Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Highly recommended book. I approve this message....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the Darwin I've read has come from books written later about it, not the source. Some just touch on Darwin (Le Bon), some all about Darwin ("Evolutionary Psychology" recommended by an RSD defector the Todd V guy - he recommended "Sperm Wars" which I found intriguing but wondered if it was "true" and "The Fountainhead" read earlier this year which was kinda depressing in mine eyes yet a lauded book these days), and my favorite just uses Darwin as an example in a few spaces throughout the books (Robert Ardrey's "Nature" series where he rightly proves that Sex, fighting, progress, E-vo-lu-tion doesn't come from the motivation of "sex" in animals/humans, but from TERRITORY and the defense thereof...it is why the criminal ducks his head and sneaks around when tresspassing and the owner of the territory summons immense strength to Defend his rightful area and will probably win even though he may be a smaller man - not always but most of the time, same with animals when the animal knows he shouldn't be there or that the territory is taken like with Kob antelope in Africa).
Rollo has been recommending alpha god. I force read it. Abysmal read. Garcia is a male feminist. Reeks of low T and victimhood. I don't necessarily think Darwin and evo psych answer the questions but rather than give solutions, you are left with more questions. It gets the gears turning. Still not sure why romance novels. I would rather read about index funds or something boring yet useful. Learn about algorithm structures or something more valuable.

Alpha god was useful to relate the big three religions and evo psych. Garcia fails to deliver and providers more male feminism and soy boy cheerleader than anything else. No substance. I had more fun reading ben graham's intelligent investor or thinking about having a root canal.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Sex at Dawn is a good audiobook.

That Ben Graham author was Mr. Buffett's mentor/inspirer. I have the book but haven't finished it yet.

I interrupted Psychocybernetics to delve into Waken the tiger by Levine and it's taking me a bit to process.

I'll jump back to Psychocybernetics then onto NLP for Dummies(lol) then Red Queen then finish listening to member CAPSLOCK's posted audio of Beyond Good and Evil.

The Power of Now and The Alchemist were fast reads but I got a little hung up on Atomic Habits.
Men on Strike and The Manipulated Man were also fast completions for me.

That Estrogeneration book should be bought soon. I might as well get 48 Laws of Power too.

Sosuave has rejuvenated my love of reading again.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still not sure why romance novels
The one I'm currently reading called, "It's Not Over" by Grahame Claire was kinda fine or tolerable until this morning when I got to a chapter (mid-way through the book) where ok, now the main character or focus of the Female character's love (history) is getting her onboard His FVCKING private Jet to go with him for the first time on it to pick up a briefcase 5 hours away. To this point, I didn't know HOW rich the main handsome, connected to the powers-that-be NEW YORK, character was, but after this chapter this morning I'm like COME ON! It's the most Childish writing, the most served on a platter writing feast for women's eyes. So the serenaded main Female character "hasn't had a drink" (as she is now having champagne on the private jet) in several months (only "milk and water") cause she's just a poor poor intern from small-town Texas with strict parents who she was fleeing from cause she didn't want to marry into an arranged marriage for her father's business (growth). So she's basically already "rich" back home, but now on this private plane, poor as fvck on her own herself - can't even pay for the subway, she's Richer than ever with a guy who has no knowledge of her family. So she's a wh0re.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw i purchased Rollos 2nd book and thought it didn't come close to book 1. Looking forward to his book 4 and Rian Stones first book.
Kinda nice to have alm this info guys whether we use it or not.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a quick summary. Basically the "Satanic Verses" have been a problem with Muslims that hold the Koran sacred. If Mohammad had been 'tricked' by something called "Satan", then how could he be a prophet? If he wasn't tricked, then these verses run in direct contradiction to their core philosophy that there is only one god. Mohammad died in the early to mid 600s AD, there is a significant amount of historical evidence (The one in this link is dated to 915 AD, 300 years after the death of Mohammad) where these verses were referenced. It is much more likely that Mohammad said what he said, not because he was tricked by Satan, but as a means to get Pagan Arabs to adopt his philosophy, the same way early Christians got pagan Britians, Celts, Germans, and Norse to adopt Christianity by incorporating pagan ritual in Christian Holidays (Christmas trees, Easter Eggs and Bunnies) Now I really do not want to insult my Muslim friends, so let me say I do NOT have a problem with Islamic philosophy, in fact, in it's basic form, I believe it provides the best framework of a working society taking into consideration human nature. But like with MANY world religions, Islam has been corrupted by men for evil purposes. You can say the same thing about Christianity and MANY MANY religions.

When I look at religion, I view it from a basic philosophy, not something written in a book. The New Testament is filled with inconsistencies, and story lines twisted into silliness to fit a narrative. Example: Jesus was from Nazareth, but because prophecy predicted that "the messiah" would be born in Bethlehem, so early Christians made up this story that Joseph had to travel to Bethlehem for a Roman census... when the simple truth is Romans NEVER did this, there are ZERO examples in the well documented Roman history where they required people to travel BACK to where they were from for a census. But it had to fit a narrative so the story was changed. But if you look at the BASIC philosophy of Jesus as described in the gospels... well it's a darn near perfect ay to live... just like Islam... Buddhism... Hinduism, really most world religions today.

Arguing about what is in or not in a book written hundreds of years ago is a waste of time.

I know people who read books and missing "gospels" and generally archaic stuff people never seen or will ever see before and let me say this Satan is not real

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I'm currently reading called, "It's Not Over" by Grahame Claire was kinda fine or tolerable until this morning when I got to a chapter (mid-way through the book) where ok, now the main character or focus of the Female character's love (history) is getting her onboard His FVCKING private Jet to go with him for the first time on it to pick up a briefcase 5 hours away. To this point, I didn't know HOW rich the main handsome, connected to the powers-that-be NEW YORK, character was, but after this chapter this morning I'm like COME ON! It's the most Childish writing, the most served on a platter writing feast for women's eyes. So the serenaded main Female character "hasn't had a drink" (as she is now having champagne on the private jet) in several months (only "milk and water") cause she's just a poor poor intern from small-town Texas with strict parents who she was fleeing from cause she didn't want to marry into an arranged marriage for her father's business (growth). So she's basically already "rich" back home, but now on this private plane, poor as fvck on her own herself - can't even pay for the subway, she's Richer than ever with a guy who has no knowledge of her family. So she's a wh0re.
I have read probably 500 books since pandemic. 2-3 a week on the regular. More with lockdowns. London was a ghost town. Similar to MJ Demarco, i took a similar shot as you and force read fifty shades. It waa abysmal and just cemented how retarded women are. Case and point, a bath in sulfuric acid would be more thrilling.

From eons of pickup, I cannot stress enough about the quality of sparking an emotion with women. I might piss her off and troll. I might pull. In any event, there is no ambiguity and the approach is not unnoticed. I rather anger her then go unnoticed. I cannot stress enough about spiking emotions. Any emotions rather than play it safe or ealk on ****ing egg shells.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw i purchased Rollos 2nd book and thought it didn't come close to book 1. Looking forward to his book 4 and Rian Stones first book.
Kinda nice to have alm this info guys whether we use it or not.
I am not sure. The typos in book 1 was annoying. Do you even spell check bro? @Rollo? The falling books lacked substance in contrast to book 1.furthermore, despite running the rm and trp brand, he still married epiphany phase despite the SMV chart. The majority of RP is married dating coaches. Many of them have not pulled in the last quarter century.

I will read book 4 too but I am not expecting much more than hypergamy rant ever other word. I find it funny that if someone disagrees with him, say Dr Shawn T Smith on matters of hypergamy or Jon Somnez on dating or whatever, rollo has a melt down. I don't do much disagree with much of it. I just am skeptical of marriage dating coaches. Lots of rants on rsd who were in the trenches when he waa hiding as a anonymous marriage man playing house. The long rants about mgtow and black pill. For his troubles, it just got him doxed.