbf zone cuz this girl has many guy friends. any sugestions?

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey killa

I've been using something that's been working well the latest times:

1- Learn to "read" the situation.
2- If she's giving the signs or isn't blocking your way, go deeper.
3- Use the c/f style to come closer.
(the hardest) 4- Bring something that allows you to kiss her.

Done.

It's not fail-proof, depends on many factors but can give
good results.

When it fails, act as no big deal and try again, detouring her
excuses.

Hope it helps..

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
harry cash, wtf are you doing here!...don't women in Brazil chase the men!? In Sao Paulo and Rio i hear the women outnumber the men by more than 400,000!!!

I've read some stuff where it is typical for a guy to be going out with 3 girls at the same time all while the girls know about each other. And it is as common as night and day for there to be at least 3 girls on you at any given moment if you are in a bar. Apparantly if one girl goes, another one will take her place. It's like a game of tetris down there, just fill in the gaps around the men. And these women aren't just gold diggers, Apparantly most of them are well educated and hold very high status jobs.

I heard one girl who was going out with this guy (the journalist who wrote this column) who asked him to try to go out with less than 10 women when he went on vacation away from her.

it was a Mens Journal i believe sometime last year.

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Adr

I live in the south, woman don't outnumber man.

Neither they do in SP or Rio. What happens is
probably what's called a tourist-bait, and you've bit it.

I don't know where you are from or what you've read,
but that information is certainly not true.

"The Game" is pretty much the same, with the
honest exception of what I see, the larger amount
of ONS present here. :D

More, things around here are more loose.
The dating system is somewhat different.

Of course I don't know the whole truth, and as a
continental country I live in, things can be different
according to the region.

I know that in the northeast women are way easier
and they become more if you are a tourist with your
pocket full of dollars.

Here in the south things are more like Europe, but not
that much.

So, we're in this game, trying to improve our skills, no
matter where we play.

That's it.