Honest answer from people actually getting results

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it simple.

1st comment: concerning indirect/direct approach.

2nd comment: concerning social circle, and realistic expectations in the cold approach.

3rd comment: Qualification and extrapolating that into conversation between two full grown men.

4th comment: same sillyness.

5th comment: idealism sans practicality.
Well thanks for your opinion. I don't remember asking for any advice though.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thanks for your opinion. I don't remember asking for any advice though.
Not advice. It's a conversation on basic stuff that can be field tested fully by anyone here in one week and be above what we are saying tbh.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not advice. It's a conversation on basic stuff that can be field tested fully by anyone here in one week and be above what we are saying tbh.
In all honesty, my brain probably processed 10% of what you were trying to tell me. For someone who preaches "down to earth" conversations, you make it very hard to converse with you.

But most importantly, I honestly don't care. If you have success with women, there is little incentive to figure out every minute detail unless you were planning to become some sort of PUA guru. You just move on in life. You don't get into debates about field tests. That's stupid.

At the end of the day, if it works for me, then that's all that matters.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is little incentive to figure out every minute detail unless you were planning to become some sort of PUA guru.
I'm talking absolute basics. Literally you go to any English forum and they are clued up on this stuff. It's week 1 stuff.

You don't get into debates about field tests. That's stupid.
It's a pick up forum, you donkey.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking absolute basics. Literally you go to any English forum and they are clued up on this stuff.

It's a pick up forum, you donkey.
This is not a pickup forum. If anything, this forum tells you pickup is retarded and you are better off with a social life. Anyone with experience knows this. And people with a life don't get into debates about field tests. Lol.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a pickup forum. If anything, this forum tells you pickup is retarded and you are better off with a social life. Anyone with experience knows this. And people with a life don't get into debates about field tests. Lol.
Knew you'd say that. Such a cop out lol

We did that commonly two years back, it was why I signed up, and why the quality was very high.

You were talking about poon king gushingly in another thread when I was the only person he ever followed.

Don't be silly. How you were talking cold approach was very daft indeed. The drawbacks of that are many.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knew you'd say that. Such a cop out lol

We did that commonly two years back, it was why I signed up, and why the quality was very high.

You were talking about poon king gushingly in another thread when I was the only person he ever followed.

Don't be silly. How you were talking cold approach was very daft indeed. The drawbacks of that are many.
What the hell are you talking about? You did what two years back??

Poon king? I don't even know who he is. I was just accused of being him. So I said what I said to get @Trump off my back.

I don't do cold approachs the way a 40 year old lifeless PUA does it. You do understand that game looks completely different if you are a high value guy right? What can I possibly get out of field tests done by a 40 year old PUA with no life?

I am not trying to create a universal method that all losers can use. If I were, I'd tell guys to open with kino, escalate as fast as possible, and be unreactive to every sh1t test.

My method is I already have 5 women so my mind/entitlement doesn't really allow me to be that enamored by hot women. And I also have a lot of experience with women in my social circles making it very easy for me. So I am going to qualify her on how easy going she is. If she gets on my fvcking nerves, I would just reject her and go back to my women. And a lot of females in the meat market are entitled and get on my nerves. I actually spend more time yelling at women and putting them in their place then I actually do getting along with them.

When you have social circles of hot women, you pretty much compare all other women to your women. Because you know what "having it good" looks like. If I don't have to lower my standards, then why would I? If I can set my price, why wouldn't I do it? Do you understand the concept of abundance and having value and being able to make women live in your frame and do things on your terms?

And my terms aren't even that rigid. Just don't play any games. Don't act like a spoiled brat. And be sexually open, feminine, and in the moment. And amazingly, this disqualifies about 90% of women. And that's okay because I'm not trying to sleep with 90% of women.

Last edited:

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? You did what two years back??

Poon king? I don't even know who he is. I was just accused of being him. So I said what I said to get @Trump off my back.

I don't do cold approachs the way a 40 year old lifeless PUA does it. You do understand that game looks completely different if you are a high value guy right? What can I possibly get out of field tests done by a 40 year old PUA?

I am not trying to create a universal method that all losers can use. If I were, I'd tell guys to open with kino, escalate as fast as possible, and be unreactive to every sh1t test.

My method is I already have 5 women so my mind./entitlement doesn't really allow me to be that enamored by hot women. And I also have a lot of experience with women in my social circles making it very easy for me. So I am going to qualify her on how easy going she is. If she gets on my fvcking nerves, I would just reject her and go back to my women. And a lot of females in the meat market are entitled and get on my nerves. I actually spend more time yelling at women and putting them in their place then I actually do getting along with them.

When you have social circles of hot women, you pretty much compare all other women to your women. Because you know what "having it good" looks like. If I don't have to lower my standards, then why would I? If I can set my price, why wouldn't I do it. Do you understand the concept of abundance and having value and being able to make women live in your frame and do things on your terms?

And my terms aren't even that rigid. Just don't play any games. Don't act like a spoiled brat. And be sexually open, feminine, and in the moment. And amazingly, disqualifies about 90% of women. And that's okay because I'm not trying to sleep with 90% of women.
This is a piss take.

Let's encourage people to try things for themselves, and failing that to read some Englishmen's journals or whatever instead.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's encourage people to try things for themselves, and failing that to read some Englishmen's journals or whatever instead.
What?!?!? Is this even english? Lol. Alright man, I'm gonna stop trying to understand you.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?!?!? Is this even english? Lol. Alright man, I'm gonna stop trying to understand you.
Yeah, I don't think even the biggest idiot or virgin is going to be convinced by your misunderstanding of even the most basic English sentence, and your complete failure to converse on the most basic game practicalities beyond reading the secret like a hippy.

Good day to you, sir.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think even the biggest idiot or virgin is going to be convinced by your misunderstanding of even the most basic English sentence, and your complete failure to converse on the most basic game practicalities beyond reading the secret like a hippy.

Good day to you, sir.
Yes but even the biggest idiot or virgin can clearly see that I don't care about what you have to offer. How you are unable to pick up on this is beyond me.

This is one of those conversations where I have nothing to gain and if anything, I would just look reactive if I lowered myself to your level of pettiness.

Let this be a lesson guys. Don't engage in petty conversations with people who have nothing to offer you.

The bigger takeaway is that most people really have nothing to offer anyway. They are just trying to use you for validation as you can see from @rando5495 constantly qualifying himself to me, trying to convince me that he has good game knowledge. But then he gets pissed when I show him that I have no interest.

This is called be a being a value leech.

Last edited:

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but even the biggest idiot or virgin can clearly see that I don't care about what you have to offer. How you are unable to pick up on this is beyond me.
I said good day, sir.

Too stupid to read lol. Never seen that before.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw a bait comment to gauge her interest. This is what women do to me all the time. Conversation is just an excuse for two people to flirt.

Now the ball is in her court. Every woman has her own way of flirting. But it usually involves giving you validation, warm vibe, touching your shoulder, laughing at your jokes, moving closer to you, giving you that "we can be good together" look, bringing up an event that you can join her with. Of course, this is just a pretense for let's get together and have sex.

Some women just go straight to the point and invite me over for dinner or ask me if I want to leave the club.

As for non verbals, it usually involves her twirling her tongue, giving you the bl0wjob look, walking by you and accidentally rubbing her hips/a$$ on the back of your hand, and just eye fvcking you.

When the woman is already eye fvcking me, I'll open with kino. I'll place my hand on her shoulder or lower back and close the distance.

Every thing that is said in the conversation is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that electric underlying sexual tension.

And every woman knows how to make you feel it. They've spent their entire lives living in sexual tension. If a woman gives me a platonic vibe, I reject her. I don't wait for her to open up. Of course, my game plan is based on my level of abundance.

If I was an ugly guy who gets no iois, proximity, validation, and sexual pretense from women, I would be more c0cky funny, playful banter, and focused on spiking her buying temperature than to just be laid back.

At the same time, if women are trying to seduce you, let them. I've seen so many guys getting seduced by the woman and then turning it around and trying to seduce the woman. Suddenly the woman is taken back by it. These guys are usually the "game" obsessed guys who thinks every womans interest level starts at 0% and you have to be a dancing monkey.

The truth is, the interaction needs to be 50-50 at least. But for me it is usually 25% my effort and 75% her effort.

We all know it feels way better to be seduced than to be the seducer. If I have enough women giving me signs, then I have very little incentive to be a seducer. However if was ugly, or course my game plan would change to be more sexually aggressive. It's all about calibration. This is why I try not to teach game. Some of my tactics makes no sense to some guys.
No it is way better to be the seducer then the seduced. We get to CHOOSE. The seduced just has to wait while the seducer takes action. Plus taking action is fun! Would you rather be the player or the one watching the game? Sure the plyaer will have bruises and cuts but it is a life of depth and experience.

One thing not talked about is what the girl is feeling. Just as guys get anxiety approaching and initiating, girls get anxiety getting approachedd and getting initiated.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it is way better to be the seducer then the seduced. We get to CHOOSE. The seduced just has to wait while the seducer takes action. Plus taking action is fun! Would you rather be the player or the one watching the game? Sure the plyaer will have bruises and cuts but it is a life of depth and experience.

One thing not talked about is what the girl is feeling. Just as guys get anxiety approaching and initiating, girls get anxiety getting approachedd and getting initiated.
This post looks like you are trying to tell yourself that. "Taking action is fun" was a thought process I had in my 20's too. It was because I had to overcome approach anxiety. So I was all about taking action. But now that I am in my 30's, I no longer have any emotional hang ups. Things like approach anxiety doesn't apply to me anymore, so to tell a guy like me to take action is actually kind of comical. I have discovered a way more efficient way to catch women. I use a net instead of a fishing pole. I seek out social environments that have a lot of women. And if you are a good looking guy, you won't even need to be a seducer in these environments.

At the very most you would have to initiate conversations. But even then, women open me all the time.

To be a seducer as a high value/good looking guy in an environment with a lot of women is like overkill. It doesn't even make sense. Women are already trying to sleep with you. They love sexual tension. And you will develop a sense of entitlement from it that will prevent you from trying too hard. In other words, your own brain will block you from being a seducer because there is no need to. Your brain has this survival mechanism thing were it prevents you from using energy to do unnecessary things.

The only time you need to be a seducer is if you had no social life and you have to go into the sexual market place. I did that for 10 years. And I loved every minute of it. But now that I am in my 30's, I am bored of it. And one day you will grow out of it too.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger takeaway is that most people really have nothing to offer anyway. They are just trying to use you for validation as you can see from @rando5495 constantly qualifying himself to me, trying to convince me that he has good game knowledge. But then he gets pissed when I show him that I have no interest.
You're wasting your time. But you are spot on. Had a bit of a spat with them a little today myself.
there's no way hes going to get where you are Stormy. He has no subjective reality on human beings.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rando baby is off his meds again...

The last handle he had was clear cut madness induced, thought he has been cured but seems he's coherent one day and the next his madness comes to fore.
I was kind of rough on him, naughty ninja and brixlingo today.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I was kind of rough on him, naughty ninja and brixlingo today.
They're all intellectuals.

All 3 of em.

Socially awkward in real life which is why they read absurd amounts of books just to come to grips/understanding on those awkwardness.

Then they come online and over compensate, not knowing its doesn't work that way in real life.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all intellectuals.

All 3 of em.

Socially awkward in real life which is why they read absurd amounts of books just to come to grips/understanding on those awkwardness.

Then they come online and over compensate, not knowing its doesn't work that way in real life.
So this falls into the lower right quadrant of passive?