Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you discover the Red Pill?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
For me I used to be a shy kid in highschool, noticed something was up about the world and feminism. All the things we had been taught seemed Off.

One day a friend recommended me the bodybuilding forum, i soon discovered the misc section and that was my first introduction to the red pill.

Everyone kept talking about it, but i was still blue pill and skeptical.

The turning point was during my long distance relationship, she became distant all of a sudden for seemingly no reason. Hours to reply and sometimes days.

I didn't know what i did wrong, a miscer showed my an article on Return of the kings about cheating and the signs.

I of course dimissed it since my gf couldn't possibly cheat while away, later on she talked about this drummer in her band in a joking way.
Then one day she disappered for days.
I wondered what was up, so i ddi some digging and found her sisters instagram.

On her stories was her and my gf, my gf was sleeping with some guy at the party and kissing him.

That was my breaking point, eventually my gf texted me after a week of no contact like nothing had happened but i blocked her on all social media.

I was so enraged and for years I hated women, until i got good at dating them.

How did you guys discover the red pill?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a major SIMP back in my teen years in high school. I also have an older brother who is gay, a younger sister, and my mother. So I was basically surrounded by women all hours of the day. My dad worked a lot so he didn't really have time to teach me about being a man, he figured I'd learn it on my own - which I eventually did, but it took a long time.

As you can imagine, being surrounded by women at home and being indoctrinated into the gynocentric narrative in our public education system filled me with this weird belief that I should somehow always feel guilty about everything, even for things I never did.

Brainwashing males to constantly feel guilty is how gynocentric society maintains its grip on power in our culture. I realized this back when I was 19 and decided to reject everything I didn't deem logical - and the biggest illogical conundrum is female behavior.

I embraced redpill ideology back in the early 2000s even though memes like "Redpill" and "MGTOW" didn't exist yet - to be technical, the core philosophy existed but it wasn't called "Redpill" or "MGTOW" during that time - we just called it "do your thing, fcuk what anybody thinks"

These days, I still consider myself MGTOW-Lite because I don't subscribe to everything they say, and this is because MGTOW has been hijacked and monetized by these so-called "Redpill Coaches"...... sorry, but whenever something gets monetized, the message gets corrupted and it has to be taken with a grain of salt.

There are elements of Redpill/MGTOW that I agree with, like always striving to be your best even if the odds are against you.

And there are elements of Blackpill/Incel that I simply cannot deny like Lookism, the heightpill, and the racepill. Female attraction is mostly based on Face, Race and Height.... brutal but true....

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept seeing things when it came to women that simply didn't align with what I had been led to believe. I was told that women wanted the perfect gentleman and that they didn't want sex as much as men and you couldn't talk to them sexually or else you wouldn't be a true gentlemen. Yet I noticed that women were not only sexually aggressive towards me but that they responded better to the guys that were more sexually aggressive. This led me to begin my red pill journey and here I am today.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was naturally redpilled when I was young. Then my behaviour changed around 25. Maybe due to maturity or lower testosterone but I started looking for the "one" because I wanted a wife and kids so I could pass on my surname and genes like men before me had done.... but this whole mindset is basically repulsive to women now

So I began to research why

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was naturally redpilled when I was young. Then my behaviour changed around 25. Maybe due to maturity or lower testosterone but I started looking for the "one" because I wanted a wife and kids so I could pass on my surname and genes like men before me had done.... but this whole mindset is basically repulsive to women now

So I began to research why
You can get to the "one" and passing on surname and genes, but the women need to feel they "trapped" you into it. It has to be their idea. The men are to behave as a sexual high school or college guy, where he's on his mission in life and getting puzzy. They have to get hooked upon us not the other way around.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around 1999/2000, I was a few months out of college and began to realize that just getting hammered and hooking up with chicks at parties wasn't going to work anymore. I Altavista'd "How to ask a girl out" and found Sosuave. It looked different then, with a black background and orange or yellow fonts.

The term "red pill" wasn't in use yet. (The Matrix had only just come out.) Same with "manosphere" and "mgtow." Maybe they were used on obscure "alt" forums but not here.

Truly the Wild West days of the internet. I'm almost certain I created a username with some variation of "samspade" here but I've never been able to find it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born in it. Molded by it. When I was a kid I had female aunts and cousins that tried to seduce me behind their men. All you have to know is the ego looks out for itself, and everything in the blue pill is just a social construct, including romantic relationships. If something gratifies an ego, then that's the direction it will go to fulfill itself. Just look at the world.
Did they molest you?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting here that a lot of guys seemed to come to their own conclusions, I had expected most to say they learned about the red pill by reading Pook, Rollo, or some sort of pickup material.

I was just thinking about this the other day. There was a Bible verse I had read when I was fairly young, 1 Corintians 11:9:
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man". It was like a light bulb went off in my head, and I thought "Uh oh, that's not necessarily all a good thing. Because it explains how women are built to be the objects of desire, and a comfort for us. But it also shows why they might be so fickle, and ask what we can do for them as opposed to just being happy being with us (Briffault's Law).

Men basically have eliminated women's need for us by setting up government to care for them instead, and when they did that they broke the gender balance.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the syringe runs out of bluepills for my running nose, and i oh its red now

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women fake the whole damsel in distress thing not because they are trying to seduce you, but because on a primal level, they need to feel you are more dominant than them and that they need you in some way to save/rescue them from their own helplesness. It happened to me a lot when I was in the military. As soon as I ranked up, a lot of women would jump at the opportunity to have me lead them or show my expertise somehow. They have a yearning desire to be led.

All of this equality bs has ruined gender dynamics and sexual polarity. Back in the days a man was about his name, reputation, and legacy. He would travel from one town to the next and would normally have a chauffeur with him. If he was a man of prestige, fathers would prep their daughters to try and capture him. Every woman’s dream was to find a great man. Women in their 30s and beyond with 100 lay counts were considered the wh0res of society, not Instagram celebs.

That’s how society used to be for hundreds of years across many cultures. What we have now is an evolutionary dead end. It’s a decadent society where nothing feels natural. A man and a woman get together and they get into equality arguments. If they are drunk enough, they can remove their egos and possibly have sex. But then the next day they bump heads again.

We live in a time where men and women literally cannot tolerate each other and nobody knows why.

The reason is what you brought up. Women in society do not need men for survival anymore. And that throws everything off balance because now they no longer feel the need to appeal to our heart strings to capture us. They slvt it up with impunity. And in turn, men no longer see women for anything more than pvssy on legs with an annoying entitled personality.

Welcome to dating in 2020.

P.s. it’s not all like this. There are still feminine submissive women who love to play their roles. I’m just pointing out the other 99% of American women.
96.5% there are some who are "bad" with others who will submit to you and only you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
For me I used to be a shy kid in highschool, noticed something was up about the world and feminism. All the things we had been taught seemed Off.

One day a friend recommended me the bodybuilding forum, i soon discovered the misc section and that was my first introduction to the red pill.

Everyone kept talking about it, but i was still blue pill and skeptical.

The turning point was during my long distance relationship, she became distant all of a sudden for seemingly no reason. Hours to reply and sometimes days.

I didn't know what i did wrong, a miscer showed my an article on Return of the kings about cheating and the signs.

I of course dimissed it since my gf couldn't possibly cheat while away, later on she talked about this drummer in her band in a joking way.
Then one day she disappered for days.
I wondered what was up, so i ddi some digging and found her sisters instagram.

On her stories was her and my gf, my gf was sleeping with some guy at the party and kissing him.

That was my breaking point, eventually my gf texted me after a week of no contact like nothing had happened but i blocked her on all social media.

I was so enraged and for years I hated women, until i got good at dating them.

How did you guys discover the red pill?
My ex played me videos from yt.
I went and found some of the books recommended on one of the channels. TRM, Tactical guide to women, Dangerous personalities.
My ex then played me Bpd and Narc. videos. One of the ladies in the video acted like my Mom. One of the men acted like my ex.
Our relationship was basically me cooking for him, secs and sleeping, driving and listening to yt videos on red pill and other subjects. Easygoing relationship.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only women can redpill men.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
My ex played me videos from yt.
I went and found some of the books recommended on one of the channels. TRM, Tactical guide to women, Dangerous personalities.
My ex then played me Bpd and Narc. videos. One of the ladies in the video acted like my Mom. One of the men acted like my ex.
Our relationship was basically me cooking for him, secs and sleeping, driving and listening to yt videos on red pill and other subjects. Easygoing relationship.
You dated a guy or are you quoting this post from someone else?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand why i female would join a pickuo forum
She doesn't either. Except to learn how to do this.(p/u and game) Or at least learn to recognise game more readily.

What your or anyone's definition of female can vary broadly. I build and fix steel things.
I refused motherhood.
I don't wear makeup or paint my nails.

I can "read" a room full of men and know what archetypal personalities I'm about to interact with. But I make mistakes as soon as its for personal romantic reasons.

So what's your definition of female?

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Manosphere was a good read. Also The Return of Kings was a great web read.

Dr Robert Glover with No More Mr Nice Guy was huge for me. Really set me straight on life.
The MMSLP with Athol Kay.
lots of great info on the web. Wish I had this in college.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks divorced at a young age (take a guess who was awarded custody).
Grew up on Norman Lear programs (or should I say "programming").
As you may have guessed, this was not a good recipe.

Not bragging or anything, but when younger, I was fairly handsome. I mention this only for the explanation that I was doing decent with women (though something still didn't seem quite 'right.')

By the mid 20 (when my boyish charm wasn't working)... I was faced with an ugly reality. I was no different than the stupid blonde that was getting past her prime. I grew up having looks, but no game whatsoever. And now (then in my mid 20's) with my charm fading, I was left with diminishing returns.

I've always been introspective and a deep thinker. I started paying attention to women's actions rather than their words. I also observed the men (during this period) that were currently able to score as I once had. At first it didn't seem to make much sense, but the more I took the time to think on this, the more I understood and the more my life improved.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this the other day. There was a Bible verse I had read when I was fairly young, 1 Corintians 11:9:
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man". It was like a light bulb went off in my head, and I thought "Uh oh, that's not necessarily all a good thing. Because it explains how women are built to be the objects of desire, and a comfort for us. But it also shows why they might be so fickle, and ask what we can do for them as opposed to just being happy being with us
Although I don't believe the Bible to be "the word of God", there's a lot of good stuff in there about how men and women are designed to function. Back then, men and women naturally fell into their biological roles. The women who gave into their desires were either shamed or destroyed. Men who gave into their desires were given a free pass. If anything, the Bible is one of the better books to read to see how men and women are naturally designed. You can't see that in today's society with how muddied it is from 5hit like feminism.