Honest question. How do you filter out the losers in your life?

syche871

Don Juan
Reaction score
My life was a train wreck. It was my responsibility but id be lying if the people I surrounded myself with didnt influence me. What are some signs you use as a red flag for a person, man or woman. What are signs they are a complete loser and failure and should be avoided at all costs?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

logicallefty

Reaction score
For me, red flag people are people who:

- Downplay my successes and accomplishments, to me and/or to others. Example: I got a certification at work two years ago that a co-worker had talked about getting but never did. So after I studied, passed the test, and got it, he downplayed it said "those are easy to get, I just don't have time to take the test or I could have it tomorrow" and said "That certification is not really going to get you anything here anyway. It's outdated". downplay downplay.

- Initiate conversations with me about topic X, then twist the conversation either into me needing their advice on topic X or me having some kind of problem with topic X. Example: My late step dad always wanted to talk to me about my job. Then if I would say one negative thing when I am telling him whats going on at work the past few weeks, he would ALWAYS twist it that I need to get a better attitude and am too negative. Then he will proceede to lecture me about my attitude and start offering me advise I didn't ask for.

- Never have time to hang out, always have some excuse. Most people get two chances. Very top level people family or the closest friends might get three. After that I'm done with them.

- People who take my time for granted. Example would be people who think they can call me at 7pm Friday night and ask them to help them with a big project Saturday morning at 8am, with no regard for my schedule, how long my work week has been, etc.

- People who I help move, do something big, etc., then when I ask them for help they have every excuse in the book and scatter like roaches.

I have no time or patience for people who do this stuff anymore. Very easy to give them the boot from my circle.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest question. How do you filter out the losers in your life?

Stop engaging them
Disassociate
Choose to hang out with yourself
Dont be available

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life was a train wreck. It was my responsibility but id be lying if the people I surrounded myself with didnt influence me. What are some signs you use as a red flag for a person, man or woman. What are signs they are a complete loser and failure and should be avoided at all costs?
If their morals don't align with yours.

This could include druggies, people who drink, people who are not responsible, who flake, who can't hold a job, who don't respect others, etc.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!