Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I keep the spirit of no contact with a co-worker

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the bright side: It would be much worse if you fukked/dated her, broke up, and SHE was the one with oneitis. Sounds crazy, but trust me, I know. Oneitis sucks, and seeing that person every day sucks (lesson learned for you). Imagine you no longer wanted her around and wanted to spin plates and she was heartbroken/butthurt/obsessed and wouldn't let it go. Or became so angry from rejection that she filed some kind of harassment charge (this didn't happen to me but it always can).

As for getting over it, your best path is to present more options to yourself. Start with just going out with buddies and chatting up girls in bars. You don't have to have the goal of getting laid right away, just go out and introduce yourself to some pretty girls. However I do think it helps to acknowledge that you're sad, be sad for a day or two, then move past it. It's not cancer. Find some distractions. (I'd say go get a happy ending massage, but Robert Kraft just got busted, so what hope is there for any of us?)