Honest answer from people actually getting results

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy as hell with my life and career. I feel like I’m in total control. Getting a lot of stares from stunners but I honestly am so proud of myself and my life that I feel like approaching a girl is handing my power away. I honestly genuinely in my soul feel like I don’t need to prove **** and she is the lucky one. Am I handing my power away by doing this? My goal is to have a harem of girls of every race and hair color I really like but idk if that’s my ego speaking because I am completely happy right now but my dating life seems a bit out of control.

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy as hell with my life and career. I feel like I’m in total control. Getting a lot of stares from stunners but I honestly am so proud of myself and my life that I feel like approaching a girl is handing my power away. I honestly genuinely in my soul feel like I don’t need to prove **** and she is the lucky one. Am I handing my power away by doing this? My goal is to have a harem of girls of every race and hair color I really like but idk if that’s my ego speaking because I am completely happy right now but my dating life seems a bit out of control.
Hmm. Guess I never looked at it from that angle, before. First, good sh!t, bud! Good for you, man.

There was a PUA guy I read about a while back that would give his contact info away, instead of the other way around. Make them come to him. That sort of thing. Dude slayed! Saw the power of that myself when a buddy of mine started doing it. By all means have your harem, and you can do it in a way, like above, that maintains your power and puts the women right into working for your attention. If she contacts you, it’s pretty much a done deal, and in the right frame, because she’s chasing you instead of you chasing her. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Plus, you have total decision making power of which ones to include in your harem, and which ones not to.

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gave in to the only one who reciprocate on you and didn't play any games, the one who played game, glaring from distance, just ignore her and next!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If trying to fvck a girl is giving your power away, then take all of mine. You're in ego-protection mode. I think it's where a lot of people end up when things are 'better' than they were before...too much to lose! But there's a lot of life out there you're missing out on, and having options is a lot more powerful than not having them.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/stagnation-at-sosuave-when-frame-is-weakness.233309/
No no don't fuvk any girl.. Screen out for the emotionaly healthy ones.. The latter may bring your life up plus the pvssy you want, the high quality women reciprocate, I repeat reciprocate and ability to have empathy on you, the former may Fvck up your life good

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If trying to fvck a girl is giving your power away, then take all of mine. You're in ego-protection mode. I think it's where a lot of people end up when things are 'better' than they were before...too much to lose! But there's a lot of life out there you're missing out on, and having options is a lot more powerful than not having them.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/stagnation-at-sosuave-when-frame-is-weakness.233309/
In most cases it IS. Women position themselves to in absorb power and time from men they have no interest in sex. Women know who they want to fvck so there isnt alot of work required in convincing them.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hardest to approach girls when you are satisfied with your life. Because you are ok as it is and they can't add much, but if they react bad then it could affect your feeling of happiness and make you less confident in yourself. If you consider yourself very attractive then, after just getting one rejection, you will feel like you don't want to approach anymore. You should change your psychology to avoid this trap.

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In most cases it IS. Women position themselves to in absorb power and time from men they have no interest in sex. Women know who they want to fvck so there isnt alot of work required in convincing them.
This is true, and as well relevant to the fvkup type of girl as well.. Screen out and scoop it out to your bed.

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was then I was admired by this hb 9, she do all she could for my attention for years, I gave it her a chance and started the **** test and she failed miserably due to:

1.She dissociated from her feelings, there's a reason for this and I just found out that she has second prospect she's evaluating.
2. Playing games and tried to take control even the relationship doesn't even start..

Then I nexted her, you could imagine how bitter she's by the look of her face everytime we passes by.. Things could be much better of she know what she wants, being a real women.. And then it's easy for women in feminisme these days then being a real women which take lots of courage in todays ever challenging climate . A real masculine man like me preferred real women and submissiveness and I look for the ones who has empathy.

You can fake chemistry, but not feelings, you guts instinct will started blarring its alarms and you know something isn't right, just trust it and walk away

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. I don't like approaching women because frankly I don't feel I need to. I don't need women to make me feel happy or fulfilled. So how do I meet and bang women? Through social networks. Chances are much greater in hitting it off IMO when introduced to a woman and I don't have to feel like I gave away any sort of power by socializing with them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. I don't like approaching women because frankly I don't feel I need to. I don't need women to make me feel happy or fulfilled. So how do I meet and bang women? Through social networks. Chances are much greater in hitting it off IMO when introduced to a woman and I don't have to feel like I gave away any sort of power by socializing with them.
I will approach if shes given me choosing signals.

GeeMale

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the most common choosing signals you notice with chicks that you approach? I think the only real way is approaching her, seeing if she is receptive, and asking her out and her obviously showing up ....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the most common choosing signals you notice with chicks that you approach? I think the only real way is approaching her, seeing if she is receptive, and asking her out and her obviously showing up ....
No. If she Double take. If she starts to smile. If you work with her or have a periodic activity she will gravitate to you. Its not for us to go checking out chicks who havent given the slightest signal. They KNOW whose in their environments. It takes 120 seconds to figure out if shes liking you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks these days don't even have a clue what to do when a guy approaches. I've had some very awkward interactions even with the telling signs (smiling, double takes, etc). It's almost as if they don't expect it. I'm not saying a man shouldn't approach. Just a random observation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks these days don't even have a clue what to do when a guy approaches. I've had some very awkward interactions even with the telling signs (smiling, double takes, etc). It's almost as if they don't expect it. I'm not saying a man shouldn't approach. Just a random observation.
I simply say hello. Because their guesture indicated likewise. Ill mention something in our shared environment. Then ill ask if i can get her number to text her. It happens quick.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found my solution. Approach girls for fun of it without outcome dependence. Doing it for joy not attached to outcome

GeeMale

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. If she Double take. If she starts to smile. If you work with her or have a periodic activity she will gravitate to you. Its not for us to go checking out chicks who havent given the slightest signal. They KNOW whose in their environments. It takes 120 seconds to figure out if shes liking you.
Ita hard for me to tell because I feel like everyone is mirroring everyone. That's why I f
What do you mean "if you work with her or have a periodic activity she will gravitate toward you" you mean literally as in doing something together?
I feel like everyone mirrors everyone and someone can easily manipulate a chick into mirroring them , smiling, double take, etc just by doing it at them while making hard eye contact and subconsciously trying to make them copy. How would we know for sure that they're not doing it just because they're mirroring us? Like we could purpsely try to slick in our groove and fish for attention, and any chick would give it unless they're married/and or a little bit older.