Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can any one trust any one on a forum

Reaction score
ideas to research, that you'd perhaps not thought of, that's it. I never bothered with women at ALL until I was 26. The first one was unplanned-for, married, and just about ruined my life. Beware of them, man, and especially beware of having kids. Basically, get a vasectomy and save yourself millions of $ and head and heartaches out the arse. (if you live in US, at least) You can always ADOPT, once you're a multimillionaire with good investments. But if you have kids before you've got 1/2 million per kid, you and they will regret it to the end of your days.

Reaction score
this forum limits you to 10 posts a day. Why would that take "hours and hours', hmm? I can do it in 15 minutes, no problem at all.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I will not debate the definition of a word which has different meanings to everybody. It is an opinion.
LOL @ debate the definition. Why do you keep using that excuse as a lie to evade answering the question? We aren't having a debate, we are here to state knowledge about sluts to help men choose better partners. You have no experience with women, that's why you refuse to answer a simple question to state your knowledge. LiveFreeX had no problem stating his knowledge and there was no debate. You're scared to answer a simple question having no experience.

Danger said:
I WILL share with you and debate actual real experiences, but you run away at those useful factual conversations. But then, considering you think only alphas can handle old women with high partner counts, I can understand why you feel inadequate. And why you feel the need to create endless sock puppet accounts to mimic your statements.
LOL @ me running away from a factual conversation. You sure know how to project on people. Every time I and others ask you to clarify your definition on topics you disappear like Houdini, the come back to defame the person and make up lies trying to change the direction of the conversation.

I'm not here to debate with you. I'm here to post knowledge that you don't have.

Most women today will have a higher partner number count when they start having sex at 14. I wasn't talking about "old" women. That angers you girls are having sex and you take my words out of context for your futile argument. You aren't even sure how many men your gf has fvcked. You were able to handle it with your old divorced woman.

More blatant lies. We all know you're a keyboard jockey who evades the tough questions when asked.

Danger said:
So, what's your longest time to lay? Your shortest? Worst $hit test passed and failed? Best neg? Funniest story? Let's share real experiences and see who is full of $hit.
My longest lay isn't going to help men choose a better partner for a relationship. When you were asked to define the definitions of the words you use, you raged and refused to answer those questions of real experience.

You're a keyboard jockey and can't answer any real experience. Making up answers for your longest lay or to copy & paste negs you found off the net doesn't make a man of experience. You need to look for things to make you sound experienced in the forum. That's why you're a keyboard jockey and everybody knows it. It's a waste of my time even trying to talk with you.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Most of your post was full of frustrated lies about me
LOL @ frustrated lies about you.

1. You're committed to a divorced woman.
2. You fat shame her into losng weight.
3. You have no clue how many men she's fvcked.
4. You're angry that women are having more sex today and at a younger age.
5. You take my words out of context making stuff up.
6. You refuse to define the word slut.
7. You rage when I question you on the definition.
8. You're a keyboard jockey that has no experience.
9. You try to change the discussion each time.
10. You're making up blatant lies about me in all your posts.

Those are the facts pal.

Danger said:
If we are here to state knowledge and help men choose better partners then you must be talking about slut tells. Ok great, I have several. Let's share.

My first few are that I will not commit to a girl who has tats, smokes or many guy friends who she hangs out with for "drinks". Total slut-tells. I have others, but first, what one's do you have to share so that men can choose better partners?
That's nice. So, define the term slut and your sexual number partner cut off since that's relevant to the discussion of sluts. If you can't define the terms you use, you can't be taken seriously as a poster with experience.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
As Far as Anybody Else is Concerned

I don't know nor do I care, but the sh*t I post about is from personal experience.

logicallefty

Reaction score
latino158 said:
lol this site was always pua nonsense

...and who has time for what they consider nonsense, right?

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally despise people who lie about their level of game. They need to show proof of game before they can get my attention. I'm talking videos and photos and audios or copies of text convo's or online chats.

All else are probably liars trying to be internet superstars.

Yes I said photos and videos. Yes I said audios and all of that.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i don't need to trust anyone , i trust myself

i back myself 100% to know when someones talking bullsh1t

this forums good I've learnt a lot from it and tried and tested a lot of stuff in the field regardless of wether its accurate or not it works

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
People don't need to show you nothing, sorry not saying this to be arrogant check this out.

I did a quick search in google girl next door selfie http://www.ipick.ca/mens-style/i-declare-you-queen-of-the-selfie-47-photos

I could go and post pics and say hey look i am banging her.

People should stop asking validation from forum members, they should focus on themselves, and stop focusing on what other members do.

Remember this even Brad Pitt and George Clooney cannot get every women they want. So if someone come son here saying he gets every women and he gets laid like crazy its easy to call it bull.

I used to pro wrestle in Montreal in and Indy league, i was a sort of local celebrity, nothing amazing but still i had a lot of women i picked up after a wrestling show, was very easy.

Someone with a lot of friends, social circle and more will get laid a lot more then say someone like me at my age who barely goes out, and when i do women are 20-25y younger then me.

If people come on here and lie and think it will boost there ego, by lying then they are the ones losing.
I disagree. Internet marketers are like rats in a ship within this market. In fact the dating niche is huge for them due to the desperate males looking for real answers.

Before "I" follow anyone's advice he needs to prove himself as being capable of teaching me what I want to know.

I would not study with a black belt unless I saw proof that he is a black belt at what ever art form I was looking into.

I want to see his trophies, wins, and everything that shows me he is qualified.

If I was to get a mentor within the make money field, then he better be driving a rolls royce or top of the line car. He better have the signs of someone who is successful.

You mentioned one of those lame sites. I think by know everyone knows that crap. The type of photos I am talking about are her laying in your bed. Real proof of game photos. Real IM captures that shows a real convo. Real audio files of her busting a nut or conversations.

If you are one of the guys trying to teach game sorry if my message is stepping on your toes.

Imagine if we were all in the streets trying to learn. If you were the teacher we would see your proof of game by your females coming around.

Game is based on street rules, not internet rules. Every person on here has to go to the streets eventually to meet, talk and seduce women.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I come back here because I want to return the help that I received. It's how knowledge was originally passed on, person to person, experience to experience. There's something kinda cool about that. There's a varied set of opinions on here but there's a lot of great advice in general. I'm certainly not some dude who was ever banging 9/10's on a regular basis but I went from having zero confidence, looks and women to getting 6/7's with regularity to getting into LTR's. I would never claim to know everything but I feel like over the ten years on this journey I've learned enough to give some advice. It's important that you try out what you hear and decide for yourself though. For example, the hardcore alpha/red pill is really only useful at the beginning. Once you realize that you only attract damaged women by being the bad boy, you progress to something a bit more moderate. Improve your life, be strong, have a frame, lead. But also, you don't need to next a girl who doesn't return a text. You don't need to next every girl that cancels dates. You don't need to next every girl that doesn't put out in three dates. Some of the best women I've dated have happened after breaking these hardcore rules. Yeah there's some people on here who are full of ****, but there's a bunch on here who have amazing advice and just want to keep passing it on to everyone who's struggling out there.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can take the advice or leave it, makes me no difference. As for me I learned and incorporated a lot of stuff over the years and I just never left.

I don't really need to post here I just like reading other peoples experiences and ways of doing things. If its something I deem useful I incorporate it into the things i do.

It has gone downhill quite a bit I'll admit. Trolls posting ridiculous questions on a near daily basis and a lot of other posts about how to get a woman they chose to do nothing with when they had a chance to do something...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grain of salt, there is some great info on here. Use your intuition, what hits the heart before the mind?

Usually when a new poster post and starts off with, well I met a HB 9 now blah blah ....lol

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this site. I have been in here for years. Don't post much but follow closely. There is a lot of good advice here. To answer the OP I believe people come here to help people and also even some of the best of us have our peaks and valleys in life. Some years you are up and some years your down. I myself have went on some tremendous streaks with women where I feel untouchable. I have also went on streaks where it ain't happening for whatever reason. This is a great place to some reset.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because dating is a war zone.
You can be the baddest alpha dog and bang a ton of women, but the demon of oneitis, scarcity mentality and Beta AFC actions always lurk around the corner.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There shouldn't be a need to 'trust' anyone. No one here is responsible for anyone's success. And you shouldn't really care about whether another man is successful in his pursuit of plates.

You take what they say, evaluate it for yourself and see if you think it's true. If you're unsure, test it out. If you're sure they're right, test it out. If you're sure they're wrong, test it out.

Your personal experience is the only truth you can subscribe to. But you owe it to yourself to expand the size of your data set to present new scenarios, adjust your parameters, etc so that your conclusions based on your personal experience become more robust. Comparing to other data sets and conclusions (ie; discussing on the forum) is also a way to make your own conclusions more robust but only if you're willing to actually consider that conclusion and compare it to your experience. Does their conclusion explain your experience better than your own? Why? It does? Okay so adopt it and try it out.

Everyone has an ego. Not everyone can moderate their ego. Hence when people start saying "I fvcked this many girls in this amount of time, what about you?" they're showing that in that moment they're having issues moderating their ego. And that's when I check out of what they're saying - because at that point, they're not speaking to help you they're speaking to prove their superiority. And idgaf about proving myself to anyone. I'm here to learn. But even the most 'rational' of males can't escape basic human nature and will resort to 'who has a bigger x' on occasion.

logicallefty

Reaction score
^Therapeutical. That right there is truth.

This forum is like anything online; take with a grain of salt. Maybe at most, trust but verify. All in all tho I think we got a pretty decent group here.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think for yourself and dont blindly follow advice.

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys come on here they are masters of ***** , it just makes me wonder these so called masters why they come on this forum , i understand they want to help other guys , but I don't belive there are that many good semaritins in this world offering information for free, also if these ***** masters are so good wouldn't you be too busy to even post on this forum ? Why not write a book and sell it but with proof pictures of these tens maybe cut the head out etc ? This site really is starting to sound more like pua every day.
Yeah I don't know why you frame things that way. People that are interested in things post about it all the time on forums dedicated about that topic. Your mileage will vary. Is common on all forums of completely different topics.