Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How attraction really works

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{ Stream of consciousness }

A lot of you are misguided.

Attraction is about one thing - social dominance.
Whoever chases is submissive. Whoever is being chased is dominant. It’s the simple.

Men have been brainwashed. This is why men struggle. We are told to chase girls. To approach them. We are brainwashed with layers and layers of concepts such as romance, one night stands, marriage, first date, second date, third date etc: none of these exist in the state of nature. They complicate our psychology and cloud our vision.
If men went to night clubs and didn’t approach. Imagine they would just sit at tables and refuse to dance. The tables would be more exclusive than the ones that girls were sitting at, because men in general have more money. The men would be talking amongst each other, paying the women no mind - men have a greater capacity for self amusement. The women on the other hand would be bored. They would get needy and approach the male tables. The men would have the power.
Instead men have been brainwashed. We believe we must approach women. We feel women wouldn’t approach us AND we must expend energy towards a weird mating ritual - We must go on the dancefloor and stand around for hours. We dance (which is feminine/submissive behaviour -
Women dance to get the approval of men…not vice verca). Then we get shut down because we have lost our power. We never stop to think and question the fabric. All we had to do was collectively change our mentality.

In the state of nature. There was no forums. There were no dating coaches. No pickup lines. No careers. No titles. No salaries. No celebrities. No black pill. No red pill. No social media.

There were men and women. Some of those men would be better at surviving than others. Women would notice those men. Those men would dominate socially - they would walk around with dominant/haughty body language. They would move slow. They would appear stoic/aloof. Their voices would be deep. They would command attention and respect with better/powerful clothing. They would be quiet (news flash - talking is weak as it reveals your thoughts and emotions).

The women would be drawn to these men. The women would open the men first. IN COURTING - Whoever starts the conversation first is submissive. It will always be lodged in her memory that SHE APPROACHED HIM FIRST. This is how attraction is built. He would say less than her, much less. He would psychologically dominate the interaction by not caring.

Little details like jawlines, hairlines, race etc meant nothing in the state of nature. There was just dominant guys and weak guys. Physically and psychologically. Physically weaker guys were still bigger than most girls, so being dominant really came down to micro communications. More importantly; men could dominate by displaying their resources and by having great presence, or being highly respected etc

Essentially it is subtle micro communications which build attraction. Nuanced in the relationship between you and her. They come second hand when you are being chased. When a girl enthusiastically opens you, you feel in control, and therefore say and do less. When you end the conversation first. When you walk into the room without noticing her. when you wear a new expensive jacket. When you easily befriend the most powerful person in the venue. When you turn up late whilst she’s early. You replicate the natural dynamic.

You must ‘bake’ the girls you talk to. In other words, give it time: the hotter she is; the more she needs to wait on you. You dominate her psychologically by making her wait 1 month before you arrange a date. If she’s hot, make her wait 3 months, if she’s very hot make her wait 4 months. The hotter she is; the more ’baking’ you must employ: You mention the date early on but never text her to set a date: Then randomly hit her up months later.

This establishes the psychological frame and breaks the social conditioning and brainwashing. This is why having HER MEET YOU close to yours rather than meeting halfway etc all builds attraction. It’s not about how dominant you are in society, but how powerful you are in relation to HER. Who opened who first? Who messages who first? Who looked away first?

Whoever cares least has the power: this must permeate all aspects of your being. Another example men that get the hottest girls don’t post much on social media: the girl has 100 pictures but the dude has 3. He is dominant in this situation because he does less than her but still has her interest.

Seduction is a power struggle between the two genders. Where do you stand IN RELATION TO HER. Not where you stand in relation to society. Do you laugh at her jokes? If the answer is no; you are (to her) more powerful than a CEO/celebrity that does. He is supplicating to her but you are not.

Repeat - Seduction is a power struggle. We have been brainwashed to think that couples in love have ‘overcome’ this struggle. So we unnaturally override our instincts to dominate the interaction.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting too long the woman will think you are shy (lack confidence) or you are not interested.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
{ Stream of consciousness }

A lot of you are misguided.

Whoever chases is submissive. Whoever is being chased is dominant. It’s the simple.

Men have been brainwashed. This is why men struggle. We are told to chase girls. To approach them. We are brainwashed with layers and layers of concepts such as romance, one night stands, marriage, first date, second date, third date etc: none of these exist in the state of nature. They complicate our psychology and cloud our vision.
If men went to night clubs and didn’t approach. Imagine they would just sit at tables and refuse to dance. The tables would be more exclusive than the ones that girls were sitting at, because men in general have more money. The men would be talking amongst each other, paying the women no mind - men have a greater capacity for self amusement. The women on the other hand would be bored. They would get needy and approach the male tables. The men would have the power.
Instead men have been brainwashed. We believe we must approach women. We feel women wouldn’t approach us AND we must expend energy towards a weird mating ritual - We must go on the dancefloor and stand around for hours. We dance (which is feminine/submissive behaviour -
Women dance to get the approval of men…not vice verca). Then we get shut down because we have lost our power. We never stop to think and question the fabric. All we had to do was collectively change our mentality.

In the state of nature. There was no forums. There were no dating coaches. No pickup lines. No careers. No titles. No salaries. No celebrities. No black pill. No red pill. No social media.

There were men and women. Some of those men would be better at surviving than others. Women would notice those men. Those men would dominate socially - they would walk around with dominant/haughty body language. They would move slow. They would appear stoic/aloof. Their voices would be deep. They would command attention and respect with better/powerful clothing. They would be quiet (news flash - talking is weak as it reveals your thoughts and emotions).

The women would be drawn to these men. The women would open the men first. IN COURTING - Whoever starts the conversation first is submissive. It will always be lodged in her memory that SHE APPROACHED HIM FIRST. This is how attraction is built. He would say less than her, much less. He would psychologically dominate the interaction by not caring.

Little details like jawlines, hairlines, race etc meant nothing in the state of nature. There was just dominant guys and weak guys. Physically and psychologically. Physically weaker guys were still bigger than most girls, so being dominant really came down to micro communications. More importantly; men could dominate by displaying their resources and by having great presence, or being highly respected etc

Essentially it is subtle micro communications which build attraction. Nuanced in the relationship between you and her. They come second hand when you are being chased. When a girl enthusiastically opens you, you feel in control, and therefore say and do less. When you end the conversation first. When you walk into the room without noticing her. when you wear a new expensive jacket. When you easily befriend the most powerful person in the venue. When you turn up late whilst she’s early. You replicate the natural dynamic.

You must ‘bake’ the girls you talk to. In other words, give it time: the hotter she is; the more she needs to wait on you. You dominate her psychologically by making her wait 1 month before you arrange a date. If she’s hot, make her wait 3 months, if she’s very hot make her wait 4 months. The hotter she is; the more ’baking’ you must employ: You mention the date early on but never text her to set a date: Then randomly hit her up months later.

This establishes the psychological frame and breaks the social conditioning and brainwashing. This is why having HER MEET YOU close to yours rather than meeting halfway etc all builds attraction. It’s not about how dominant you are in society, but how powerful you are in relation to HER. Who opened who first? Who messages who first? Who looked away first?

Whoever cares least has the power: this must permeate all aspects of your being. Another example men that get the hottest girls don’t post much on social media: the girl has 100 pictures but the dude has 3. He is dominant in this situation because he does less than her but still has her interest.

Seduction is a power struggle between the two genders. Where do you stand IN RELATION TO HER. Not where you stand in relation to society. Do you laugh at her jokes? If the answer is no; you are (to her) more powerful than a CEO/celebrity that does. He is supplicating to her but you are not.

Repeat - Seduction is a power struggle. We have been brainwashed to think that couples in love have ‘overcome’ this struggle. So we unnaturally override our instincts to dominate the interaction.
You still got Similac on ya breath, young'en.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quite possibly the worst advice I have ever read. Not just on the subject of women...on any subject. If the girl is hot and you "make her wait" for three months, there is a 99% chance that she will not even remember who you are at that point. Do you honestly think that the hot girl you've just met is going to spend the next three months thinking about you? Unless there is something very (and I mean VERY) special about you, it's not going to happen. Hot women get hit on all the time. By strangers, by orbiters in their circles, etc. The only men that experience this kind of attention are movie stars. Now imagine that you were a movie star and you were meeting tons of attractive women all the time. Then, one day, some random girl you met three months ago hits you up. Are you going to care? Not likely.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting 3 months on purpose to set up a date is not who cares the least lol
This man took don't be too eager to a whole nother level never seen before.
This is quite possibly the worst advice I have ever read. Not just on the subject of women...on any subject. If the girl is hot and you "make her wait" for three months, there is a 99% chance that she will not even remember who you are at that point. Do you honestly think that the hot girl you've just met is going to spend the next three months thinking about you? Unless there is something very (and I mean VERY) special about you, it's not going to happen. Hot women get hit on all the time. By strangers, by orbiters in their circles, etc. The only men that experience this kind of attention are movie stars. Now imagine that you were a movie star and you were meeting tons of attractive women all the time. Then, one day, some random girl you met three months ago hits you up. Are you going to care? Not likely.
You still got Similac on ya breath, young'en.
Waiting too long the woman will think you are shy (lack confidence) or you are not interested.

Clearly none of you are attracting hotties bc this is what works on 8s 9s and 10s.

Keep it super casual then say something like ‘I’ve gotta go work in X town but lets do something when I’m back’ …. live a busy life and let them know why you can’t meet.

Hot girls think differently to regular girls.

If they work with you, have mutual friends or just follow you on IG they won’t forget about you!!!

They will think about you more.

I’ve found they will often text you first like ‘hey are you still down to meet sometime?’.

Which is exactly where you want them - chasing you.

Of course this only works if you’re excellent in some way - looks, status, charisma, fashion etc but you’re only gonna get 8s+ consistent by having an excellent trait or two

This is basic seduction advice. Stand out by not needing her or the date. Do the work before the date and you won’t need to do any work on the date.
I’ve actually baked a girl for 3 years before. 3 years between initial meet at the college gym and actually meeting. I turned up the date and said like 3 words. Went for dinner and I didn’t even finish my plate - acted super bored. She invited me back to her place after we finished eating.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly none of you are attracting hotties bc this is what works on 8s 9s and 10s.

Keep it super casual then say something like ‘I’ve gotta go work in X town but lets do something when I’m back’ …. live a busy life and let them know why you can’t meet.
And what do you think is going to happen three months later? Well, a number of things could happen. She could be in a relationship with someone she met while you were "making her wait". She could be living in a different city. She could be in Dubai being paid $50K to get peed on by a bunch of Arab sheiks. You get the point.
Of course this only works if you’re excellent in some way - looks, status, charisma, fashion etc but you’re only gonna get 8s+ consistent by having an excellent trait or two.
No, it only works if you have ALL of the above and even then, not with 9's and 10's. Not in North America anyway. My guess is that you are really talking about girls who are 6's, maybe 7's tops. No 9 or 10 is going to chase you unless you are an A-list celebrity, no matter what your bootcamp instructor tells you.

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posts like this really annoy the **** out of me.

What was the goal here? Bro, just read the damn bible like everyone else, and you'll see it already has all of this **** you're spouting at us - as if you're the one who originally came up with these ideas.

You're 28 speaking to (some youngsters), but lots of grown-ass men 30+ like you got **** figured out. You don't. Join the club, read the bible, and shut your mouth; Your post contributed nothing.
If my post contributed nothing then why is everyone disagreeing with me??
Clearly they needed reminding

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This actually sounds like a parody of PUA/red pilled advice. Reminds me of the DENNIS system

Although it is a good idea to not be eager or high interest with attractive women, you don't want to overdo it and treat her in a way only a fat chick would accept.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This actually sounds like a parody of PUA/red pilled advice. Reminds me of the DENNIS system

Although it is a good idea to not be eager or high interest with attractive women, you don't want to overdo it and treat her in a way only a fat chick would accept.
Yeah yeah you don’t need to take my advice.
Keep dating those average ones that require basic game.
meanwhile the 9 gets ready to finally meet the guy at work she’s been lusting over for months
Yes months. Not weeks or days.

It’s advanced sales. Selling a $3 million mansion is different than selling a $60,000 condo.
It requires a different approach.
People don’t just buy Maybachs on a whim like they do Toyotas.
You play the long game.

A true 8 or 9 is used to dealing with the most alpha guys, with the most abundance of options. You take a celebrity level of unavailability to feel ‘familiar’ enough for her to date.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah yeah you don’t need to take my advice.
Keep dating those average ones that require basic game.
meanwhile the 9 gets ready to finally meet the guy at work she’s been lusting over for months
Yes months. Not weeks or days.

It’s advanced sales. Selling a $3 million mansion is different than selling a $60,000 condo.
It requires a different approach.
You play the long game.

A true 8 or 9 is used to dealing with the most alpha guys, with the most abundance of options. You take a celebrity level of unavailability to feel ‘familiar’ enough for her to date.
Who are you to assume guys here desperately need your advice?

You've been here for 6 days. Chill.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are you to assume guys here desperately need your advice?

You've been here for 6 days. Chill.
I’ve been dating for years and heavy unavailability is what works with the model level girls.
She’s attracted to guys that act more like Christiano Ronaldo and less like Seducer1979 from SoSuave.com
Great advice on this site though and the DJBible clearly leans towards making them wait longer. This is just a reminder post really.

She isn’t attracted to the objective Christian Grey on paper; she assesses your value through an emotional filter based on the sub-communications of your relationship.
So even if she meets an 8 figure model in the meantime; you will still be higher value than him because you made her work harder.
Her meeting other guys is not a threat.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been dating for years and heavy unavailability is what works with the model level girls.
She’s attracted to guys that act more like Christiano Ronaldo and less like Seducer1979 from SoSuave.com
Great advice on this site though and the DJBible clearly leans towards making them wait longer. This is just a reminder post really.

She isn’t attracted to the objective Christian Grey on paper; she assesses your value through an emotional filter based on the sub-communications of your relationship.
So even if she meets an 8 figure model in the meantime; you will still be higher value than him because you made her work harder.
Chill out.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

There are much more effective ways to make her work hard than just dissappear for 3 months. Oh and many women see through an "act". Unless there's an actual reason for your dissappearance they're not going to care and will see through this facade easily. You also talk about dating at work, really bro? Unavailability is hot for women, but you have to show up once in a while, leave a good impression everytime and then dissappear again. 3-6 months is overdoing it.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
No, it is about biology wanting to make "good" babies.
Men are attracted to what makes "good babies".
Women are attracted to what makes "good babies" and "safe babies".

Even if they say they don't want babies, they are still driven by their biology that does want babies.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd venture a guess that more Maybachs are bought on a whim than Toyotas. The latter are typically bought by practical, boring people who read Consumer Reports and JD Power and before making their choice (and also make sure to get the extended warranty).
How do you come up with this stuff? You sound like a 1990's era PUA who invented the time machine. What's next...negging and peacocking?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is taking some flak but generally he is correct , the problem is we dont live in that world anymore we haven't done for 60-70 years

in the 60's men were respected and powerful in almost every scenario so this was possible .....women would bend over backwards to get ones hand in marriage

our fathers and forefathers began fvcking that up and now we have engineered some sort of bizarre equal rights society apart from people are now starting to realise its not working

Men need to be men , women need to be women you cant cheat that basic aspect of the world

But sh1t has gotten weird and it is getting wierder