Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hey dj's i need some pointers!

Rock33

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a problem, bringing up topics when first approaching women, i know all about trying to be funny and getting there attention, thats the easy part. For instance, i was joking she totally lost it when i said "i went to a strip joint and one of the strippers was angry with me" naturally she asked "why" most women are drama gueens and curious, so anyways i said ot her " i brought monopoly money with me" the stripper says " that money is fake" so i replied " so are your tits" lol the reactins i get with that joke, lol. but my problem is, having a conversation with her, keeping it lively without getting to serius. especially when u don't know her, should i jsut come and ask what are your hobbies without sounding so lame? i know listen to what she has to say, i do alot of talking online as well with ladies, i mean alot, i always seem to get there attention, then i lose it after a few minutes, i jsut don't want to come out being boring, i seem to keep talking about myself not as much since I join this site recently and reading the bible but there is so much to know. i know practice, practice. i jsut need some suggestions in how to keep her talking, thanks

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I might need a little more information about the subject matter when you're talking to these women. My instincts tell me that you're boring these women.

You're on the right track of "keeping it interesting". Do NOT ask about her hobbies. Don't ask about what she does for a living. Don't ask her where she's from. These are boring conversations that have no soul to them what so ever.

I highly recommend you go pick up a copy of the book "The Fine Art of Small Talk" by Deborah Fine. It will give you all sorts of examples on how to engage in small talk with anyone without being boring. The main thrust of the book is to talk to people about the experiences that meant the most to them. Ask her things like, "What is the most exciting place you've ever visited?" Or ask her for her opinion on something: "Who is more likely to be unfaithful in a relationship, men or women?"

Follow up those questions with more questions, or maybe a story of your own... but the point is to elicit a positive emotional response. She will then start to subconsciously link talking with you and good feelings.

Hope that helps.

Rock33

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, i'm starting to get the meaning.