Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hillary 2020

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday on Thanksgiving, Trump was asked what he was thankful for. He did manage to spit out "a great family" first, but then went into a long rant about how thankful he is that America has him. I don't think anyone has ever answered that question that way.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just thankful the world has me in it. What a fortunate world!
Not ideal but still acceptable in that the mindset is one that's fearless and willing to take risks.

It's much better then living in fear and spamming rehashed conspiracies here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the original thread topic, who is, as the very left-leaning writer below puts it so well, "hanging in the air like a bad smell."

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/23/hillary-clinton-populism-europe-immigration
Unemployed American politician tells other countries how to keep house. Her ideas didn't sell here so she's testing new markets? The Clintons love to scold. Bet I could find dozens of photos of Bill or Hillary with their fingers wagging like that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Unemployed American politician tells other countries how to keep house. Her ideas didn't sell here so she's testing new markets? The Clintons love to scold. Bet I could find dozens of photos of Bill or Hillary with their fingers wagging like that.
The Clintons are the past and best left there.

They can offer nothing meaningful.

If the Democrats want to have a fighting chance then they will have to field someone who is inherently born a dominant.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing like living rent-free in the minds of those around you.

Women really cannot take their minds off of the alpha in their lives. It's truly amazing to watch and experience.
Isn't it amazing that deviants seems so ready to accept the improbable rather then the possible?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No idea what you're talking about here, but did you know double texting is the holy grail of high interest?

You sure are hung up on me!
This should be right up ur alley..

It's a conspiracy within a conspiracy

Go research it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You two just can’t give up this pissing contest can you…
You’re both starting to look like two obsessive narcissists…

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I walked away two days ago in post #101 and told him so. He replied and I did not respond.

Then he couldn't handle it and started at me again.

He seriously cannot get his mind off of me. I have an SS stalker.
Uh huh..

Billtx49

Reaction score
I walked away two days ago in post #101 and told him so. He replied and I did not respond.

Then he couldn't handle it and started at me again.

He seriously cannot get his mind off of me. I have an SS stalker.
It always takes two to Tango doesn’t it…

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing worse than a woman that refuses to accept reality…
Makes you wonder if something’s wrong in her head…
The real question is, what's NOT wrong in her head?
She's not healthy. She has seizures all the time. (watch!) And she wants to... run against Donald Trump? Again? Here's what I believe: Hillary can win an election, but she CANNOT beat Donald Trump!
Twitter-how-many-times-do-we-have-55610b2.png
I believe that Donald Trump will win the 2020 presidential election. That's how the pattern's been going. Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama all got re-elected. And with Trump's America doing as well as it is, the Dems are going to have to content themselves with California and New York this 2020. Clinton's gonna have to wait until 2024 for any shot at the White House. And by that time, she won't be any healthier.

The Democrats will pick Bernie for 2020 and someone else for 2024 if they're smart. But when are they?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well isn't this interesting....

Christopher Steele admits in court that he was paid by Hillary to create false accusations about Russia collusion....so she could challenge the 2016 election.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/12/christopher-steele-hillary-clinton-was-preparing-t/
No surprise there. She’s a criminal level head case that refuses to go away…
My first clue was when she brought up Russia during one of the debates and also asked Trump if he would accept the election results…
Self entitlement on steroids with her, but like many women, she let her game out ahead of the curve…

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well isn't this interesting....

Christopher Steele admits in court that he was paid by Hillary to create false accusations about Russia collusion....so she could challenge the 2016 election.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/12/christopher-steele-hillary-clinton-was-preparing-t/
Uncovering evidence of crime is not creating false accusations. That story makes it obvious that everyone knew Trump was in bed with the Russians during the election. I don't see how it is an insult to Hillary that she knew ahead of time what is now coming out by way of Manafort.