Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i get my hair like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i think being a homosexual is prerequisite to sporting that haircut.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember when that style was in, because of "The Calling"'s singer... once i tried to wear my hair that way... the fact is, my hair is reaaaaally curly, you can imagine the effect a hour later:D

anyway, it will look good just if your hair is really straight, otherwise don't even bother tryin... you will just look stupid.
if you are talking about the color, you can buy that stuff that gives you highlights almost anywhere nowadays. for the cut, bring the photo to your barber, it's not necessary to go to a hair stylist... it's really simple of a haircut to get, so a barber will do

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure if you have **** on your d*ck that hair cut will come naturally.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are morons. aside from Jay X..

you're all making the same bad joke..

you know what? go in the real world, and ask random girls on the street

"whats gayer, posting on an internet forum which the major topic is how to pick up girls or having a haircut similar to jesse mccartney?"

i'm sure you all know what the answer will be.

let the guy get his hair cut, help him to get it, or stay out of his business.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
you guys are morons. aside from Jay X..

you're all making the same bad joke..

you know what? go in the real world, and ask random girls on the street

"whats gayer, posting on an internet forum which the major topic is how to pick up girls or having a haircut similar to jesse mccartney?"

i'm sure you all know what the answer will be.

let the guy get his hair cut, help him to get it, or stay out of his business.
Thanks.

I was going to reply to the morons who decided to rip me appart for wanting to change my hairstyle, but ultimately thought it was a waste of time. Good to know there are still logical, helpful people still on the boards.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope you get ur a$$ kicked with that hair cut. What real man would have a dew like? You going to get some highlights as well pretty boy? Also you may what to get you nails done too sissy.

If you're trying for the whole im going to act and look gay thing to get girls, you're pathetic.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
The immaturity of this board never ceases to amaze me!

Legend, he will do whatever he wants, all right? And he never said that he is getting that hairstyle because of chicks. Maybe it will look good on him. Maybe he wants to experiment, unlike some of you that I highly doubt to have changed your haircuts ever in your lives. And, btw, real men don't affront or disrespect other people, period!

Is it so hard to answer a simple question? Or better yet, to keep your mouthes closed if you have nothing constructive to say?

nestea16, the only advice I can give you is to go to the hairstylist (not the local barber) and ask there. They will probably be able to tell you better than us. Furthermore, they can give you advice on a haircut that will suit you better.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you two should get it together....? Im just making suggestions.

Yeah go to the hairstylist not the local barber...very constructive statement.

But seriously...that hair cut looks completely gay and trendy.

I cant see why anyone would tell this guy to actually try and get this haircut. It makes no sense.....save him some respect and embrassment.

Zully you give such construcvtive advice, you should be very proud of yourself.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend

save him some respect and embrassment.

you are the one that dated the fat woman, aren't you?:cheer:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

I just cant get over the fact that you visit a site called mostbeautifulman.com

:cheer:

you have something you want to share with us?

take a look at the front page,
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/

bqwhahahahahha

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Print out the pic and take it to your hairdresser. Pretty simple. Haircut is good though, I just hope your facial structure suits it. All good haircuts come down to how well they match the persons facial structure. So dont try to copy a guy who looks completely different to you. If you can pull it off, go for it! Chicks will love it!

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big difference from that hair cut too hanging around a fat girl.

I'd take that fat girl over that hair cut any day of the week.
Being around a fat girl also made me look like im wasnt a superfical male. I also think it gave me good karma. I think I gained points by always being nice and friendly too her from other females from class.

JAY-X go frost your hair pretty boy. That hair cut is going to look great with one of your many pink shirts.

Enjoy yourself

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
:eek:

I just cant get over the fact that you visit a site called mostbeautifulman.com

:cheer:

you have something you want to share with us?

take a look at the front page,
http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/

bqwhahahahahha
Actually i went to google images and typed in Jesse Mcartney because I liked his hairstyle. And having a similar face i thought it would suit me.

My hair is almost that long to begin with anyway, its not like im going for a durastic change here.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend

JAY-X go frost your hair pretty boy. That hair cut is going to look great with one of your many pink shirts.

Enjoy yourself

what is really humorous about you accusing me of being faggot, is that, while you were home typing it to your keyboard, i was at my girlfriend's place, banging her

i don't care if you have a girlfriend or not, it's not my business, but i can't get why you make such a kind of statements about people you don't even know.

a friend of mine owns a pink polo and guess what... he's one of the coolest guys in my school and i'm pretty sure he will never have to come to a internet forum to call people gay.

i saw another friend of mine with a pink t-shirt some weeks ago. he's a professional swimmer and soccer player at the age of 17. he's 6'4, lean and muscular, and he bangs lots of HBs at the club. and guess what? he never calls other people gay...

if i don't mistake myself, even anthony kiedis loves pink shirts and for a couple of years wore that hairstyle... well, he lost his virginity by the age of 12 and has banged over 2000 chicks... but i assume that you have had sex with many more than him... you are not a fùckin gay...

L
O
S
E
R

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i don't mistake myself, even anthony kiedis loves pink shirts and for a couple of years wore that hairstyle... well, he lost his virginity by the age of 12 and has banged over 2000 chicks... but i assume that you have had sex with many more than him... you are not a fùckin gay...
I don't want to get in a pink shirt debate, my thoughts on that are in the other thread. Anthony Kiedis is rich, famous, he can wear a burlap sack and still get laid. Either way, he's made out with his MALE band members, in my book that makes him a bisexual, which is just a watered down gay man.

Status
Not open for further replies.