Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i confess my love to an 18yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this is coming from a 37yr old life long bachelor with over 300 lays. Ive never asked a girl to be my gf because ive never had one. But a few weeks ago i pulled the hottest girl of my life. A stunning 18yr old that looks like ana de armas, petite body with perky butt and blonde hair. Legit socal 9/10. We hung out for two weekends straight and she slept over my place, so i know the attraction is there on her end. I really like this girl but im not in love yet, but i know i can fall for her. Shes perfect in every way. Fashion is on point, acts mature yet fun, and just beautiful. So how do i let her know im not just another fvck boy and that i want something more with her? I know two weeks is kinda soon but i want to make my intentions clear sooner rather than later. I legit dont know where to start, what to say, or how to say it. My goal is to have a formal bf/gf relationship and get her to live with me.

Reactions: B80

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i hold off and hang out with her more? She doesnt text me until i text her so she aint thinking of me like I am abt her. Maybe I need more time to work on building her attraction? She knows shes an angel and this is a tough mountain to climb.

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Should i hold off and hang out with her more? She doesnt text me until i text her so she aint thinking of like I am abt her. Maybe I need more time to work on building her attraction? She knows shes an angel and this is a tough mountain to climb.
See my reply above.

She's 18. SoCal HB9. She's just entering her prime wh0re phase. Don't try wife her up.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt, be honest.

You don't have to say anything. It's actually worse if you do. As long as you're not manipulative, she is gonna feel you the way you are.

Also, don't get your hopes up. I don't think there's many 18yo girls in this world ready to settle down.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol my friend was tripping on me too. He was saying to take her to cancun then confess.

20211122_142420.jpg Screenshot_20211122-142107_WhatsApp.jpg

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this is coming from a 37yr old life long bachelor with over 300 lays. Ive never asked a girl to be my gf because ive never had one. But a few weeks ago i pulled the hottest girl of my life. A stunning 18yr old that looks like ana de armas, petite body with perky butt and blonde hair. Legit socal 9/10. We hung out for two weekends straight and she slept over my place, so i know the attraction is there on her end. I really like this girl but im not in love yet, but i know i can fall for her. Shes perfect in every way. Fashion is on point, acts mature yet fun, and just beautiful. So how do i let her know im not just another fvck boy and that i want something more with her? I know two weeks is kinda soon but i want to make my intentions clear sooner rather than later. I legit dont know where to start, what to say, or how to say it. My goal is to have a formal bf/gf relationship and get her to live with me.
Approach it with common sense. I'm sure you know what that means.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
When she breaks your heart, we'll look forward to your thread where you ask us where it all went wrong. For now, for your listening pleasure....

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt, be honest.

You don't have to say anything. It's actually worse if you do. As long as you're not manipulative, she is gonna feel you the way you are.

Also, don't get your hopes up. I don't think there's many 18yo girls in this world ready to settle down.
Yeah my expectations are low but i feel like if i dont confess i'll regret it when im 80 on my death bed.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This chick's gonna have you back here in a few months like....

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my expectations are low but i feel like if i dont confess i'll regret it when im 80 on my death bed.
Okay so I'm going to take back what I said before. You are putting her on a pedestal. Your pedestal has to be higher than hers otherwise she will not respect you. Get your mind off of her a bit and then approach it when you are sober mentally.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you clearly have ONEITIS, also Don't confess your love first since the girl must be the one to do so.
And? Whats wrong with oneitis? Ive never judged a man for having onities. This happens to simps every 6 months and alphas every 10 years. Point is every man will meet a girl thats perfect and he wants to simp for. I found mine and I want to take my shot.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
And? Whats wrong with oneitis? Ive never judged a man for having onities. This happens to simps every 6 months and alphas every 10 years. Point is every man will meet a girl thats perfect and he wants to simp for. I found mine and I want to take my shot.
So then take your shot.

What are you looking for here? Be a man and tell her how you feel.

You want us to unroll the rubber and put it on for you too?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one way to find out.

But based on your goal, you are playing high stakes and being a bit unrealistic. Unless she is a virgin from the 1800's, Hypergamy will soon hit her. And hard.

Whatever you do, tread with caution and common sense. Don't be blinded by looks and whipped by pu**y.

Btw, if she really looks like Ana De Armas then I see why you would be so, well like you sounds like. Share a pic of her, I'd like to see what your definition of Ana De Armas is. Cause I know Ana, and she is a total catch.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want this to last. Don't say it until you know that she's in love. And wants to say it but wants you to say it first so that she wont get rejected for saying it (even tho she kinda feels like you are in love with her, she still needs the verbal confirmation. That's why players say, "don't SAY, "I love you"). You know when a girls in love with you. She might ask you straight up, "do you love me?" You say, "yea. Of course :)" very matter of factly.

I left out one detail: I originally said it while I was drunk and come over to fvck her. I said it like, "I love you so fvcking much" while in a moment of passionate sex with her. Which is what lead her to asking me in the first place. The next time I saw her ..sober.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.