Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hitting on babies

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one thing that's got me worried: I'm 28. I figure my 'range' is about 19-30 or so. At the low end though, I'm not sure I can tell by looking between say a 19 yr old and a 17 yr old, and I sure don't wanna be the dirty old man hitting on high school kids.... I'm usually on a college campus, so I KNOW most of the girls must be 19 or more, but I find myself thinking 'damn that girl looks way too young'. Anybody have problems with this? What do you do if you approach on a girl and find out she's waaaay to young? (or worse yet freaks out cuz some old guy hit on her?)

sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
juanstepatatime, you'll probably do fine at a college campus. The chances of meeting someone underage are slim. Most women in that age bracket...or any age bracket for that matter...get off on being with an older guy. Makes them feel more mature or gives them a sense of "I don't date college boys, I've a got a real man." No one's going to be talking behind your back. "Here comes that creepy old dude juan, cover your pvssies!"

Women LUUUUVE older men. You're gonna be the mack up in there. My d!ck is getting jealous just thinking out it.

Be smart though. Young girls get addicted to good sex quick, and at 28, I'm sure you've developed one hell of a downstroke.

Have fun bro.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 42!!!
If some 18 year hottie wants to bang-me,
who am I to deny her?

I recently had it with a 20 year old gurl on two occasions.
I felt so nasty and dirty! AND I LIKED IT! HeeHee!
Too-bad she moved acrooss the country!
I could get use to doing a young girl like that!

Last edited:

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude When i turned 30 i was at a concert in a college town and the college nookie was plentiful.

I found myself in a room later that night with an 18 year old hottie who approached me. I kind of felt like you so i told her i was 30. she then began to give me a hummer. who was i to say no? that was a concert ill never forget.

hit if you can, but dont ever fall in love.

Reaction score
14 year olds are hot. I like em when they are just starting to sprout a few pubes.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
if there is grass play ball
LOL....

I graduated from school when I was 29. No. I wasn't a career student. Went into the Army, etc... I had a GOOD time while in school. Enjoy. It won't last forever...

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaun listen to me bro, I'm 29 yrs old and a couple of months ago I was invited to a party by one of my co-workers. Actually I'm a manager at a record store so the majority of the people that work under me are in college or in high school. So I get to this party and its a freakin high school party! Well I was upstairs with this young Latin girl with a tight tight little body. Well we were talkin and as soon as I told her I was 29 let me just say I can see her thighs get moist, we were making out instantly and had sex right there and then. Her p-ussy was clean and tight so was her bod and the sex was fantastic! Well I can't tell you her age because umm I just don’t want to get flamed on here but it was well worth it hehe. Bro go for it man you only live once.

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so long ago I thought a girl was cute, but she looked too young to ask out.

But then I found out she was 27 (thought she was about 18)

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 34 and have no problem getting it on with a hot 18 year old. I'm glad that a lot of us here are honest about hitting young chicks.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Make sure you're younger than Dad

Originally posted by swampwiz
I'm 38 (could pass for 31) and just had a relationship with a 20 y.o. (she has 19 when we met, just about 18.5 years younger than me.) that looked like she was 15. She said I was a little like her father, but that my maturity, life experiences and outlook on life made me very attractive to her. Dad was 45, Mom was 40.

Gen-X men like me should always be able to go after the core of the Baby Echo generation, since the parents would be the older Baby Boomers.

Come to think of it, she was bare around her pubes (it seemed like she shaved ...), but I had good corroborating evidence that she was the age she said she was. She was super tight too, and had never had a man that could last as long as I could.

I would think that it is a good idea to take a peak at her driver's license (maybe when she goes to the toilet at your place, etc.) just to make sure. Of course, if she's 21 you can go to bars together, and she'll be carded at least somewhere. Make note of the bars you went to together - it could help to keep you out of jail if it turns out that she had a fake ID.
I'm jealous, lol.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
Enjoy. It won't last forever...
Hoo-argh!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maranathaman
I recently had it with a 20 year old gurl on two occasions.
I felt so nasty and dirty! AND I LIKED IT! HeeHee!
Too-bad she moved acrooss the country!
I could get use to doing a young girl like that!

AHAHHAHAHAAAAAHHAAH!!! :D

Dayum!
I'm 18 and I've thought after I got 18 that my age limit is 18+ as long as a woman is good looking enough.

It's been this way.
Recently when I was clubbing there was this blonde I talked to who said she was 16. I got really turned off by that information...

You got me thinking...
Makes you feel dirty? hmmmm... I think it would feel dirty to me too.

I just never thought it might be FUN.
Heh, maybe I'll drop the limit to 16.

After all it's all about mental maturity, not the physical age.

supernaut41

Reaction score
young girls today are alot smarter.They know older guys have
a- more money and b-longer lasting d-icks.
us older guys know they have
a- tight pussies and b-tight pussies

mj2k4

Reaction score
nothing wrong with younger chicks. older too. I've dated women 10 years older than me, and was in a relationship with a girl 11 years younger then me (met her when she had just turned 19...shes 20 now) up until a few months ago. i broke up with her, but just recently we started 'dating' again (i.e. banging).

Theres nothing like young pvssy. i am almost as old as her mom (shes also very pretty, but is out of shape). i remember we were at a party once and she (20 yr old) was on my lap, and some dude brings up the fact that she looks young for me. so we tell them our ages, and some other dudes come up, and now we're surrounded by about 5 guys, and theyre saying she looks like shes 15 or something, and one dude asks about the mom, and im like yeah im almost as old as her, and shes hot too (i got pinched hard for this comment hehe). the guys were just like, WHOA, almost like in a trance (like how you talk to a chick and if u game her right she gets into a trance/state). it felt good. ;)

another quick story: the first month after we met, i ran into at a club, and got her to go home with me in her car. Next morning, she drives me back to the garage where my car was, and on the way i find a picture of her and her family in the glove box. She looks pretty much the same in the pic as she did then, so i ask how old she was in it, she says 15. my mouth drops. i keep thinking about jail, and meeting a big black guy named bubba as my new friend and bunkmate. i keep getting the thoughts of jail! lol. finally i settle down ask how long ago it was taken. she says a few years. but im still thinking, crap, she could be 17 or something. i try to do some math in my head, but my mind is racing, and i cant think straight. finally, i relax long enough to realize that it makes total sense, she had just turned 19, so a few (3) years would make her 18/19.

anyways, if you like the young ones, just make sure they are legal (or wont flake and run to the cops if they are underage :p )

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mj2k4
Theres nothing like young pvssy. i am almost as old as her mom (shes also very pretty, but is out of shape).

Hmm... I've been fvcking those around 20 year old pussies.

How does the 40 year old pvssy feel like? :p