Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

His money = our money. Her money = her money.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wife “loans” him money to pay half the bills while he’s temporarily not earning, then later refuses to use her $200k windfall to pay her half of the bills. Says she shouldn’t have to pay her half anymore. Proceeds to blow money on new cars and other things.

You can’t make this sh*t up

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess he should have had better conversations prior to getting married.
You dont do that if you are bluepilled for the last 30 years of your life. Instead society brainwashes you to "man up", "be a provider" and "take responsibility". Thats how situations like this blow up into your face, not knowing what just hit you..... after all, you just "did the right thing" and everything was supposed to be fine with happy ending, right?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot from that article:
1618404552020.png
Welcome to the reality of women out of the matrix.

However for the enlighten of us here it is not a big revolution. Most women will treat us men as success objects and a business transaction.
If not in monetary terms, then it will be in other ways that she will try to make you do transactional things for her.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is why people should only cohabitate (with an agreement) and not marry. There's zero benefit if he leaves, because half of the marital assets are legally hers. It's a negative sum game here. If people just cohabitate, with kids or not, the other can leave when sh!t hits the fan and only have to pay child support. In addition, if one own's a home, it's still his or her home, not their home. State sanctioned marriage is the biggest scam out there.

TBH though, I am not sure if I'd be able to live with a female who I was married to who acted this way. I'd probably have a serious talk with her and proceed from there. Even when I was married, we gave each other money; or offered to do so.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why people should only cohabitate (with an agreement) and not marry.
I heard that in some states in the USA, or in Canada if I'm not mistaken, the guys are still in risk of paying alimony for the women they only co-habitate with, or something like that.

So, best option is to keep spinning plates and DON'T COHABITATE.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess he should have had better conversations prior to getting married.
THIS Exactly.

So many relationship problems can be avoided by establishing frame very early. Time and again we see men come in here who are dealing with a difficult relationship issue, when early conversations could have avoided the trouble.

I have found that the best way to sneak under the radar effortlessly (early in the relationship) is the random "musing". You're at a park, let's say, sitting quietly together. You start musing on relationships, how you think principle XYZ is important, how you know a couple where the wife did ABC and destroyed everything, how you're glad your gf is not the same way, etc. The power of influence this affords you is tremendous. Somehow, girls are extremely receptive to a man's musings about life.

Your Uncle Atom just gave you the keys to the relationship kingdom, disguised as nothing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I heard that in some states in the USA, or in Canada if I'm not mistaken, the guys are still in risk of paying alimony for the women they only co-habitate with, or something like that.

Not if there's a cohabitation agreement in place. I cannot speak for Canada, as everything is upside down up there, but in all 50 states a cohabitation agreement is stronger than a prenup where a court cannot throw out a cohabitation agreement since there's no legal means test.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
THIS Exactly.

So many relationship problems can be avoided by establishing frame very early. Time and again we see men come in here who are dealing with a difficult relationship issue, when early conversations could have avoided the trouble.

I have found that the best way to sneak under the radar effortlessly (early in the relationship) is the random "musing". You're at a park, let's say, sitting quietly together. You start musing on relationships, how you think principle XYZ is important, how you know a couple where the wife did ABC and destroyed everything, how you're glad your gf is not the same way, etc. The power of influence this affords you is tremendous. Somehow, girls are extremely receptive to a man's musings about life.

Your Uncle Atom just gave you the keys to the relationship kingdom, disguised as nothing.
Perhaps, but many females wear different hats during the vetting stage. You'd be surprised how long they can keep on the facade.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people just cohabitate, with kids or not, the other can leave when sh!t hits the fan and only have to pay child support.
Cohabitation is unfortunately risky too. If you live too long together the state/government will treat the relationship as a marriage under the family laws. I know sand understand that laws and rules of course varies from country to country and where you live/ which state or county jurisdiction you are legally bound to etc.

The best and less risky option is actually not to live together. She has her place and you have yours.
That is the safest way but of course that can in some cases be a complicated setup in relationship terms.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if there's a cohabitation agreement in place. I cannot speak for Canada
In for example Denmark and Sweden the state will by default consider the relation as a marriage under the family laws after (I cannot remember exactly), about 2 years of cohabitation - agreement or not. It doesn't matter. So it makes it quite risky to live with a female, unless it is your own sister ofc. Even if she was just your friend no no benefits lol (Like a roomie)

Pretty messed up, but that is the way the cookie crumbles.

You'd be surprised how long they can keep on the facade.
I read a few years ago about one of the billionaire guys (One of the older farts; I cannot remember his name), which had setup a prenup/post nup before he married his wife - a very solid one of course.

Now after over 35 years of marriage and he still loved his wife and he of course thought that he was in the safe zone and wouldn't need it anymore and told her something like:
"Honey we been together for so long and I know you love me and I trust you" etc. etc.

So he voided the prenup/post nup with his lawyers. The very next day after he did that, she filed for divorce and took over 60% of his money.
She basically waited 35 years for him to do that so she could steal his money.

Not a single ounce of love from her there.
Just pure ice cold calculated keeping up the appearance to get him to do what she wanted.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In for example Denmark and Sweden the state will by default consider the relation as a marriage under the family laws after (I cannot remember exactly), about 2 years of cohabitation. So it makes it quite risky to live with a female. Even if she was just your friend no no benefits lol (Like a roomie)

Separate bank accounts and a signed and notarized cohabitation works fine too. Maybe not in Canada, but works in the most leftist states including Washington, New York and California. Connecticut isn't really that left leaning; we still have our guns. lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why people should only cohabitate (with an agreement) and not marry. There's zero benefit if he leaves, because half of the marital assets are legally hers. It's a negative sum game here. If people just cohabitate, with kids or not, the other can leave when sh!t hits the fan and only have to pay child support. In addition, if one own's a home, it's still his or her home, not their home. State sanctioned marriage is the biggest scam out there.

TBH though, I am not sure if I'd be able to live with a female who I was married to who acted this way. I'd probably have a serious talk with her and proceed from there. Even when I was married, we gave each other money; or offered to do so.
There is zero benefit to cohabitation with a female.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly. Ain’t no woman LIVING in my house. She can stay a few days, a weekend, whatever, but she has to go home after 3-4 days.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In for example Denmark and Sweden the state will by default consider the relation as a marriage under the family laws after (I cannot remember exactly), about 2 years of cohabitation - agreement or not. It doesn't matter. So it makes it quite risky to live with a female, unless it is your own sister ofc. Even if she was just your friend no no benefits lol (Like a roomie)

I read a few years ago about one of the billionaire guys (One of the older farts; I cannot remember his name), which had setup a prenup/postnup before he married his wife - a very solid one of course.

Now after over 35 years of marriage and he still loved his wife and he of course thought that he was in the safe zone and wouldn't need it anymore and told her something like:
"Honey we been together for so long and I know you love me and I trust you" etc. etc.

So he voided the prenup with his lawyers. The very next day after he did that, she filed for divorce and took over 60% of his money.
She basically waited 35 years for him to do that so she could steal his money.

Not a single ounce of love there from her there.
Just pure ice cold calculated keeping up the appearance to get him to do what she wanted.
Yea, I heard about that on TMZ. A RHW of Cali is divorcing her husband out of no where. Cohabitation agreements have never been overturned in court; unlike pre and post nups. If one wants to have a family, there's really no other option currently on the table.

There is zero benefit to cohabitation with a female.
How would you get a female to agree to have and raise a family with you if she's living in another house? That's a tall order, if not an expensive one.
....but make sure it's in a state that doesn't recognize common-law marriage.
Doesn't matter if a cohabitation agreement is in place. This is actually in the state's laws. I believe there are 8 or 11 states which recognize it. The closest one in New England is New Hampshire I believe. No many want to live in NH, so it's not a big deal lol.