Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How big is your d*ck? Dont lie

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men acting like a huge **** is a huge advantage are sad. Seriously it's mostly the biggest sluts that like to be ripped apart who enjoy huge ****s.
I'm slightly (but not a lot) above my country's average in length and girth and have a thing for girls between 4'11-5'4 . Majority of them complain I'm too big for them and it hurts them making it hard for longer sesssions or sex multiple times a day.

Hacker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know, it could get there. I haven't seen the other mods chime in yet and we make a lot of decisions as a team. But me personally, I don't see an issue with this thread or topic. We may answer the questions here that many guys on this forum have always wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
Instead it got moved to the location where forums go to die...anything else forum

BuckMasterFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a chick tell me this as a reason for her no longer being interested in sex. I just have to think any chick that would come to that conclusion and share it with friends would have those friends ask for my number. :rolleyes:

I remember a work colleague of mine saying that his wife's friend had a husband that was a like a "Coke can", and she told him that he was just too big. :eek:

It's OVER for CokeCanCels.
Im un circumcised and it ****s them up. It a real ****. Not Manuel Ferrara looking but still uncut

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a tad over 6 inches but not particularly girthy. About as wide as a butterfinger bar.

it’s OK, I have a 5 foot Asian wife to us it seems massive :)

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a disgrace to the legacy of the site, where da eff are the moderators at? this post is full fledge initiation into homosexuality!
I remember when I was in high school this group of guys were talking about penis size and trying to figure out who had the biggest one lol. One of them said that they should have a group of girls "scope them out" lol. The entire time I'm just thinking "Why the hell do these guys want to know who has the biggest penis" lol.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not once has the size of my penis ever mattered. This is almost up there with arguing over what your/my version of an HB9 is. Stupid. The comments show me who gets girls and who doesnt.
John, I think for the overwhelming majority of men this will be the case but to say size doesn't matter at all is not true. I guarantee you that if a man had a micro penis, or at least a very small/well below average sized penis, that the woman he was with would be incredibly disappointed and lose interest.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John, I think for the overwhelming majority of men this will be the case but to say size doesn't matter at all is not true. I guarantee you that if a man had a micro penis, or at least a very small/well below average sized penis, that the woman he was with would be incredibly disappointed and lose interest.
It's OVER for MicroPenisCels.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the subject of micropenis, here’s some compassion for the poor souls afficted with this condition. Apparently they used to repurpose these males as female. Based on “gender is a social construct”, they gave them sec changes and also prescribed play activities where they got “thrusted” by other kids (weird as hell but it’s what I read on the issue) and were raised as girls by their family.

Apparently their suicide rate was off the charts, which very much flies in the face of “social construct” theory.

This also reminds me of the current fashion for “lifting up” people who’ve been “discriminated against”. The idea for positive discrimination is that Some groups had it so hard they need a leg up.
Surely any man with a micropenis is about the most disadvantaged and would deserve a lot of money to compensate?

Under the current system it would classify a white guy with a MP as being institutionally privileged over a POC with a 12 inch schlong. Just shows how absolutely stupid limiting this to race/gender is when there are tons of other criteria which influence peoples quality of life.

Easier to galvanise into voting blocks for left wing parties under this model and maybe that’s the point, rather than altruism.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compact when not in use; fit to size when in use.

Actual measuring is... for d!ck measuring contests.