Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys....just broke up with a former flight attendant

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Hong Kong.. not really broke up buy have been banging for a few weeks....things were starting to escalate and she had even invited me to a trip to Bali with her in March.

All week she had been messaging me saying how she can't wait to have sex all night yada... initiaing messages multiple times a day being downright clingy.

So we meet up and I say I'm in a limited budget until I get paid two days later....she says no problem I'll buy
.so we went to first bar I bought then she says oh I want to go to my guy friends bar it's his bday
...I said nah that's weird but realized I couldn't afford any drinks...so said ok if u buy I'll go....mistake of ours see
The guy was a friend ly black guy gave us two drinks we then moved outside to drink only me and her...she went to the restroom and came back later said she had two shots with him..

I was like okay whatever....usually I'd walk off put of the distespect but she did buy me drinks.....now we changed to another bar it was loud and full of hookers I Kno I know not a good place to take her....a bunch of them were pawing at me in front of her..

So her friend calls and to my shock she says she has to leave at 1:30 am....I was shocked because originally she just wanted meet at the hotel straight for sex...I wanted to drink because I had a stressful day a work....

So anyways said u are not she says yes I am then I made a huge scene was drunk screamed at her this isn't a game ***** I can't all the way from Shenzhen to see u...might of even pushed her lightly can't remember...but two white knigyts came up and said u need to leave her alone I told both of them to STFU before I **** them up....then I stormed off...

She sent me messages on wechat saying I didn't have to be such a jerk...I responded with stupid drunk voice messages...then rashly deleted her off my chat list....so in return she has me blocked on Instagram and Facebook so I can't commicate with her...

Wtf never had something that was going so smooth. Turn south this quickly

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually really liked her... Anyway this is salvageable? Give it to me straight guys. Will never get drunk on a date again...talk about a total game killer.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likes cucking guys....can u break that down more please

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree though she does have some weird thing about that...or at least it seems....the sex was amazing though some of the best I've ever had. Just bizarre how she went from overbearingly clingy to this based on one 2 hour date.....

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so crazy....I actually just want one that's fun to hang out with as I have no friends here...banging random girls using online dating is pretty easy though....only banging gets old after a while though

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I have been banging her consistently....said it's the best sex she's ever had marathon sex

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had one girls do this to me, believe me shes gone with another D.. Its up to you to decide, get with her again and continue to loose respect and your frame.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****.....I always only really like the bat**** crazy ones....agree if she ever dies contact me again I would like all my frame...we were even set to go to Bali on a vacation together in march..... actually really liked hanging out with her. Got another girl I'm seeing but she is plain and boring.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ever does contact me not dies lol...sorry for the typos ....someone please talk some sense into me that I am acting like a ***** over what is obviously a low quality female....the first red flag is she has tonnes legions of guy friends that she insists are pure friends...wtf

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****.....I always only really like the bat**** crazy ones....agree if she ever dies contact me again I would like all my frame...we were even set to go to Bali on a vacation together in march..... actually really liked hanging out with her. Got another girl I'm seeing but she is plain and boring.
Lol in this current climate plain and boring girls hard to find, i would love to date one, they cause less drama and i would definitely appreciate the stability they provide.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ever does contact me not dies lol...sorry for the typos ....someone please talk some sense into me that I am acting like a ***** over what is obviously a low quality female....the first red flag is she has tonnes legions of guy friends that she insists are pure friends...wtf
Huge red flags.. Pump and dump material only, she would seeks that poor provider dude later on to married when she hits the wall.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard because the sex was so freaking good....most comfortable ***** I have ever felt and I've been with a lot of women

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was messaging me every morning afternoon and night for the past month or so...I'm guessing she is bi polar

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I know...I should have just agreed to her suggestion to meet at the hotel and get straight to sex ffs I was over confident because of all her texting and talking me up....wtf is wrong with women

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like she slowly suckered me in with all the texting got me comfortable then bam ...she had keep complaining that can't meet often enough before this wtf

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any suggestions guys?
She sound like a typical batchit crazy to me, if you still wants to bang her wait till she reach out, until her honeymoon period with your replacement is over shell comeback for more action.. Just take her for a ride at arms lenght, limit yoyr contact and the pvssy will be serv right at you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contacting her is impossible because we are blocked on all social media accounts....not sure what I can do...