Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her mouth says no, but in other ways, says yes.

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, guys, I'm having some trouble interpreting some signals a girl has been sending me. I mean, it normally wouldn't be and problem, but her signals don't agree with what she says. It's like saying no, while nodding your head.
Anyway, about a month ago, I told a girl who has been my best friend of twelve years that I was interested in being more than "just friends." At the time, she gave me the "I don't want to ruin our friendship" runaround. To which I replied, "Okay, but I hate to think that you could be missing the love of a lifetime because you wanted to stay 'just friends.'" She didn't have anything to say back to that.
Well, we sort of quit hanging out quite as much after that, but recently we have been hanging out more.
Then, today we went to a competition and she called me over saying that she had something to tell me. When, I got over there, she said "Nevermind, it's really something you have to experience, and it really wouldn't be fair." This got my curiosity up, and I told her to let me experience it then, even if it would be unfair.
Well the experience was her pulling my in and giving me a long, hard kiss. I asked her why she did that and she said "I don't really know, I just wanted to."
I don't know where to go from this point. She's easily a 9. I don't know if she's just playing with my head, or if she's really interested in me. What do you guys think? Where should I go from here?

Thanks Again,
ItalianMafioso

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, don't listen to what girls say, listen to what they do.

Yea, if she kissed you, then apparently she wants you. HIT IT!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on if she is a slut or not. If she has no problem kissing a guy at a party or just kissing anyone who she thinks is cute then def. she is messing with your mind but if she isn't then you gotta continue the process and just see where it leads to.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep your guard up bro, shes being flakey so try it again but dont be suprised if shedoesnt want to

go for it.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
In my opinion, don't listen to what girls say, listen to what they do.

Yea, if she kissed you, then apparently she wants you. HIT IT!
My sentiments exactly, but take Jester's advice to, and just be careful... broads can flip 180's sometimes.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, go for it. The potential good outweighs the potential bad, in my opinion.

One thing though...if she in fact IS playing w/ your mind, then don't hesitate to cut yourself off from this girl; she's not even worthy of your friendship.

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's your best friend of 12 years you should be able to figure out what's going on IMHO. Is this normal behavior for her, to go around kissing people? I know girls like that, and if I kissed one at a party or somewhere it wouldn't mean anything but some fun. However, with other girls you know it would be something special.

You have to figure this one out.