Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help.......please

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Reaction score
You all know how it says on every bible that the only way to win a girl is to say NO and not to give her attention a lot......well I met this HB20 yes 20(i know how ya'll are feelin about this) well she's hot and all so I ask her if she likes the attention and she says "NO"
Now what do I do...ignore her or what..........was she lying or something

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl likes attention to a degree, however it's when you go over the top that they don't like it for example:
walking down the corridor...
<loverbomb>hey guys! she is so hot i'd bone her!
Little rule when complimenting her...less is more

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put less effort into winning her over and more in just being straight with her. If everyone else fawns over her, just chill with her, if everyone else thinks up grand ideas when asking her out, just say something simple, like lets go rollerblading one of these days or something. Show your more laid back and rugged than the rest of the chumps and it will work well for you.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by loverbomb50
You all know how it says on every bible that the only way to win a girl is to say NO and not to give her attention a lot......well I met this HB20 yes 20(i know how ya'll are feelin about this) well she's hot and all so I ask her if she likes the attention and she says "NO"
Now what do I do...ignore her or what..........was she lying or something
Give her varying amounts of attention, but when you do pay attention be COOL! Act like she's nothing special but you enjoy her company. All the other losers would be drooling over her and complimenting her. This is a good time to bust on her somehow (clothes, hair, shoes, etc).

Above all else, don't let your feelings get in the way. Keep a level head and use C+F and you'll be fine.