Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homecoming

Reaction score
Give me the details on this event. Tradition, what to wear etc..

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Corsage
2) You pay for your date's dinner/ticket.
3) Dress nicely. Traditionally people wear a suit.
4) You should provide transportation of some kind.
5) Dance with her, spend time with her.

Quick note...McDonald's and the bus aren't acceptable dining places/means of transportation.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to go this year. At our school only Prom and sometimes Sweetheart is fun.

My car is all busted up and sh1t now too. Some punk kids keyed it along with 9 other cars last week and I also need a new clutch, an oil change, and some new muffler hangers. There's about 3000 bucks damage to the paint and about 500 bucks will be needed for a clutch. Then about 20 for some oil and the time to change it. I already have hangers, just need to get to my mechanic's place and put them on since I don't have the tools needed to do it.

There's the whole money issue, and the busted up car thing. I don't think HC would be that much fun this year anyway :D

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been thinking of asking one of my friends out(a girl obviously). im not sure if i am going to yet tho. apparentally my little sister blabbed to the girl that i liked her near the end of the summer. so im not sure if its a good time to ask her yet

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ooooo... looks like I won't be going either, my pockets broke as hell. I could probly get some $$$$ off my parents, but I don't like borrowing money from other people, I like to pay my own way, plus Iam just stingy as hell anyway, lol.

snobrd503

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Oregon, you can't have anyone besides family in your car while driving for 6 months after your license. It's the law. And, the fines and penalties are asinine.

Transportation may be a problem for some people whose parents are hard-assed about that.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar in Viriginia to. You can have ass many family members as I want, but only one non-family when 16, two when 17, and three+ when 18.

Kyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, it's was three passengers max when you're 17 in VA, and whatever you want when you become 18

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanx for the info, now I can transport three drunk pimps around. Oh if I get another ticket, I will hunt you down Jason style , just to let you know:D