Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I go about getting pictures for online dating where I actually look decent?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I was saying I learned the hard way, that if I spend more of my time around my daughters, my female friends, my mom and other women who are not trying to fvck me that it drains my sexual attraction to others. My default swagger gets into a position where it's "safe" where it's "unoffensive" etc.

It's best to spend time around women who desire you and who would fvck you. It's healthy for your manhood. I hope you understand what im saying. And you look way more than good enough as a man, even with 12% body fat so you need to stop stressing about that. I know when you start doing what you need to, you will have choices of these "hot" babes you formerly thought where hard to get.
I encounter lots of women who like me. I had a decent looking blonde who approached me at a country concert 1 months ago. She was way too tall and too pale though. I need thick, medium height and dark

I had another blonde last Saturday at this country music bar who was trying to get with me...again not my type though

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I was saying I learned the hard way, that if I spend more of my time around my daughters, my female friends, my mom and other women who are not trying to fvck me that it drains my sexual attraction to others. My default swagger gets into a position where it's "safe" where it's "unoffensive" etc.

It's best to spend time around women who desire you and who would fvck you. It's healthy for your manhood. I hope you understand what im saying. And you look way more than good enough as a man, even with 12% body fat so you need to stop stressing about that. I know when you start doing what you need to, you will have choices of these "hot" babes you formerly thought where hard to get.
That's a good point. Let the honeys help build your confidence level
I'm okay with approaching women in a scenario where it's somewhat natural

randomly approaching a girl at a mall and making some awful stalker comment is not natural, it's horrendously uncomfortable

I need a natural scenario where she either gives me initial sign of interest to invite me over or there is not a million obstacles in the way

truth be told, I don't think attractive quality women want to ever be approached anyways. I don't ever get any signs of interest before hand and when i look at the general public, I'm EASILY in top 5 percent of men for looks/body/style/strong and confident body language. Either they don't want to be approached or they want the top 0.1% of men. Maybe a combination of both - any decent woman likely has a bazillion dating options
Oh so you need her permission and approval? Nothing wrong with approaching them in a public place. They have videos all over YouTube that show you how to do it. Go watch and analyze those videos and stop worrying about your old pictures.

I'm sure I'm not the first guy on here trying you all you need to do is practice cold approaching. You're literally a salesman.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's a good point. Let the honeys help build your confidence level
I had 2 women last Saturday who tried to get with me, its definitely good for the confidence

my problem is I have very very specific taste and I'm not flexible off that

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I encounter lots of women who like me. I had a decent looking blonde who approached me at a country concert 1 months ago. She was way too tall and too pale though. I need thick, medium height and dark

I had another blonde last Saturday at this country music bar who was trying to get with me...again not my type though
Excuses. You're afraid. I bet you make up some excuse of why a woman isn't good enough for you anytime it happens.

Really you're projecting your own self rejection onto any woman who shows you interest. Like "i wouldn't want to join any club that would take me" that's what's going on here.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I had 2 women last Saturday who tried to get with me, its definitely good for the confidence

my problem is I have very very specific taste and I'm not flexible off that
No you're just scared. You're extremely insecure. Lots of people are insecure its not the end of the world.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Excuses. You're afraid. I bet you make up some excuse of why a woman isn't good enough for you anytime it happens.

Really you're projecting your own self rejection onto any woman who shows you interest. Like "i wouldn't want to join any club that would take me" that's what's going on here.
no, that's not true

2 years ago, this beautiful Latina approached me at a bar. I was all about it, we were getting along great, fantastic chemistry. An hour into it - she drops the bombshell, she's a single mom with 2 kids. No thanks

I had another beautiful Latina at work who I was very heavily into...once again she's a single mom

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
no, that's not true

2 years ago, this beautiful Latina approached me at a bar. I was all about it, we were getting along great, fantastic chemistry. An hour into it - she drops the bombshell, she's a single mom with 2 kids. No thanks
Lol. Almost got ya huh? You should spend time with and fvck single moms anyways. Enjoy them for a temporary amount of time. Just make sure you eject soon enough.

What happens if you meet one that finally fits your criteria and you find out she's a slvt and or a big time cheater? You'll be worse of than you are now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But your missing the validation of fvcking. Your manhood needs that. "like" you is not enough. They have to want you inside of them.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My old 44 year old eyes must be going blind because I'm not seeing the fat in this picture anywhere. I don't judge guy's pictures that's for the women to do. But looking specifically for fat I'm just not seeing it... It's probably just me.
lol I was JOKING... Dave is always talking about low body fat and cheek structure, so I was playing around about it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an undeducated moron, period. Read the DJ Bible.and educate yourself so you know wtf you're talking about. Not a smart guy at all.
I agree. Some of is suggested its much easier to find a woman when you have one. But he wants to force his way to work.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. Some of is suggested its much easier to find a woman when you have one. But he wants to force his way to work.
Its not going to happen because he won't look at things realisticly. Even when he finally finds one his expectations will be so high and he will be desperate not to lose her and it will not end well, especially because he has money. I imagine money will make some women go into sociopath mode.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow great pic, I think you're at least a 8 or 9 facially, 10/10 body plus you earn 200k you are top 1% for your age.

I have just the guy for you, send me a pm xoxo

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, that's not true

I had another beautiful Latina at work who I was very heavily into...once again she's a single mom
95% of women around our age are single moms... I don't know how you're going to get around that

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an undeducated moron, period. Read the DJ Bible.and educate yourself so you know wtf you're talking about. Not a smart guy at all.
I agree. Some of is suggested its much easier to find a woman when you have one. Its just like its easier to find a job when you already have one.
95% of women around our age are single moms... I don't know how you're going to get around that
Most
He needs to get over that single mom bull. The reality could be she wanted a family and the man fvcked up the relationship. Single moms are forced to be more responsible and they are forced to think of someone needs other than their own. He himself said some fyne single moms wanted him, some beautiful Latinas but he thought they where "garbage" after they revealed they where single moms. Nasty attitude.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave FaceTime women, or you can just send them snaps. All of them have snapchat. Get there snap off OLD

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my lordy! OK being objective:
  1. That selfie isn't good because you're not smiling, that's a big turn off. Fix that.
  2. Also, better to have pics outdoors even if they're selfies, like the beach, lake, some fair in the background etc.
  3. Even better if you have a few people with you, girls are better but even other dudes is fine.
  4. And one or two pro shots can help
Personally, I'm not photogenic but I know I'll never be accused of being a catfish...which is always an instant turn off. So I'd rather meet women who like me in my pics because when they actually meet me they'll actually like me even better.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire a photographer and let them pick the scenary.

That's basically it. You could have a picture of you doing something too.