Honest answer from people actually getting results

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ita hard for me to tell because I feel like everyone is mirroring everyone. That's why I f

What do you mean "if you work with her or have a periodic activity she will gravitate toward you" you mean literally as in doing something together?
I feel like everyone mirrors everyone and someone can easily manipulate a chick into mirroring them , smiling, double take, etc just by doing it at them while making hard eye contact and subconsciously trying to make them copy. How would we know for sure that they're not doing it just because they're mirroring us? Like we could purpsely try to slick in our groove and fish for attention, and any chick would give it unless they're married/and or a little bit older.
She will come by you in the work environment or keep being in visual sight at the gym or the bar.

GeeMale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm and what if I also see chicks do that to other guys in the same exact enviroment? Doesn't that mean nothing than?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm and what if I also see chicks do that to other guys in the same exact enviroment? Doesn't that mean nothing than?
I will check out the women that interest me, sometime there is many other time there is only one.
imo they do the same.

I used to always question myself concerning Indicator of interest but ive notice than more often than none when i think a women is interested shes indeed interested.

Last edited:

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy as hell with my life and career. I feel like I’m in total control. Getting a lot of stares from stunners but I honestly am so proud of myself and my life that I feel like approaching a girl is handing my power away. I honestly genuinely in my soul feel like I don’t need to prove **** and she is the lucky one. Am I handing my power away by doing this? My goal is to have a harem of girls of every race and hair color I really like but idk if that’s my ego speaking because I am completely happy right now but my dating life seems a bit out of control.
When I approach a woman, I'm just giving her an opportunity to flirt with me. Her failing to seduce me with her feminine charms equals me walking away.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I approach a woman, I'm just giving her an opportunity to flirt with me. Her failing to seduce me with her feminine charms equals me walking away.
Most girls I’ve fvcked never flirted back. They were quite while I did all the work. It’s because they are shy. Ever be quiet around people you like? Same deal. Try it out younare leaving a lot on the table

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls I’ve fvcked never flirted back. They were quite while I did all the work. It’s because they are shy. Ever be quiet around people you like? Same deal. Try it out younare leaving a lot on the table
I dont even notice girls who dont flirt with me. If I constantly have women flirting with me, how would it be possible for me to even be aware of background noise?

And I never act quiet around people I like. I'm a grown man in my 30's. This sounds like something A 14 year old boy would do.

GeeMale

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will check out the women that interest me, sometime there is many other time there is only one.
imo they do the same.

I used to always question myself concerning Indicator of interest but ive notice than more often than none when i think a women is interested shes indeed interested.
I use to question myself than realized I can set up dates with attractive women. Than realized I get canceled on first date a lot. Which has me questioning myself again.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to question myself than realized I can set up dates with attractive women. Than realized I get canceled on first date a lot. Which has me questioning myself again.
This does not mean your instinct are wrong imo
She probably was interested if she gave you her digit.

Women have so many options sometimes and with that come flakiness.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The secret to getting no flakes is trying to have sex with women on the spot.

I am serious. This is the ultimate secret of all secrets, lol.

When I focus on dates, all I get are flakes.

But when I focus on sexual tension, all I get are women giving in 10% and telling me I can get more if I just take her number and see her again next time. And the next time they come over wearing something sexy.

Ask for the moon and you get nothing. Ask for the stars and you get the moon.

Guys think "Oh once she gets to know me, she will like me."

It's more like you have to create a sexual relationship with her BEFORE she even cares about who the hell you are.

Sexual tension is value to women. A lot of guys seem to think sexual tension is a gift women give us. It is actually a gift we give them.

Last edited:

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
No no don't fuvk any girl.. Screen out for the emotionaly healthy ones.. The latter may bring your life up plus the pvssy you want, the high quality women reciprocate, I repeat reciprocate and ability to have empathy on you, the former may Fvck up your life good

I agree 10000%. Emotionally healthy women won’t **** up your life, and you should screen for them. The problem with crazy chicks, in addition to their ability to ruin your life/career/potentially get you arrested is that sex with them is exponentially better than with “regular” girls, and if you’re with a crazy for a prolonged period of time, it’s difficult to go back to a regular relationship with a regular girl. The sex is just too boring.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain to me how that goes. Interested.

I mean from open to close.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain to me how that goes. Interested.

I mean from open to close.
I'll throw a bait comment to gauge her interest. This is what women do to me all the time. Conversation is just an excuse for two people to flirt.

Now the ball is in her court. Every woman has her own way of flirting. But it usually involves giving you validation, warm vibe, touching your shoulder, laughing at your jokes, moving closer to you, giving you that "we can be good together" look, bringing up an event that you can join her with. Of course, this is just a pretense for let's get together and have sex.

Some women just go straight to the point and invite me over for dinner or ask me if I want to leave the club.

As for non verbals, it usually involves her twirling her tongue, giving you the bl0wjob look, walking by you and accidentally rubbing her hips/a$$ on the back of your hand, and just eye fvcking you.

When the woman is already eye fvcking me, I'll open with kino. I'll place my hand on her shoulder or lower back and close the distance.

Every thing that is said in the conversation is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that electric underlying sexual tension.

And every woman knows how to make you feel it. They've spent their entire lives living in sexual tension. If a woman gives me a platonic vibe, I reject her. I don't wait for her to open up. Of course, my game plan is based on my level of abundance.

If I was an ugly guy who gets no iois, proximity, validation, and sexual pretense from women, I would be more c0cky funny, playful banter, and focused on spiking her buying temperature than to just be laid back.

At the same time, if women are trying to seduce you, let them. I've seen so many guys getting seduced by the woman and then turning it around and trying to seduce the woman. Suddenly the woman is taken back by it. These guys are usually the "game" obsessed guys who thinks every womans interest level starts at 0% and you have to be a dancing monkey.

The truth is, the interaction needs to be 50-50 at least. But for me it is usually 25% my effort and 75% her effort.

We all know it feels way better to be seduced than to be the seducer. If I have enough women giving me signs, then I have very little incentive to be a seducer. However if was ugly, or course my game plan would change to be more sexually aggressive. It's all about calibration. This is why I try not to teach game. Some of my tactics makes no sense to some guys.

Last edited:

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw a bait comment to gauge her interest. This is what women do to me all the time. Conversation is just an excuse for two people to flirt.

Now the ball is in her court. Every woman has her own way of flirting. But it usually involves giving you validation, warm vibe, touching your shoulder, laughing at your jokes, moving closer to you, giving you that "we can be good together" look, bringing up an event that you can join her with. Of course, this is just a pretense for let's get together and have sex.

Some women just go straight to the point and invite me over for dinner or ask me if I want to leave the club.

As for non verbals, it usually involves her twirling her tongue, giving you the bl0wjob look, walking by you and accidentally rubbing her hips/a$$ on the back of your hand, and just eye fvcking you.

When the woman is already eye fvcking me, I'll open with kino. I'll place my hand on her shoulder or lower back and close the distance.

Every thing that is said in the conversation is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that electric underlying sexual tension.

And every woman knows how to make you feel it. They've spent their entire lives living in sexual tension. If a woman gives me a platonic vibe, I reject her. I don't wait for her to open up. Of course, my game plan is based on my level of abundance.

If I was an ugly guy who gets no iois, proximity, validation, and sexual pretense from women, I would be more c0cky funny, playful banter, and focused on spiking her buying temperature than to just be laid back.

At the same time, if women are trying to seduce you, let them. I've seen so many guys getting seduced by the woman and then turning it around and trying to seduce the woman. Suddenly the woman is taken back by it. These guys are usually the "game" obsessed guys who thinks every womans interest level and 0% and you have to be a dancing monkey.

The truth is, the interaction needs to be 50-50 at least. But for me it is usually 25% my effort and 75% her effort.

We all know it feels way better to be seduced than to be the seducer. If I have enough women giving me signs, then I have very little incentive to be a seducer. However if was ugly, or course my game plan would change to be more sexually aggressive. It's all about calibration. This is why I try not to teach game. Some of my tactics makes no sense to some guys.
I'm guessing this is indirect game for the start. This is how I behave in social circles. What do you go up and say?

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is indirect game for the start. This is how I behave in social circles. What do you go up and say?
A good openor that rarely fails me is the anticipation opener. You anticipate where her mind is going to and beat her to the point. Like if I was in a book store and I see a woman reaching for a book I would say "no not that one. That book sucks." Then I'll grab a random book and say "here. This one is more your tatse."

Of course its rediculous but it's funny and a good way to break the ice. It also sets the vibe and tone of the interaction. Everything that will come out of my mouth or her mouth after that is just going to be silly jokes.

With the anticipation openor, you can cleverly open anytime, anywhere appropriately and gauge whether or not the woman is open to an interaction. Alot of women end up qualifying themselves to me and try to be witty and funny after I open them.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good openor that rarely fails me is the anticipation opener. You anticipate where her mind is going to and beat her to the point. Like if I was in a book store and I see a woman reaching for a book I would say "no not that one. That book sucks." Then I'll grab a random book and say "here. This one is more your tatse."

Of course its rediculous but it's funny and a good way to break the ice. It also gets the vibe and tone of the interaction. Everything that will come out of my mouth or her mouth after that is just going to be silly jokes.

With the anticipation openor, you can cleverly open anytime any where appropriately and gauge whether or not the woman is open to an interaction. alot of women end up qualifyint themselves to me and try to be witty and funny after I open them.
When you say fail... let's be clear. I spent about 3 full afternoons using indirect and functional openers exclusively. Fail to make a conversation? Nope. Pretty much 100%. Fail to get a lay? 100% too.

This debate was done years ago in like 2014 when the London lot showed better.

Direct open ---> functional or indirect.

Even then the percentage is rediculously low. Depends on all sorts of variants of course. The very best (I know, I use it) get something like 4% from lay to close, but they are also 40 years old, male 5's, gaming on female 9's late teens early 20's. Met some in real life.

Any guy starting out, expect one lay in your first 100 approaches, and that's if you are studious.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say fail... let's be clear. I spent about 3 full afternoons using indirect and functional openers exclusively. Fail to make a conversation? Nope. Pretty much 100%. Fail to get a lay? 100% too.

This debate was done years ago in like 2014 when the London lot showed better.

Direct open ---> functional or indirect.

Even then the percentage is rediculously low. Depends on all sorts of variants of course. The very best (I know, I use it) get something like 4% from lay to close, but they are also 40 years old, male 5's, gaming on female 9's late teens early 20's. Met some in real life.

Any guy starting out, expect one lay in your first 100 approaches, and that's if you are studious.
What I mean is it never fails to open.
Getting laid still depends on you.

I used to do nothing but direct openors. It got me laid alot too. I stopped going direct after I started finding social circles with attractive women.

I don't know if I am more entitled now, but my fascination with attractive women is not the same anymore.

Even when I am looking at a woman who is objectively a 9, my mind is still in the mode of qualifying her because I am comparing her to other attractive women I am spinning.

So for me to go direct is disengenious. I don't know if I like her. I'm curious to find out about her. so I will throw a bait comment to give her the opportunity to express herself.

Like I said, my tactics are based on my level of abundance and might not make sense for a lot of guys.

For ugly guys, the best thing they can do is go direct. Creating sexual tension is their best bet and probably the greatest value they can offer.

As for me, I am usually in a state of unimpressed and vetting for women who are not only attractive, but fun to interact with. I absolutely hate entitled hot women.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is it never fails to open.
Asking for the time never fails to open, neither. Indirect is all about not failing to open.

I used to do nothing but direct openors. It got me laid alot too. I stopped going direct after I started finding social circles with attractive women.
Agreed. Social circle is easy mode. It's also where anyone should be focusing who hasn't yet had at least 5 girlfriends (or just a girlfriend) imo. Let's not piss about around the difficulty. Anyone can find out in a few days if they have a scrote.

So for me to go direct is disengenious. I don't know if I like her. I'm curious to find out about her. so I will throw a bait comment to give her the opportunity to express herself.
I understand qualification very well, but we are speaking among men. Disingenuous is very very silly. Not even heard those opposed whose livlihoods depend on it call it that. Because it's just plain daft.

For ugly guys, the best thing they can do is go direct. Creating sexual tension is their best bet and probably the greatest value they can offer.
Same sillyness.

As for me, I am usually in a state of unimpressed and vetting for women who are not only attractive, but fun to interact with. I absolutely hate entitled hot women.
That's a flawless statement. Better than the best daygamers on the planet no less... but I must disagree based on some sense and encourage a more down to earth conversation.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for the time never fails to open, neither. Indirect is all about not failing to open.

Agreed. Social circle is easy mode. It's also where anyone should be focusing who hasn't yet had at least 5 girlfriends (or just a girlfriend) imo. Let's not piss about around the difficulty. Anyone can find out in a few days if they have a scrote.

I understand qualification very well, but we are speaking among men. Disingenuous is very very silly. Not even heard those opposed whose livlihoods depend on it call it that. Because it's just plain daft.

Same sillyness.

That's a flawless statement. Better than the best daygamers on the planet no less... but I must disagree based on some sense and encourage a more down to earth conversation.
I honestly dont understand half of the things you are trying to say. It's like you speak in your own inside jokes or something. Like I am someone who knows you so should be able to understand your sarcasm or something. Meanwhile, everyone else seems to speak in plain english.

Last edited:

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand half of the things you are trying to say. It's like you speak in your own inside jokes or something. Like I am someone who knows you so should be able to understand your sarcasm or something.
Make it simple.

1st comment: concerning indirect/direct approach.

2nd comment: concerning social circle, and realistic expectations in the cold approach.

3rd comment: Qualification and extrapolating that into conversation between two full grown men.

4th comment: same sillyness.

5th comment: idealism sans practicality.