Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help plz...I got $20 ridin on a bet to get this chick

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeh me and my friend bet twenty dollars that I could go on a one-on-one date with this one chick that I said was hott. He said I couldn't do it, and I told him I would. I had 2 weeks to start with, but I'm down to one week now.

I made the bet because I thought she seemed interested in me. We've never been close friends or anything like that, but we've known each other for like 2 years. We started talkin more this year, and she told me that we should hang out over the last weeks of summer. We never got around to it. I've asked her out to the movies w/ my friends TWICE but one time she had gymnastics (I know that for a fact), and the other time she couldn't go because I asked her like an hour before we went. (She's azn, and you know how azn parents are lol.).

It seems like since I've made the bet, we haven't really been talkin too much more than a hi or bye. I know that she's never really dated before. She's very inexperienced. Any ideas...gas is getting expensive.:rolleyes:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think bets are a good boost to get out there and start trying.

Anyways youre basically asking, how do i get this girl?

Theres no reason there should be anymore of these threads, as you will get inaccurate responses from wanna be djs or whatever and youre not going to get anywhere with that advice. Ive actually noticed that these boards put my game down. What i do know is that whenever i need advice i just go straight to the bible section and where all those articles are. The articles are dead on and the whole threads with responses are actually smart and full of people that used to post who knew what they were talking about.

just read the bible or the articles in the subject youre interested in that are in the bible section.

Reaction score
man what ur doin here is cheatin! lol u cant do this, askin for a quick advice to get u a quick 20, if i made that bet wit u n i know that ur cheatin i would kick ur ass lol jkn.....if u got a week left i wouldnt be wastin my time on here postin i would get my ass 2 work!.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, Anyone remember DannoWillBookem?

He made the same exact bet, except he had all Summer to do it. He doesn't post much anymore, but I don't think he ever dated the chick.

Good luck, I don't make bets like this.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MAN, i do this **** all the time with my friends. make bets and ****. this is amazingly actually simple, cuz she's asian. im asian so trust my ass. haha. and she's inexperienced. haha. much fricken easier for ur ass. this is wut u do. u see her, get eye contact and look at her eyes! say hi. she say hi, blah blah blah. then after a little while ask her if she wants to go out on friday or saturday, no other days will work for asian people! she'll say ill ask my parents. say okay, its all good, but do u want me to meet u there or pick u up and meet ur fam.?

she says ill meet u there if i could go, say naw let me pick u up so i dont give ur parents any trouble and blah blah blah,

she says pick me up, say great i want to meet ur parents too then. blah blah blah.

she says okay. blah blah blah, asian people talk, can i go out? no. please. no. who is it? is he asian. [ur race] . maybe. do i have to take u? no, he's pickin me up. oh, will we meet him. yes, he really wants too. maybe. please. fine 10:00 or 9:00 depends on asian fam. blah blah blah.

u meet them, viet say Cho bac, or wutever, or just say hello ma'am, sir. wutever, done deal.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Inquire
OH MAN, i do this **** all the time with my friends. make bets and ****. this is amazingly actually simple, cuz she's asian. im asian so trust my ass. haha. and she's inexperienced. haha. much fricken easier for ur ass. this is wut u do. u see her, get eye contact and look at her eyes! say hi. she say hi, blah blah blah. then after a little while ask her if she wants to go out on friday or saturday, no other days will work for asian people! she'll say ill ask my parents. say okay, its all good, but do u want me to meet u there or pick u up and meet ur fam.?

she says ill meet u there if i could go, say naw let me pick u up so i dont give ur parents any trouble and blah blah blah,

she says pick me up, say great i want to meet ur parents too then. blah blah blah.

she says okay. blah blah blah, asian people talk, can i go out? no. please. no. who is it? is he asian. [ur race] . maybe. do i have to take u? no, he's pickin me up. oh, will we meet him. yes, he really wants too. maybe. please. fine 10:00 or 9:00 depends on asian fam. blah blah blah.

u meet them, viet say Cho bac, or wutever, or just say hello ma'am, sir. wutever, done deal.

Wait ur asain? what r u viet or somthing?...damn theres all kind of viet livin round were i live.(alot of hot viet. chicks 2)

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP¤¥¤JI€GALO
Wait ur asain? what r u viet or somthing?...damn theres all kind of viet livin round were i live.(alot of hot viet. chicks 2)
hell yea, viet all the way. a lot of hot viets? lucky u. most here are ugly in southern cali, unless u go findin' them. i dont feel like searchin' right now. in kentucky? damn there are asians there?

Reaction score
hell yea, viet all the way. a lot of hot viets? lucky u. most here are ugly in southern cali, unless u go findin' them. i dont feel like searchin' right now. in kentucky? damn there are asians there?
Yep big cities like lousville and them. Dude my great great great grandfather was a viet lol so im like 15% viet(i dont look it tho). LMAO we could be related! THe only thing is im just more skilled then u when it come down to girls lol

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP¤¥¤JI€GALO
Yep big cities like lousville and them. Dude my great great great grandfather was a viet lol so im like 15% viet(i dont look it tho). LMAO we could be related! THe only thing is im just more skilled then u when it come down to girls lol
wuts tat suppose to mean? i'm a confident ass muther ****er. lol. i jsut dont want ugly chicks, and searchin' for them, ehhhh do it later, not cuz im lazy, but cuz im.....jsut dont really care right now. jsut bidin' my time for school. i guess.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright im azn too... donno about meetin the parents thing but... you shouldnt pick-up a girl at her house.. you should always meet her there (maybe bein azn is an exception or smth...)

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
alright im azn too... donno about meetin the parents thing but... you shouldnt pick-up a girl at her house.. you should always meet her there (maybe bein azn is an exception or smth...)
i think it is, cuz asian parents will always be *****in' if tat boy has a future or wut race he is. might as well let them take a look at cha. but thats just me and my experiences.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are one funny guy. That's funny. I never did the bet thing, well actually, I might of at one time or another.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
You are one funny guy. That's funny. I never did the bet thing, well actually, I might of at one time or another.
thanks, well i actually wrote this cuz of my sis and my asian friends who are chicks. they argue and argue and agrue until they get their way like the argument. i think its a good all around way tat asian chicks argue with their parents. the meeting the parents deal, i threw in cuz hell parents want to see the person u goin out with, at least tat's just my opinion. also i do the bet thang like everytime, cuz i talk myself in third person "Thuan dang could hit tat" and "oh did u see tat, she jsut looked at Thuan Dang. damn thuan dang is hot!"