Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hobbies of a girl

Sometimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is to talk to people in what they are interested in

When I ask girls "so what are your hobbies?" they reply with

"hanging out with friends, watching movies, listening to music" and **** like that

I cant beleive this....

Can you guys tell me what their hobbies actually are?

Paprika

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Their hobbies are "hanging out with friends, watching movies, listening to music" and **** like that.

This is what girls do. Most chicks are boring.

But these things are good enough to get a conversation going.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tanning talking useless conversation with other female friends, shopping, talking on the phone, reading stupid magazines like cosmopolitan, stuff like that....yea theyre pretty boring, they need a man to lighten their live up

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why women (especially young women) like drama. It makes their life less boring.

They also like to read things like romance novels, which offers a healthy dose of fantasy.

Men are also boring. Talk to most guys, ask their hobbies, and they'll be like "Um, dunno".

Again, that's why men play video games and watch movies. It offers the fantasy.

That's when you come in (for the women, not the men) to offer adventure, excitement, and drama. ;)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

That's when you come in (for the women, not the men) to offer adventure, excitement, and drama. ;)
ha nah what are you talking about? the man is the one who offers action and adventure in a womans life. A mens life is loveless without a girl, and a womans life is boring without a man. together they compliment each other

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought hobbies were like collecting fvcking stamps or something...
But yeah, okay. If being social, reading senseless mags, et cetera count as hobbies for woman, that makes woman really sad/boring people without men. Damn, its times like these I just rest my hands on my shlang and think how lucky we are to be men. (a moment please...)
Yeah. Its good.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

It's not hobbies, but emotions they seek. Consider anything a girl does compared to what a guy does.

Men are INTERNALLY stirred up by their own personal emotions. You can't always seem them, but their results speak otherwise.

A guy who builds something with his bear hands MAY appear to be doing a mundane task until he builds his own MAN TOWN LOG CABIN.

A guy playing 18 holes of golf might appear boring, trivial, until he conquers the course and the demons inside of him that for so long prevented him from breaking par.

A girl on the other hand will elect moments where sparks of emotion are. Few girls can sit at home in quiet solitude doing nothing. And if they do, its usually masturbaing, worrying about something, getting involved in drama, reading romance novels, or beginnginer her lonely career as a spinster.

Men are into DOING things and WOMEN ARE into FEELING things. A woman enjoys sports not for the sport, but for the emotions of the sport. Girls who were into the Red Sox winning the world series, didn't like the Sox particularly or baseball, it was the shirts, the beers, the craziness, the events, the late nights out, the "big papi". It was like a whole movie, or soap opera. But during any mundane game any other time of the year, do they care? Not unless they are there in their pink hats, and big papi shirts with beer.

Women are sensitive, point blank. Their emotions are like a drug to an addict and the more they feel it the better. When they seek men, they to be protected for the things they can't be protected or provided and to feel deeply.

What sounds boring to men is the equivalent of what men do that sounds boring to women. Trying to DEBATE, PERSUADE, or EDUCATE them on it is like trying to explain WHY soap operas are so great, or trying to demystify WHY women like getting involved in their roomie's slutty sordid details. Emotion. Fulfillment. Life.

They're not going to have a hobby perse. Shopping, sure. But is that a hobby? No. Maybe STYLE is a hobby, but unless you do SHOPPING on some else's behalf it isn't a hobby, it's an addiction.

Learn to Bridge.

One thing I'm good at is Bridging. Many girls have said they feel they've known me their whole life when we only met a few moments ago.

Bridging means leading along a path. View the conversation with her like story, not an interrogation as most men are. We can hop topic from Sports, to Politics, to Sex, to Movies, to scratching our balls. Whereas with women, they're better to LEAD AND LINK their stories.

If you go...

M: Hey, what's up?
F: Nothing much.
M: Wow, you're that bored eh?
F: Yeah.
M: Why's that, you just finished school for the year, it's the summer, you gotta have something to do?
F: Sure, I'll tan, go the beach alot, and work.
M: Wow miss original. I might have to pass on the tanning girl-type though, come 30, you'll be a leater sofa and I'll be upgrading to a new model.
F: Ha...shut up.
M: Where you gonna tan? Nude in your neighborhood so the post man sees you in the moring?
F: Lol, no. In beds, at the beach, or with a bathing suit on.
M: Ahh, you seem like a thong girl, like someone who'd show her buns off to the beach.
F: Me, hell no.
M: Why's that?
F: My azz is fat.
M: Didn't you hear? J Lo azzes are in style?

Blah, blah.

Just play around with her. Women are just like they were when they were younger. Our NEEDS don't change as much, only when we get older we ASSUME that age brings intelligent and therefore we complicate things. Not needed.

A-Unit

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last girl i liked first reply was... sky diving.

Ditch the useless h0s. :cheer:

Allenty

Reaction score
Girls often like shopping, makeup, chatting, watching dramas (Korean, etc.), admiring hot guys, listening to music. A few like playing video games (tiles hop - apknite, etc.).

John D

Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is to talk to people in what they are interested in

When I ask girls "so what are your hobbies?" they reply with

"hanging out with friends, watching movies, listening to music" and **** like that

I cant beleive this....

Can you guys tell me what their hobbies actually are?
I think it really comes down to this, but the thing is most guys don ´t do many more things either. And what ´s worse most people don ´t even want to. I understand if they live like that but are open to adventure, new stuff to do, but most people are too lazy to even do anything extra.

I once got a chick text me she wanted to do something adventurous, like see the mountains where I lived, so I took her for a 40min hike and she almost ate me alive that she had to go uphill, sure you have to go uphill if you wanna go to the mountains. But most people just prefer to sit in a pub and talk sht that doesn ´t really matter.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known girls who like to do crafts, photography, ride horses, play golf, play video games, jog, play guitar, play piano, sing, hike, cave, paint, knit, crochet, and repair houses, just off the top of my head.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most stable women have hobbies that don't involve their looks, social media, hanging out with friends, etc.

Gardening, Animals, Softball, Golf, Hiking, Outdoors, etc.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What are your hobbies" That has to be one of the most redundant uninspiring questions this decade.