Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a factoid for you

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm watching a video from miniapolis, just a long time trucking blogger I'm subscribed to, and here is something for you all to ponder about. I bet none of you woldn't even dare to think this way in fear of being labeled racist, or biggot, I don't know, faggot, or whatever.

Blacks are destroying and whites are cleaning up, no racism.

Think about the place you have arrived at.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Here is another good one. Working people, black, white, yellow, red, will be working and paying taxes so that ****roaches living on welfare can multiply and riot and burn businesses once more for you working idiots. I'm not being racist here, I'm not talking colors, black, white, yellow or red, I'm talking about ****roaches, those who suck blood off working people, who don't do sht and live off welfare, and those who work and pay taxes.

Think about it.

Those are healthy adults in 5th and 6th ancestry who don't even know how to take a shovel and pick up trash after themselves.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Tell me something please, I'm begging you?!

Why did those protesters did not touch a single KFC???

Speaking of social injustice and police violence, KFC is the biggest supporter of private prisons in America. Your ass in prison is good business for KFC. Why didn't they burn down the KFC??

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Too boring and annoying to watch

If blacks are such a problem in usa why wont you deport them

U

user43770

Tell me something please, I'm begging you?!

Why did those protesters did not touch a single KFC???

Speaking of social injustice and police violence, KFC is the biggest supporter of private prisons in America. Your ass in prison is good business for KFC. Why didn't they burn down the KFC??
They don't want to do any work, which includes cooking their own chicken.

Easier to steal shoes. Black people really like shoes for some reason.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't want to do any work, which includes cooking their own chicken.

Easier to steal shoes. Black people really like shoes for some reason.
But the Colonel looks like a symbol of white hegemony. It's like he jumped out of 1860 onto a bucket. And everyone knows Popeye's is better.

U

user43770

But the Colonel looks like a symbol of white hegemony. It's like he jumped out of 1860 onto a bucket. And everyone knows Popeye's is better.
So much better.

I was making an easy "black people are lazy and like chicken" joke.

The sneaker thing is for real, though.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first off Popeye's is definitely better than KFC. As far as the conversation that OP has started the welfare system will not go on forever and if you think that this is bad wait until the system collapses. I look for silver linings in things and these riots have put an end to the gun debate, not only do we need guns but yes we actually do need AR 15s and mini guns and flame throwers and sharks with lasers on their heads. If you think that when the shiit hits the fan the police will save you think again, the police chief in one of the cities in North Carolina announced in a press conference that the police would not protect private property in order to protect the lives of her officers let that sink in and think about it next time you think that the police are on their way to save you.

U

user43770

Ok first off Popeye's is definitely better than KFC. As far as the conversation that OP has started the welfare system will not go on forever and if you think that this is bad wait until the system collapses. I look for silver linings in things and these riots have put an end to the gun debate, not only do we need guns but yes we actually do need AR 15s and mini guns and flame throwers and sharks with lasers on their heads. If you think that when the shiit hits the fan the police will save you think again, the police chief in one of the cities in North Carolina announced in a press conference that the police would not protect private property in order to protect the lives of her officers let that sink in and think about it next time you think that the police are on their way to save you.
Gun sales are about to go through the roof!

I've been asking my lefty friends if they can protect themselves if the riot comes to their door.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Popeye's sucks... but, yeah...even the honorary title of "colonel" is a relic of the Civil War era.
I love Popeye's. I mean, on the fast food graded curve.

Fun fact: Popeye's was named for Popeye Doyle from The French Connection, not the cartoon character. Weird no?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I’ve always loved KFC’s baked chicken, along with their fried. I had no idea Popeye’s had such a tasty reputation. Unfortunately for me, I have an atrociously bad stomach so I can’t find out for myself.
Too lazy tonight to get into the actual point of this thread. Carry on.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't have a Popeye's nearby, so I've never been. But their commercials have made me hungry more than a few times.
I really like KFC's original recipe fried chicken, and their mashed potatoes and gravy are top notch. There's a scene in South Park where Kyle's mom gets the kids a bucket of KFC chicken that they can eat if they help bring in the groceries. Everyone pitches in except Cartman, who eats all the skin off the chicken. Of course, not exactly health food.

I've been to a Church's Fried Chicken, but it was like 25 years ago.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
We don't have a Popeye's nearby, so I've never been. But their commercials have made me hungry more than a few times.
I really like KFC's original recipe fried chicken, and their mashed potatoes and gravy are top notch. There's a scene in South Park where Kyle's mom gets the kids a bucket of KFC chicken that they can eat if they help bring in the groceries. Everyone pitches in except Cartman, who eats all the skin off the chicken. Of course, not exactly health food.

I've been to a Church's Fried Chicken, but it was like 25 years ago.
Reminds me the episode wheres Kyle's mom take them to casa bonita and cartman hides butters for a week or so to take his place. Member#