Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here we go again---****yness Vs Personality

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
So hoepfully ...this thread doesnt get moved, the title changed, locked , erased by these moderators that just love me so much. Truth its always hard to accept! Nevertheless my props to those of you who can take the content from a text and judge it fairly even tough you might hate the guy 00in this case me TIBURON - the guy you all love to hate !

So here we go :

****yness vs. Personality

So when I post in this site is just to letr some of you smart guys oouthere read about some realizations that i have had in my life based on experiences. There is always womething new to learn and i just share my learnings! I dont clame to be a Don Juan but i do clame to have had some good succes with the ladies and to have been wrong many times in the past , specially when i first joined this SoStupid site ..oops my bad ...SoSuave.

About everyone her has an idea of whta is to be ****y , arrogant or chauvinistic.

When i was in highschool i was always very ****y, i was the top athlete and top student in my school since junior year. But it was a healthy ****y as everyone knew me too have a good heart. The girls loved me and i learned to be ****y as a former captain of my waterpolo team, 5 years older than me show me how such attitude brought him success with women.

I had many adventures with many girls between 14- 27 years old during those years and it was great, I used to feel like Tom Cruise , or Bratt Pitt. But then College life began!

To my luck ( i used to believe it was a mnisfortune ) i went to Cornell University. This school was full of the nerds from every highschool! and it had the NORTH EAST attitude added to it. In the beginning it was weird as the girls i used to believe werent that good looking! When i first stepped in campus i seriously tought i was already THE MAN that i was going to satck the women by large numbers. SURE SURPRISE!

One thing about me is that i come from a poor family and i being making my way up the ladder since i was born. Not driving a Range Rover at Cornell all the sudden was a turn off for alot of these women. I didnt learn that was one of the problems i was facing until junior year. I was so ****y i was like" they should love me even if i am porr, come on look at me"! lol It was terrible.

Well that first year at Cornell was the worst year of my life in regards to pvssy . I had less pvssy that in any year in my life . My ego was hurting, but i was still ****y as a motherfvcker.

I been always in some ridiculous shape, but this girls could care less, infact when i aproached alot of tehm they will feel intimidated , too good about themselves and have the pleasure to enjoy rejecting me...THIS BEGAN TO GET TO MY NERVES.

Another thing to point out about Cornell is that there are few Jocks, or handsome guys. (Football, LAcross, Wrestlers get lots of the attention) my sports Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and Water Polo did not have a varsity team so i got vcery liitle attention from my success in the sports .My point was that due to this lack of men even the ugly women are in high demand and if you study economics you know the probles with this. I come from Miami so for me to get rejected by an ugly girl was unexpected , and terrible. AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN< AGAIN < AND AGAIN! The girl where having a blast!

Now sophmore year I discoverd how to go about getting to these girls and it worked like crayz(i will explain what i did her but is offtopic) I had sex with more girls than i could count with two hands!

My ego was dangerously high!On top of that i was kicking a$$ as an electrical and computer engineer undergraduate, kickcing a$$ in jiu jitsu ( still undefeated), two times First team all state in NY for Waterpolo , and i was the captain of the team. In two more years i knew i was going to buy my mother a house and myslef a red corvette i was feeling like a PIMP!

But then i realized my personality was ( and still is going from bad to worst)

ExCTREME ****yness SIDEEFFECTS

I started treating women worst and worst and this brought me more success!

I talked about myself to the point of making me feel sick of myself .( i kid you not)

I was so vain ( or still are)

The tought of being in a relationship with a womne gvce me stomach pains.

I REALIZED ONE THING:

IF I WAS A GIRL I WOULD NOT LIKE TO TALK TO MYSELF AND IF I WAS A GUY W OULD HAVE BEEF FORMYSELF

As an example i have pasted this AIM conversation!

fffffff: hey
H2OTiburon: hey
fffffff: up late studying?
H2OTiburon: chatting
H2OTiburon: and studying
fffffff: where do u live
H2OTiburon: 628 stewart and u
fffffff: 450 House 2N
fffffff: it's the new dorm next to alice cook
H2OTiburon: i see
fffffff: what are u studying
H2OTiburon: now
fffffff: yeah
H2OTiburon: ece
fffffff: is it hard
H2OTiburon: so so
fffffff: is it due tom
H2OTiburon: yeah ...what do you want
fffffff: nothing
fffffff: am i bothering u
H2OTiburon: lol jsutc checking
fffffff: i don't think want to sleep with u again
fffffff: but i think i would make out with u
H2OTiburon: interesting
H2OTiburon: why is that
fffffff: i think i just want contact with someone,not really sex
fffffff: and with u there isn't even any foreplay
fffffff: and then u just get up and leave
fffffff: i don't like the way i feel afterwards
H2OTiburon: me neitrher
fffffff: really?
fffffff: are u just saying that
fffffff: cause i said that
H2OTiburon: i dont like how i feel atfer i have sex with most girls at cornell
fffffff: then why do u still do it
fffffff: i think i just want contact with someone, but with u i feel that i have to sex with u to do it
H2OTiburon: i really dunno .. i need sex to live in peace
H2OTiburon: i dont want contact ...i need sex to go on
fffffff: i think i just need kissing
fffffff: i don't think i understand if u don't feel right how does sex make u live in peace
fffffff: but maybe it's more complicated than it sounds
fffffff: but anyway, what do u say about just making out
H2OTiburon: naahhh
fffffff: why not
fffffff: does making out help u live in peace just like sex
H2OTiburon: nope making out ....does nothing for me
H2OTiburon: getting head ..helps out a bid
fffffff: i don't want to give u head, b/c u never do it for me
fffffff: and u tricked me the first tiem
fffffff: u said that u would do it the second time\
fffffff: then the second time, u said u would only do it for soemone u were in a relationship
fffffff: but i don't like giving head to ppl who won't do it for me
fffffff: and esp. ones who lied in the first place
H2OTiburon: my bad i did lie
fffffff: i don't see why u lied, that's not cool
fffffff: although i think i'm going to get a bikini wax
fffffff: lol
fffffff: but i still don't think u would do it then
H2OTiburon: you are right
fffffff: u suck
fffffff: j/k
fffffff: i don't see why u need sex or head anyways tho
fffffff b/c u never *** with those things, u always finish urself
H2OTiburon: ..got a point
fffffff: that's why i think making out is key, and then i can help u finish urself with my hand or something
H2OTiburon: i wont make out girl ..ill have sex doggy style with you or get head but thats about it ..i am really not trying to be an ass
fffffff: wow
fffffff: i think i'm going to go to bed
fffffff: good luck with ur hw
H2OTiburon: thanks have a good night
fffffff: nite

THE PERFECT A$$HOLE LOL

So what my point!

DONT DO TO YOURSELVES WHAT I DID TO MYSLEF!

DONT DESTROY YOUR PERSONALITY FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF BEING ****Y .

Now i am trying to find out what traits of me are really me and which are fake...because i have acted so much to get pvssy....Its like if i had two personalities!

Be YOURSELF ...no pvssy is that important!

When ou get older you will realize this truths :

Bullshyt walks money talks!

Modesty is a wonderful trait!

Become famous and go to sleep , when you wake up you are still famous for whatver you gain fame for( slut, pimp, ect)!

There agood people outher ebut they will also judge you for your cover!

A good woman will not like a ****y bastard like myslef , a slut will always !

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Don Juan Tips.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
FUNNY -how i knew it

I submit the thread and in less than one minute this crazykid mod moves it.....Dont you guys have a life man ..let people have freedom of speech and too put these threads where they feel....you know this could turn out to be a simple DISCUSSION! GOD WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS AT crazykid.. i know ..to far up somehwere huh!

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tiburon
I submit the thread and in less than one minute this crazykid mod moves it.....Dont you guys have a life man ..let people have freedom of speech and too put these threads where they feel....you know this could turn out to be a simple DISCUSSION! GOD WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS AT crazykid.. i know ..to far up somehwere huh!
So, let it turn into a discussion. But the initial post is not a discussion of anything; ergo it goes to Tips, as it is a "tip, technique, idea, or article that you've experienced or read about and feel would benefit your fellow Dons in understanding and being more successful with women."

Read the rules and guidelines and you won't have this sort of run-in, sport.

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, ur life in highschool was the kind of life that people make movies about. But certainly not in college!

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
During your life you`ll have both enemis and allies. It doesnt really matter.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i've seen and through experience constantly talking about yourself is the worst thing you could do. Yeah it's good to sell yourself but you can't overdo it. Constantly talking about yourself is the difference between ****iness and extreme arrogance.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stillwell
You forgot to replace her handle on that line.
Yea I noticed that. Plus you quoted it so it doesnt matter if he edits his post, lol.

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think all women love ****yness, what they hate is bragging or talking about sex, because as you said they are supposed to chase you. you have to be ****y, but on a subconscious level. does this make sense?