Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Value men don't use online dating.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
If you were truly a high value man you wouldn't need to resort to online dating because you'd already have a stable of high value women through your high value social circles lining up to date you.

High value women aren't found on online dating sites unless you consider taking anything you can get high value.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently come to that realization and deleted my dating apps. Many of the high value women on dating apps are either using it for an ego boost or to meet their next sugar daddy.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
I've recently come to that realization and deleted my dating apps. Many of the high value women on dating apps are either using it for an ego boost or their next sugar daddy.
I wouldn't consider a woman high value based off looks alone. That's only a small piece on the chess board.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were truly a high value man you wouldn't need to resort to online dating because you'd already have a stable of high value women through your high value social circles lining up to date you.

High value women aren't found on online dating sites unless you consider taking anything you can get high value.

True.

You wanna know why fat chicks are rejecting you online? Most guys who message them are creepers, and they automatically assume you are one too.

If high value guys were online then girls wouldn't have stuff like "don't message me pics of your ****" in their profile. Online chicks are incredibly jaded because of all the trash messages they get. Out of 200 messages they get per day, only 1 or 2 will be from decent guys who aren't ****ed up.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
True.

You wanna know why fat chicks are rejecting you online? Most guys who message them are creepers, and they automatically assume you are one too.

If high value guys were online then girls wouldn't have stuff like "don't message me pics of your ****" in their profile. Online chicks are incredibly jaded because of all the trash messages they get. Out of 200 messages they get per day, only 1 or 2 will be from decent guys who aren't ****ed up.
Yes. Anyone saying they do online dating because it's easier while saying they are a high value man is basically telling you they don't have a social circle of high value women they know in real life and that meeting strangers online is somehow better than getting hooked up constantly with high value social circle women they know irl. If the guy was high value he'd have more than enough women he knows chasing him and wouldn't need to setup residence on several online dating sites where it's well known the women that need to use them are low quality.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Anyone saying they do online dating because it's easier while saying they are a high value man is basically telling you they don't have a social circle of high value women they know in real life and that meeting strangers online is somehow better than getting hooked up constantly with high value social circle women they know irl. If the guy was high value he'd have more than enough women he knows chasing him and wouldn't need to setup residence on several online dating sites where it's well known the women that need to use them are low quality.
Not that I disagree, but how is this useful? You basically are just calling a whole bunch of guys losers without telling them how to NOT be one. How do you build a social circle past high school and college? How do you meet all these high value women? What are YOU doing that makes you different from other guys outside of not using online dating? Are you doing something else? Are you only meeting women without having a strong group of guy friends as well?

You have to answer some of these questions bro, not just make a generic claim like this without telling one how to improve.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
Not that I disagree, but how is this useful? You basically are just calling a whole bunch of guys losers without telling them how to NOT be one. How do you build a social circle past high school and college? How do you meet all these high value women? What are YOU doing that makes you different from other guys outside of not using online dating? Are you doing something else? Are you only meeting women without having a strong group of guy friends as well?

You have to answer some of these questions bro, not just make a generic claim like this without telling one how to improve.
There are men who already claim they are high value yet choose to use online dating to setup their dates rather than the supposed high value social circles they should be a part of instead. You don't find that odd? It's like saying I'm high value but instead of sticking with the high value women in my social circle which should be high value itself as I'm high value, instead I'll take the "easier" route and go down the block to the STD clinic because I know those women are having lots of sex.

I'm not going to piss on your claim because I don't necessarily disagree with it, but I wouldn't go so far as to make absolute statements either.

Depends on the man.

I don't use OLD apps often. Not a fan, really. But I just matched up with a blonde, Ivy league lawyer with some yoga flexibility on Tinder. I ignored her for several days after matching up. She broke down and initiated contact first.

Low value? Should I pass?

Should I hold out for a senator?
Everyone claims to be a lawyer, have a PhD, be a nurse a big time business owner online. Most choose to gloss over BS if they see "high value" validation seeking in looks only.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
"High value men" do whatever they want.
You sound like someone who struggles online.
And before you even decide to come with a fallacy I DO NOT use OLD
Incorrect. High value men associate with high value women through their high value social circles. Not claim they're high value while slumming it up with low value women as it's "easier".

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
ELITE men don't using dating apps. HIGH VALUE men totally do.

Learn the difference.

Why limit your options? I get loads of plates and sex through dating apps. I'm busy making MONEY. The apps save me a lot of time.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's arrogance and it will limit you. Cast a wide net. That includes old.

No such thing as a high value woman.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is always hating on OLD. I am very successful on old. I'm only looking for women that are entertaining and want to smash. It's easy for me because I'm very busy and being able to snag a few women from my office is very convenient. Idc if you think I'm high value or not. I'm getting laid on a regular basis and not whining about women on the board.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone is always hating on OLD. I am very successful on old. I'm only looking for women that are entertaining and want to smash. It's easy for me because I'm very busy and being able to snag a few women from my office is very convenient. Idc if you think I'm high value or not. I'm getting laid on a regular basis and not whining about women on the board.
Guys who whine about OLD are usually unsuccessful with it.

Why do I get new matches every day? Because I'm LOW value? Don't think so lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are men who already claim they are high value yet choose to use online dating to setup their dates rather than the supposed high value social circles they should be a part of instead. You don't find that odd? It's like saying I'm high value but instead of sticking with the high value women in my social circle which should be high value itself as I'm high value, instead I'll take the "easier" route and go down the block to the STD clinic because I know those women are having lots of sex.
Everyone already knows this though. It's common sense if you have decent social skills. How would you teach someone like that to improve though?

Reaction score
Why limit your options? I get loads of plates and sex through dating apps. I'm busy making MONEY. The apps save me a lot of time.
With 1,200 posts in less than a year on this forum, you ain't that busy. That's a lot of posts per day. Your time isn't as in demand as you think it is.

Oh yes, you too oldmuffin. Tell us how busy you are.

This is the humblebrag of the decade folks. Not only proclaiming how much you get laid but that you love OLD because you're just "so busy".

You guys sound like soccer moms who don't work but are juggling Jennie's games with that facebook 20 year reunion, and you're telling your bff just how OH SO BUSY you are with the phone propped up by your shoulder and 4 shopping bags in hand.

Last edited:

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree online dating is for maggots key board strokers, rather make eye contact kino in 5 mind to get lay then wack it for days..

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
True.

not really. men cant msg chicks if they didnt match on most sites. its entirely chick fault for matching and then not giving a f or acting negatively. maybe the chick was full of crap that provoked the man? i never say creepy things nor i never call them bad names but i can understand why other men do. maybe if chicks stopped matching with people if they dont want to speak with them then the situation would be much better.

ive meet a lot of unreasoned hate against me, calling me fake and other names, thats of course apart from flaking and 80% of chicks replying with one word (or not at all)

and you STILL blame MEN???

Glassguy

Reaction score

I totally disagree. OLD is just another tool you can use to meet women. There are in fact high(er) value women on OLD but it takes a strong screening process to find them.

Just last week I went out with a Nurse Practitioner. Smart, 8.5, solid career, financially stable. Showed up in a new Acura. Second date set for this coming weekend. Met on OLD.

Men get disappointed on OLD because they have all of their eggs in one basket. I also do cold approaches, have a strong social circle and I could care less about rejection.

I will also tell you that if you are a high value man, the higher value women will find you. I get VERY few messages from trashy women on OLD because they already perceive me as out of their league when they view my profile.

Just last week I had 4 messages from 7.5s-8.5s on OLD that had no less than a Bachelor's Degree and had hidden profiles. They messaged me first and within the first few messages they stated they kept their profile hidden so they werent flooded with messages from creeps and trashy men.

Certain OLD sites have trashier women than others. POF and OK Cupid, because they are free, attract bottom feeder women. There are a few higher value women on there, but they are few and far between. Strengthen your profile so they find YOU.

OLD is another platform that you can use and works, as long as rejection doesnt bother you and you have a strong profile and your sh!t together.

BTW- the OP registered yesterday and is already banned lol.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who whine about OLD are usually unsuccessful with it.

Why do I get new matches every day? Because I'm LOW value? Don't think so lol.
It's easy to talk the talk but let's be honest you dare wouldn't post the pictures of the chicks you bag online

Not everyone on the board is @bradd80 and that's no diss to brad cause we have seen the quality of tail he pulls online

but some of you blokes sure talk like him...smh

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the OP

Honestly it's all based on your enviroment and location

Where you're better of meeting women in person, in college towns women don't need OLD they meet guys at house parties on campus or at the local bars

Even though OLD is not as taboo and it's mainstream now, with most young women in the town i live in, it still has a "loser stigma" attached to it

On top of that the hottest girls are found on campus or at the bars and this is a fact