Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Proceed With This Chick?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a work colleague, however in a completely different building/department and we don't see each other within the working environment.

She recently broke up with a guy after 25 years.

She is a flirt and definitely wants my dik, and I only see her as a bang and nothing more.

Have been texting a little with mostly sex talk and she is trying to sort out a sitter for her kid so she can come to my house for sex or if she can't be child free, she wants me to come to her house.

All that being said, other than her rubbing my dik a little and me playing with her tits, we haven't had the opportunity to bang yet.

The problem is.. this chick doesn't make that much effort to text me outside of work.

I have made 70% effort in texting and her 30%

So my question.. Should I do most of the pursuing up until I bang her? Or is it time to pull back?

Stop texting her, and simply message her when I want to meet for some fun?

I have other options too, so it's not a massive deal if she drops off.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she is busy after work. Maybe the "breakup" is not that final and the guy is still arround.

When you are allready down to sex talk and she agreed to bang there shouldnt be much left to do in regard of texting except agreeing on a time when it is going to happen.

If she procrastinates i would cut back on the texting and pursue other plates. If she doesnt come up with a date within one week id stop texting as it would seem she wastes my time.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I do most of the pursuing up until I bang her? Or is it time to pull back?
Be playful with her through texting in the off hours. Send her 5hit like "I know you're thinking about me, don't you have anything better to do?" You need to get her texting just as much, or at the very least get her responding to you every time. You can really tell when they're invested enough because they start texting you out of the blue.

So my question.. Should I do most of the pursuing up until I bang her? Or is it time to pull back?
I never directly pursue women. I act like they're the ones who can't get enough of me and they eventually start thinking along those lines.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I read that right... and she is coming off a 25 year relationship .. she is not going to respond to normal male strength characteristics… she is a emotional mess right now. No telling what you do will impact her so any advice will be hit or miss.

My advice would be to leave this woman be... if she comes to you, well... do what you want, but be advised you are opening the door to drama. She's not the only chick in the world.

Since you aren't going to do that, I would just treat her like any other woman... ask her out, see if she shows up... if she does, escalate and seduce her.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score

Have been texting a little with mostly sex talk and she is trying to sort out a sitter for her kid so she can come to my house for sex or if she can't be child free, she wants me to come to her house.
She wants you to come to her house and stay there and never leave. She playing games.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I read that right... and she is coming off a 25 year relationship .. she is not going to respond to normal male strength characteristics… she is a emotional mess right now. No telling what you do will impact her so any advice will be hit or miss.

My advice would be to leave this woman be... if she comes to you, well... do what you want, but be advised you are opening the door to drama. She's not the only chick in the world.

Since you aren't going to do that, I would just treat her like any other woman... ask her out, see if she shows up... if she does, escalate and seduce her.

Yeh the chick is probably having some emotional chit going on due to her break up... However I don't give shytes about that..

I just want to wet my dik and move on..

What bothers me, is having to do most of the pursuing.

Normally I let the chick do most of the texting or let her drop-off.. But these are women I am already banging.

This one I haven't banged yet? So is it okay to text her more than she texts me? But only to set up some sex?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a work colleague,

She recently broke up with a guy after 25 years.

The problem is.. this chick doesn't make that much effort to text me outside of work.

Single mothers are generally really busy if they have kids by the time they get off work. And even after the kids finally go to sleep, they are worn out by then and would rather want alone time.

If you guys already established a sexual encounter, I'd just make the effort until you get the bang. Just don't over do it with unnecessary attention or texting. Keep it to a minimum just to keep her hooked.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Agreed.

This woman is obviously older, emotions all over the place.......she should either be making sex EASY for you or RUN away.

I would not entertain such a woman for any amount of attention but if you choose to do so, chasing her is not a good route to take.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

This woman is obviously older, emotions all over the place.......she should either be making sex EASY for you or RUN away.

I would not entertain such a woman for any amount of attention but if you choose to do so, chasing her is not a good route to take.

I am definitely far from chasing her.. Our text conversations have fun flirty but brief.. The last time we messaged was 4 days ago.

I am sure a certain amount of game play or power play might be going on, on her part.

My messages to her will simply be to arrange sex.. Then just back off.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would simply back off now. If she begs for it, give it to her. If not, you more than likely dodged a major bullet.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am definitely far from chasing her.. Our text conversations have fun flirty but brief.. The last time we messaged was 4 days ago.

I am sure a certain amount of game play or power play might be going on, on her part.

My messages to her will simply be to arrange sex.. Then just back off.
Try implanting seeds in her mind and then let her water them while she is away...certain words or phrases cause women to start thinking sexually whether they want to or not and just using them in the course of a normal conversation can trigger them...

Words/phrases like:

Deep
Soaking/Dripping Wet
From Behind
Come(over and over again)
Rough
Play
Long and Hard
Screw
Tight
Squeeze
Thrust
On Top
Sore
Inside
Handle
Lips

Try combining some of those into your text messages...it works amazingly well to get them aroused...especially with a woman you haven't banged yet...

If she asks how your day is, respond with something like:

It's been a long hard day. Had a tight schedule and it got pretty rough trying to squeeze everything in. Just got finished working out and I am soaking wet and a little sore... need to go play in the shower. You should come and join me ;)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try implanting seeds in her mind and then let her water them while she is away...certain words or phrases cause women to start thinking sexually whether they want to or not and just using them in the course of a normal conversation can trigger them...

Words/phrases like:

Deep
Soaking/Dripping Wet
From Behind
Come(over and over again)
Rough
Play
Long and Hard
Screw
Tight
Squeeze
Thrust
On Top
Sore
Inside
Handle
Lips

Try combining some of those into your text messages...it works amazingly well to get them aroused...especially with a woman you haven't banged yet...

If she asks how your day is, respond with something like:

It's been a long hard day. Had a tight schedule and it got pretty rough trying to squeeze everything in. Just got finished working out and I am soaking wet and a little sore... need to go play in the shower. You should come and join me ;)
I straight up tell her that I will fuk her like a dirty slvt.. Gone past the suggestive words stage lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I straight up tell her that I will fuk her like a dirty slvt.. Gone past the suggestive words stage lol
That's fine but those type of innocent words should be sprinkled in also in pretty much every convo you have with women.

You can't constantly be overtly sexual or you run the risk of overdoing it. Think push-pull with that methodology.

Reaction score
(Gets up on soap box)

STOP TEXTING HER. TEXTING IS NOT HOW YOU BUILD ATTRACTION, AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK TOO AVAILABLE.

Seriously, guy... just make plans with her to do something, then get off the phone. Men who are chasing their purpose and focusing on their happiness don't have time to be on the phone all the time. Women know this, and are more attracted to it. So, put the phone down (after you set up the date, of course) and stop using it as a tool in the wrong way

(Gets off soap box)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Gets up on soap box)

STOP TEXTING HER. TEXTING IS NOT HOW YOU BUILD ATTRACTION, AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK TOO AVAILABLE.

Seriously, guy... just make plans with her to do something, then get off the phone. Men who are chasing their purpose and focusing on their happiness don't have time to be on the phone all the time. Women know this, and are more attracted to it. So, put the phone down (after you set up the date, of course) and stop using it as a tool in the wrong way

(Gets off soap box)

You are right man.. Simply set up dates to bang and then limit all texting is the way forward.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't flirt that's a female's job.

Sexting is a waste of time before a close.

Texting is for managing logistics, keep the sappy sh!t away.

I don't want to understand a woman or her emotions to manipulate her.

I see red flags and decide her position in the rotation.

Give her the opportunity to meet you in a private place. If she takes it up, great, else drop her.

Pullllllllllll

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well
I don't flirt that's a female's job.

Sexting is a waste of time before a close.

Texting is for managing logistics, keep the sappy sh!t away.

I don't want to understand a woman or her emotions to manipulate her.

I see red flags and decide her position in the rotation.

Give her the opportunity to meet you in a private place. If she takes it up, great, else drop her.

Pullllllllllll

Well she is more than happy to meet me in a private place.. We already have down a few times.. But it's mean mostly touching, playing with her tits and her rubbing her azz against my c0ck

However getting a room with her is a different matter, she has kid and finds it difficult to get away.

She has suggested that she will come to my place in the next couple of weeks and if she is unable to, then I can bang her at her house.

So I am willing to give her another couple of weeks.. If we ain't banging in two weeks time, I will drop her like a bad habit.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However getting a room with her is a different matter, she has kid and finds it difficult to get away.

She has suggested that she will come to my place in the next couple of weeks and if she is unable to, then I can bang her at her house.
How old is her kid(s)?