Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HELP... plain and symple

THE MASTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
no coments about the speeling boys... plzz
bad day! lost the election ... anoyed by my frends, refused to fight a girl who hit me in the head..... lets plzz just not say anthing to make my day worse.

ok... i'm 14 i've been working out fore a while now. mabey 2 or there mounts. my work out bacially consist of 30 minutes off jogging/running and i just resently startied to do push ups...

i'm not fat in my stomach but all my waight goes twards my legs.. is there any exersise besides runnign that can get my lower body (legs) in shape and not so fat looking?

plzz dont say lundges or jogging...

bad day sry.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news and bad news.
Bad news is you can't choose where you want to lose weight.
Good news is your only fat where your legs are then your body has no choice but to burn it there.
So all you have to do is get on a little diet and do cardio.
Cardio can be riding a bike, better to do in the morning on an empty stomach so you burn more fat. Also, if you dont have weights do stuff like pushups, situps, lunges, calve raises, pullups, etc. so you wont lose muscle.
Start eating healthy. Keep eating crap and you will be stuck shakin whatcha momma gave ya. LOL