Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey Bald Guys....

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just shaved my head with a pair of clippers at the 000 setting and it looks pretty good on me. Maybe I will post my picture to see what you guys think. My face is a good shape so I think (not sure) that I wear it well. I have a good face too so I think its all good. I have olive colored skin, but its kind of light so I think I need a tan....I want to get pretty ripped so I can at least get a Vin Diesel-esque look.

My question is this:

To the bald/shaved head guys on this board, have you hooked up with HB9's consistantly or has your game suffered because of it?

I was trying to hook up with an HB9 on a few dates...she is a blonde bombshell giving me mixed signals, and Im starting to think that maybe its my head...but...I am also a very intermediate DJ with a game that is a work-in-progress....I know I have made some rookie mistakes with her...

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Genghis,

I "shave" my head as well, using a zero clip, not a razor. I used to go to the barber every couple weeks, but I just found my hair (in my opinion) looked terrible after four or five days.
Now, I use clippers every two or three days.

In general, at least in pop culture or celebrity culture, there has been a definite trend towards shaving one's head or at least cutting one's hair very very closely: think Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel as you mentioned, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Andre Agassi, Justin Timberlake, the list goes on and on. In short, the shaved head/extremely close cropped look is very cool at the moment. Sure, some guys like Sam Cassell look terrible with their head shaved, but then again he'd look frightening with just about any hair style he tried.

Women that I've dated recently frequently mention that they ("oooooh") love my hairstyle, caress my head, ask questions about how frequently I cut my hair and so on. The last lady I dated loved to stroke my head while we kissed and while we, well, you know.

If you have nice facial features (a normally sized and shaped head is a big plus), a closely cropped hair/shaved head will definitely bring them out.

In short, I have a hard time believing a short hair cut will put you at a disadvantage and am strongly inclined to believe the opposite: it's an asset.